Obama's First Ten Executive Orders?

Obama’s First 10 Executive Orders?

Quotes from BarackObama.com

Obama enacts stronger “federal hate crimes legislation” to “reinvigorate enforcement at the Department of Justice’s Criminal Section.”

Obama creates “a fund to help people refinance their mortgages and provide comprehensive supports to innocent homeowners.”

Obama, following through on his pledge to “meet with the leaders of all nations, friend and foe,” signs a non-agression pact with the Hitler of Iran.

Obama doubles foreign aid to $50 billion to cut “poverty around the world in half by 2015.”

Obama removes our troops from Iraq, leaving a power vacuum filled by Iran.

Obama enacts socialized medicine, destroying small businesses with taxes to pay for illegal alien healthcare.

Obama enacts amnesty for illegal aliens.

Obama enacts legislation demanding carbon friendly cars, hammering the final nail in the coffin of the US car industry.

Barack Obama enact laws to reinforce affirmative action by funneling money to “women and minority-owned businesses.”

Obama repeals the Bush tax cuts.

Obama enacts the Employment Non-Discrimination Act to entrench the power of the homosexual lobby.

http://michaelsavage.wnd.com/?pageId=301

Will he descend from Mt. Sinai with them?

We should probably add one more:

“Grand Mullah Barack Hussein Obama opens borders to Terror sponsoring nations, signing the “Muslim accord” to enact and encourage open, unchecked immigration from the Middle East and North Africa”

he will sign a assult weapons ban. there’s no dought. then go from there, until all you can have is a sling shot.

[quote]toejam wrote:
he will sign a assult weapons ban. there’s no dought. then go from there, until all you can have is a sling shot.[/quote]

That’s for sure.

Then they’ll find slingshots offensive.

[quote]gatesoftanhauser wrote:
We should probably add one more:

“Grand Mullah Barack Hussein Obama opens borders to Terror sponsoring nations, signing the “Muslim accord” to enact and encourage open, unchecked immigration from the Middle East and North Africa”[/quote]

I thought that was implied?

LOL!

What are the chances that Hilary goes out and forms and Independent campaign? (In order to take votes away) I really do not like this Obama guy as our leader.

Do you fellows really feel he has a legit chance at the Oval Office?

The only way for him to lose the Prez at this point would be for him to take an anti-Israeli tone.

This fool is going to be my commander in chief, and will likely fuck me out of a paycheck in a couple of years by downsizing my ARMY

Oh yeah, we should probably throw this one on there too:

"Grand Mullah Barack Hussein Obama creates a new branch of Homeland Security called “The Department of Morality and Vice Enforcement” and appoints Ayatollah al-Morocco Lixy Mujahideen as the Grand Cleric of the branch…

Ayatollah al-Morocco Lixy Mujahideen’s first act is to shut down websites such as T-Nation, because of their independent, free-thinking, dangerous to “Muhammadan Thinking” nature"

I really do believe he will not get elected. People who hardly do not vote will go out and vote against him.

There is a rumor out there that there is a video of his wife speaking bad rhetoric against the whitey, where she states “Down with the Whitey”, hopefully the Republicans get a copy and use it as an ace card.

You guys know you sound a little rabid, right?

I think they all suck but this one…

“Obama enacts legislation demanding carbon friendly cars, hammering the final nail in the coffin of the US car industry”

Ummm…why can’t the US auto industry pull its head out of its ass and make cars that run on water and other fuels like many scientists are doing in other parts of the world? Oh yeah, we are so profit and greed driven that the oil/gas conglomerates won’t let the auto puppets consider that one.

Sorry but the US should be world leaders in advancing technology on things besides just weaponry and no one should shed a tear for the fucking auto industry (sorry if you work in it)

On another note I think this one pisses me off the most

“Obama enacts socialized medicine, destroying small businesses with taxes to pay for illegal alien healthcare”

Uggghhh…how many people/businesses are going to get screwed by “universal healthcare” The government is the least efficient business in existence, why in the hell would we want them running healthcare and not the individual?

[quote]storey420 wrote:
I think they all suck but this one…

“Obama enacts legislation demanding carbon friendly cars, hammering the final nail in the coffin of the US car industry”

Ummm…why can’t the US auto industry pull its head out of its ass and make cars that run on water and other fuels like many scientists are doing in other parts of the world? Oh yeah, we are so profit and greed driven that the oil/gas conglomerates won’t let the auto puppets consider that one.

Sorry but the US should be world leaders in advancing technology on things besides just weaponry and no one should shed a tear for the fucking auto industry (sorry if you work in it)
[/quote]

Cars don’t run on water.

He cannot do this through executive order.

You do not “enact legislation” through an executive order. The President is not Congress.

[quote]nephorm wrote:

You do not “enact legislation” through an executive order. The President is not Congress.[/quote]

They try to make it sound like the man would become a dictator…all a bit excessive,don’t you all think?

[quote]nephorm wrote:

You do not “enact legislation” through an executive order. The President is not Congress.[/quote]

Party pooper!

[quote]Neuromancer wrote:
nephorm wrote:

You do not “enact legislation” through an executive order. The President is not Congress.

They try to make it sound like the man would become a dictator…all a bit excessive,don’t you all think?[/quote]

No comment.