Obama's First Pick....

[quote]Odogg wrote:
This was a great pick. He got one of the most powerful, intimidating, mean S.O.B.'s in the Democratic party to play Bad Cop to Obama’s Good cop. Obama didn’t pick an “outsider” from Chicago who doesn’t know jack shit about D.C.

That was the mistake Clinton made in his first 2 years, bringing all those hillbillies from Arkansas to the city who didn’t know hardball politics. Rahm is going to keep the kook moonbat lefties in line, he’s a centrist, a DLCer, in the Clinton mold (He’s from Clinton’s whitehouse).

He will yank Pelosi up out of her seat by the hair and smack the dentures out of Reid’s mouth if they try and leverage an Obama administration. Count on it. Just read up on Rahm, he plays for keeps.

I’m tellin you, Obama is no joke. He is going to get some “SANE” Republicans in his cabinet like Hagel and Powell and govern the way it should be. [/quote]

If Obama is that clever, then he just might be evil enough to govern. Evil people who are absolutely ruthless (like this Rahm devil) can usually keep the smiley-touchy devils (like Reid and Pelosi) in line.

I’d rather have one big devil in charge than a bunch of little twerp devils all battling it out.

It’s not a terribly surprising pick, but the problem instantly generated is that there is no way the hyper-partisan Emmanuel will create space for Republicans in the Obama administration.

Which, of course, isn’t an issue in a Democratic administration - except that Obama campaigned on the idea that he would as a “post-partisan”.

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
His chief of staff is just plain crazy. For ex, in a NY Times artice, he was waving around a steak knife at dinner and stabbed full bore into the table, screaming at some Dem who endorsed Bush (if I remember correctly). He’s a thug-lib, somewhat akin in spirit to Stalin.

[/quote]

It was after the 1996 election. He wasn’t very pleased with those he saw as Clinton’s enemies, and started rattling off a list of betrayers, stabbing the knife into the table and shouting “DEAD!” after each name. TBH, that sounds pretty awesome.

[quote]ninearms wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
His chief of staff is just plain crazy. For ex, in a NY Times artice, he was waving around a steak knife at dinner and stabbed full bore into the table, screaming at some Dem who endorsed Bush (if I remember correctly). He’s a thug-lib, somewhat akin in spirit to Stalin.

It was after the 1996 election. He wasn’t very pleased with those he saw as Clinton’s enemies, and started rattling off a list of betrayers, stabbing the knife into the table and shouting “DEAD!” after each name. TBH, that sounds pretty awesome.
[/quote]

Yep, the guy is looney tunes. And as Thunder points out, whatever ‘crossing the aisle’ might have happened just got stabbed as well.

Just The Facts… you are right, jews are evil. Not muslims though, they are awesome! I mean, it’s really down to who’s more sneaky. Those jews sure keep it on the down low, which makes for way more fun dedicating ones life to exposing the lies and greed. But … really, come on the muslims have way more gusto.

They are so explosively in your face! I have to say PRCaldude is much more dedicated. I am disappointed in you. I want an evil standoff. No holds barred. Muslim vs Jew…versus…America. Now that is one fight I’d pay the forty bucks on pay per view. My money is on America, but then again, that just might make its way to the jews.

[quote]Molotov_Coktease wrote:
Just The Facts… you are right, jews are evil. .[/quote]

It is the little hats. They are too small for their heads and there is no bill. Just wear a ball cap!

[quote]JustTheFacts wrote:
And heeeere we go…

Obama’s first pick: Israeli Rahm Emanuel as chief of staff
Haaretz - Israel News
November 05, 2008
A day after his historic election to become the first black American president, Barack Obama stepped into the role of president-elect yesterday, inviting Rahm Emanuel to join his administration as White House chief of staff, Democratic officials said.

Emanuel, a former Bill Clinton adviser, is the son of a Jerusalem-born pediatrician who was a member of the Irgun (Etzel or IZL), a militant Zionist group that operated in Palestine between 1931 and 1948…
http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/1034855.html [/quote]

He had to ask permission from his Israeli handlers (he couldn’t ask his own rabbi).

“He is unabashed about his own connection to Israel,” said Michael Kotzin, executive vice president of the Jewish United Fund-Jewish Federation of Metropolitan Chicago.

“If he goes to the White House, he’ll be going to serve the president - but Israel will have a friend in the White House,” Kotzin told the Post."
– the Jerusalem Post

http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid=1225910057970&pagename=JPost%2FJPArticle%2FShowFull

There may really be a conspiracy here. This Rahm character might also be Mossad.

Wow!!

[quote]Headhunter wrote:

There may really be a conspiracy here. This Rahm character might also be Mossad.

Wow!!
[/quote]

Your point ? Don’t you realize the CIA and Mossad are kissing cousins ? Didn’t we have an ex-CIA director as President ?

A conspiracy ? COME ON ! Just because you think he MIGHT be ?