Obama's Gun Violence Executive Orders

Foreign? No. I can reference the drug cartels who terrorize entire neighborhoods and cities, however.

Can you tell me when the first last and only time Article 5 was invoked?

I never said gun control was effective. It’s not going to solve any issues except for making liberals feel good about themselves. It’s a terrible idea. My argument is with the gun control culture being essential for the peace and prosperity in Canada.

Come on, you know I was referring to NATO.

If you disagree with Barry, that is evidence of racism in what shape or manner? Please enlighten me.

Are you one of those people who claim Barry was our first black president? That simple fact is actually reverse racism. In that flawed thinking, Barry can do no wrong. Sorry Punky Brewster, but as a human, he is flawed just like the rest of us. History will show how horrible of a person he is.

There is a bill that recently passed through our Congress to defund Partial Personhood, Barry vows to veto the bill. A person who supports the open slaughter of innocent children cannot be a GOOD person in any way shape or form. The unborn are our most innocent and defenseless children of the world and Barry advances their deaths in every way that he can. My farts are worth more than that leader of America.

If you have a problem with slippery slope arguments, actually defeat the argument. Look to the history of the world and learn why our Founding Fathers were worried about our government becoming overreaching and taking our freedoms. Every country in the world collapses the same way. Look to history if you don’t believe me.

A good number of them also opposed an established military for roughly those reasons.

In fact, I would be quite surprised if zombie George Washington didn’t lose his head over the current military situation we have now.

Do you believe that we should get rid of our professional military and go back to the militia force that the vast majority of the founders believed would be sufficient to defend the country?

I’m sure most people would have known given the context of the discussion. In fairness I should have stated the origin.

I’m not doubting Canada hasn’t benefitted from having the US as a neighbor. No question there. I don’t think the gun culture has anything to do with it.

But did she cry?

You see you have to shed some tears if you really want to sell it…

nards said the laughable idea that you need your guns in case you need to fight the tyrannical government.

guns&cameras worked out pretty good for clive bundy vs. blm a government agency

No, because as many of the founders noted the need for a standing military was an unfortunate reality and necessity. That is yet another reason why the 2nd amendment was necessary per many of the founders.