T Nation

Obama's Handler (Washington Post)

The Washington Post shows us clearly who is running this guy.

“He chaired the Kennedy Center for the Arts and is a member of exclusive clubs such as American Friends of Bilderberg, the Trilateral Commission and the Council on Foreign Relations.”

http://blog.washingtonpost.com/the-trail/2008/06/09/obama_adviser_faces_scrutiny_o.html

“James A. Johnson, former Fannie Mae CEO and consummate Washington insider, is leading Sen. Barack Obama’s vice-presidential search process. He just conducted an early round of interviews on Capitol Hill today. But Johnson also is proving a ripe target for Republicans looking to spot hypocrisy in Obama’s pledge to reject business as usual in Washington.”

Barack Obama is a front man for the Bilderbergers. Not much ever CHANGES, now does it?

So… a guy helping him find a VP is running his campaign?

A bit of a stretch, don’tcha think?

[quote]Beowolf wrote:
So… a guy helping him find a VP is running his campaign?

A bit of a stretch, don’tcha think?[/quote]

Did you even read the post? Click the link?

The Bilderbergers, btw, just had a huge conference in Virginia. Several hundred of the most powerful people in the world…and I didn’t see a word about it in the MSM. Why?

I didn’t say the guy wans’t shady, just that your stretching it by saying he’s running Obama’s entire campaign.

Ya they just gave us free ipods at the last bilderberger meeting

i mean uh…you know… the people who went

…uh.

[quote]Beowolf wrote:
I didn’t say the guy wans’t shady, just that your stretching it by saying he’s running Obama’s entire campaign. [/quote]

The way it works is that powerful groups line up behind candidates. They employ a liason to let the candidate know the desires and wishes of the group. You’ll notice, for ex, if you look at the memberships held by the Presidents’ staff, that they’re members of the same groups — Trilateral, CFR, Bilderberg. That’s because its those folks who really run the show.

Jimmy Carter, as an ex, promised early in his campaign to have born-again Christians on his staff. It never happened and they were all CFR/Trilateralists. Zbignew Brezinski chose Carter’s staff. Carter apparently wept, when he found out how it all really works.

I don’t know HH - they don’t look to be doing that well lately…

John Edwards? Helping select Mondale’s VP?

And what’s with all these Dems getting influenced by the evil Henry Kissinger anyway…?

Note, everything secret is not a nefarious world-government conspiracy. BTW, how come the Rothschilds even allow this to occur?

[quote]BostonBarrister wrote:

And what’s with all these Dems getting influenced by the evil Henry Kissinger anyway…?

Note, everything secret is not a nefarious world-government conspiracy. BTW, how come the Rothschilds even allow this to occur?[/quote]

Doesn’t it strike you as odd how members of these groups have such a strong presence on the White House staffs? When Condi Rice and Bill Clinton are members of the same club, it should raise eyebrows.

I know your last question is said in jest but the Rothschilds are famous for funding both sides in any conflict.

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
BostonBarrister wrote:

Note, everything secret is not a nefarious world-government conspiracy. BTW, how come the Rothschilds even allow this to occur?

Doesn’t it strike you as odd how members of these groups have such a strong presence on the White House staffs? When Condi Rice and Bill Clinton are members of the same club, it should raise eyebrows.

I know your last question is said in jest but the Rothschilds are famous for funding both sides in any conflict.

[/quote]

I would be more surprised if such a social club did not exist.

Organizations like this are present in all layers of society and industry.

[quote]

BostonBarrister wrote:

Headhunter wrote:

Zap Branigan wrote:

I would be more surprised if such a social club did not exist.

Organizations like this are present in all layers of society and industry.[/quote]

Exactly - don’t invert the relationship. These guys get into these high political circles, and then they’re invited to these types of clubs/getaways.