Obama's Gun Violence Executive Orders

So, what you are saying is, the founders of the United States were all idiots? Virtually all of them thought it was either necessary to spell out the right to keep and bear arms specifically for this purpose in a bill of rights or they thought that right was so inherent and obvious it wasn’t even worth mentioning.

I will never understand why anyone would trust their government to never oppress them given the plethora of historical examples we have to the contrary. American isn’t special in this regard either.

This is a really good read:

http://www.constitution.org/2ll/2ndschol/89vand.pdf

As a Canadian, I agree that many of my countrymen are indeed one of the three types you’ve identified. Unfortunately, it’s also true of the USA. You elected Obama, twice. The next election doesn’t look good, either.

In your own words, how does the gun loving culture to our south protect us and our freedoms, and from what?

Back in the day when Bill Clinton was President he was attending Ron Brown’s funeral (anyone remember him?). The camera happened to catch Clinton laughing it up outdoors walking toward the ceremony. As soon as old Bill looked up and saw the camera he put his head down and just like magic came up with tears in his eyes. Bill Clinton was (and is) a phony we all know that by now. But please don’t anyone automatically assume that Barack Obama is not capable of such tricks as well. He has one thing in mind and that is to disarm the population. He would do it tomorrow if he thought he could get away with it. And he would cry a barrel of tears if he thought that would get it done.

Instead of spending his time talking about how to disarm and kill ISIS members he wants to disarm the American public. He’s a complete disgrace to the office and I now count the days when he will no longer hold that office. As I have said before I do not believe that Hillary Clinton is going to win for many reasons. But even if she did win it would be a breath of fresh air from that Muslim loving left wing fake Barack Obama who can turn on the tears and shut them off like you or I would a garden hose!

I don’t know if its fake or not. Its ridiculous either way. However, 99.999999999% of the time before people even shed the first tear, they choke up first. It’s a natural reaction, one cannot help it. He never missed a beat and that’s a little telling.
Obama supports the whole sale slaughter of millions of children that he doesn’t give a single damn about. He’s a fucking hypocrite.

I have no idea what your answer would be. What about the gun culture of the USA makes Canada peaceful and propourus?

I would say it’s because we have always been aligned with superpowers in addition to being a large country isolated from global conflict.

The answer is this: Canada borders the most powerful nation on earth.

It’s simple stuff when you think about it for just a minute. I find most Canadians don’t fully understand that. I am not disrespecting Canada or Canadians. But, Canada has a military of about one-hundred thousand. Pretty small and in fact beaten by such stellar countries as Ecuador, Cambodia, Tanzania. Venezuela, Burma and many, many others.

In fact, if the US wanted to we could take over Canada in probably under a week. Heck we might even be able to do it with a couple of our large Police Departments, but I digress.

While I love Canada and most of the Canadians I have known are very fine folk please keep in mind that there is a Canada because of US military might…end of story.

Did the president cry during

• his inauguration?
  • passage of ObamaCare?
  • Sandy Hook?
  • Etc, Etc

The Teleprompter said [insert tears here]

None of that explains how the gun culture has specifically made Canada peaceful and proporous. USA also shares a border with Mexico, a country much less peaceful and prosperous than Canada. If the gun culture in a bordering country is essential to peace and prosperity, why doesn’t Mexico reap the benefits?

Military might and the gun culture are not the same thing… in fact, one exists because of the other in the.