Obama's First Ten Executive Orders?

You guys do realize that this is supposed to be humor?

[quote]Zap Branigan wrote:
You guys do realize that this is supposed to be humor?[/quote]

Yeah, but you gotta help the suspension of disbelief along.

[quote]gatesoftanhauser wrote:
This fool is going to be my commander in chief, and will likely fuck me out of a paycheck in a couple of years by downsizing my ARMY[/quote]

Yeah, I hope he does. Though, it will do no good if he just gives it to some other wasted interest group.

Obama is the second, third, and fourth coming of Christ himself. God has sent Obama to America to save this country from rich white people. If you don’t vote for Obama, it is because you are an ignorant, racist, hatefilled, inbred, white trash stupid-head. Obama will save the world, and when aliens finally make contact with us in 2010, they will crown Obama as supreme ruler and king of all the universe.

Bow down at the awesomeness that is THE OBAMA!

[quote]skaz05 wrote:
Obama is the second, third, and fourth coming of Christ himself. God has sent Obama to America to save this country from rich white people. If you don’t vote for Obama, it is because you are an ignorant, racist, hatefilled, inbred, white trash stupid-head. Obama will save the world, and when aliens finally make contact with us in 2010, they will crown Obama as supreme ruler and king of all the universe.

Bow down at the awesomeness that is THE OBAMA![/quote]

He shall descend from DC with the tablets of the Law.

storey420 wrote:
I think they all suck but this one…

“Obama enacts legislation demanding carbon friendly cars, hammering the final nail in the coffin of the US car industry”

Ummm…why can’t the US auto industry pull its head out of its ass and make cars that run on water and other fuels like many scientists are doing in other parts of the world? Oh yeah, we are so profit and greed driven that the oil/gas conglomerates won’t let the auto puppets consider that one.

Sorry but the US should be world leaders in advancing technology on things besides just weaponry and no one should shed a tear for the fucking auto industry (sorry if you work in it)

Cars don’t run on water.
[/quote]

They will once he introduces it as law!

[quote]PRCalDude wrote:
skaz05 wrote:

Bow down at the awesomeness that is THE OBAMA!

He shall descend from DC with the tablets of the Law. [/quote]

“He shall rise from the waves,
Atop a white horse,
Clad in white linen
With a new dawn’s sun upon his face,
To spread the messages
Of hope and change
From sea to shining sea.”

[quote]LIFTICVSMAXIMVS wrote:
gatesoftanhauser wrote:
This fool is going to be my commander in chief, and will likely fuck me out of a paycheck in a couple of years by downsizing my ARMY

Yeah, I hope he does. Though, it will do no good if he just gives it to some other wasted interest group.[/quote]

Because expressing how dumb that was in words just doesn’t work:

storey420 wrote:

“Obama enacts legislation demanding carbon friendly cars, hammering the final nail in the coffin of the US car industry”

Ummm…why can’t the US auto industry pull its head out of its ass and make cars that run on water and other fuels like many scientists are doing in other parts of the world? Oh yeah, we are so profit and greed driven that the oil/gas conglomerates won’t let the auto puppets consider that one.

Sorry but the US should be world leaders in advancing technology on things besides just weaponry and no one should shed a tear for the fucking auto industry (sorry if you work in it)

Cars don’t run on water.
[/quote]

YET, but the technology exists

[quote]storey420 wrote:
Zap Branigan wrote:
storey420 wrote:

Cars don’t run on water.

YET, but the technology exists
[/quote]

It takes more energy to split the water than you get out of it when you burn the hydrogen and oxygen. It doesn’t work.

I heard from a guy in a coffee shop this morning that at the Obama rally last night in St Paul there were 17K people seated inside the Excel Center and there were 20K outside in the parking lot who couldn’t get in.

Prince didn’t even get this many people to show up when he was giving away free copies of his last album.

I heard from a guy in a coffee shop this morning that at the Obama rally last night in St Paul there were 17K people seated inside the Excel Center and there were 20K outside in the parking lot who couldn’t get in.

Prince didn’t even get this many people to show up when he was giving away free copies of his last album.[/quote]

Sounds like the triumphal entry. “Hosanna! Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord!”

Ummm…don’t know what to tell you other than I’ve seen it. Not the lead scientist on it so I can’t explain the dynamics but i have seen it with my own eyes.

[quote]Neuromancer wrote:
nephorm wrote:
He cannot do this through executive order.

You do not “enact legislation” through an executive order. The President is not Congress.

They try to make it sound like the man would become a dictator…all a bit excessive,don’t you all think?[/quote]

Excessive is the point.

It is a list that highlights what Obama believes in and will try to get done if he gets elected. A lot of them are quotes taken directly from his site.

Prince didn’t even get this many people to show up when he was giving away free copies of his last album.[/quote]

The new Yankee Stadium seats 52,325 people and I heard that all the tickets are sold out for the whole season.

[quote]gatesoftanhauser wrote:
The only way for him to lose the Prez at this point would be for him to take an anti-Israeli tone.

This fool is going to be my commander in chief, and will likely fuck me out of a paycheck in a couple of years by downsizing my ARMY[/quote]

Out of the horses mouth:

[quote]jre67t wrote:
I really do believe he will not get elected. People who hardly do not vote will go out and vote against him.

There is a rumor out there that there is a video of his wife speaking bad rhetoric against the whitey, where she states “Down with the Whitey”, hopefully the Republicans get a copy and use it as an ace card.[/quote]

I heard that Karl Rove has it.

he’s also said that he does not agree with concealed carry, and that “we need a federal law against that”.but on the plus side he did say the pot laws need adressed as their too out of date. he must wanna burn one.