Obama's First Pick....

And heeeere we go…

Obama’s first pick: Israeli Rahm Emanuel as chief of staff
Haaretz - Israel News
November 05, 2008
A day after his historic election to become the first black American president, Barack Obama stepped into the role of president-elect yesterday, inviting Rahm Emanuel to join his administration as White House chief of staff, Democratic officials said.

Emanuel, a former Bill Clinton adviser, is the son of a Jerusalem-born pediatrician who was a member of the Irgun (Etzel or IZL), a militant Zionist group that operated in Palestine between 1931 and 1948…
http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/1034855.html

Good find JTF. Maybe Obama will stand by Irsael. The Iranians are supposed to have enough Uranium for a bomb by February so things could get real interesting real soon.

Did you check out that Jdate.com link on the right side of the page? Just the cure for disappointing shiksas.

I’m sure Rahm “Fuck the Republicans” Emanuel will be just the forst in a long string of bipartisan coalition builders in the Obama administration. Good grief.

[quote]JustTheFacts wrote:
And heeeere we go…

Obama’s first pick: Israeli Rahm Emanuel as chief of staff
Haaretz - Israel News
November 05, 2008
A day after his historic election to become the first black American president, Barack Obama stepped into the role of president-elect yesterday, inviting Rahm Emanuel to join his administration as White House chief of staff, Democratic officials said.

Emanuel, a former Bill Clinton adviser, is the son of a Jerusalem-born pediatrician who was a member of the Irgun (Etzel or IZL), a militant Zionist group that operated in Palestine between 1931 and 1948…
http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/1034855.html [/quote]

I thought his first name was Ron. Its really Rahm? Wow, what the hell is going on? This needs to be pursued!

[quote]hedo wrote:
I’m sure Rahm “Fuck the Republicans” Emanuel will be just the forst in a long string of bipartisan coalition builders in the Obama administration. Good grief.[/quote]

I’m sure you are correct and whatever token non Dems he chooses will be of the Powell variety. It doesn’t really do much good to debate it at this point. This guy will be the raging ultra left wing freedom killer he’s always been.

Make no mistake they will interpret this solid win as a mandate for their horrific liberalism and all the wack jobs that got him elected will be looking for just compensation.

Not to mention that every way left worm in congress will be beating him to death to pass their every whim.

It’s impossible to foresee any other scenario.

[quote]Tiribulus wrote:
hedo wrote:
I’m sure Rahm “Fuck the Republicans” Emanuel will be just the forst in a long string of bipartisan coalition builders in the Obama administration. Good grief.

I’m sure you are correct and whatever token non Dems he chooses will be of the Powell variety. …[/quote]

It will be Powell, that is why he endorsed the front runner. And people used to call him an honorable man.

Why the hell is bipartisanship so lusted after? Those are the guys you disagree with. I sure as hell wouldn’t pick many republicans on my staff . This is just another example of style over substance on both sides.

[quote]Zap Branigan wrote:
Tiribulus wrote:
hedo wrote:

I’m sure you are correct and whatever token non Dems he chooses will be of the Powell variety. …

It will be Powell, that is why he endorsed the front runner. And people used to call him an honorable man.[/quote]

He is. Ask McCain.

[quote]Big_Boss wrote:
Zap Branigan wrote:
Tiribulus wrote:
hedo wrote:

I’m sure you are correct and whatever token non Dems he chooses will be of the Powell variety. …

It will be Powell, that is why he endorsed the front runner. And people used to call him an honorable man.

He is. Ask McCain.
[/quote]

I would love to get McCain’s off the record, a few drinks in him response.

I am just glad he picked a jew just to piss you off.

The Jews are taking over, JTF. You are doomed.

Bush was pretty damned bipartisan wasn’t he?

So, given that Obama kicked republican ass back and forth this election, it’s pretty much his option whether he wants to play nice.

Anyhow, your hatred is showing when you can’t even wait and see what he does to criticize him for doing it…

[quote]PRCalDude wrote:
The Jews are taking over, JTF. You are doomed. [/quote]

Nah, it’s the secret Muslims.

[quote]Headhunter wrote:

I thought his first name was Ron. Its really Rahm? Wow, what the hell is going on? This needs to be pursued!

[/quote]

And you’re the man to pursue it ARL!!! Please post your findings here. I hope they involve secret muslims or secretly hating white people!

[quote]Zap Branigan wrote:
Big_Boss wrote:
Zap Branigan wrote:
Tiribulus wrote:
hedo wrote:

He is. Ask McCain.

I would love to get McCain’s off the record, a few drinks in him response.[/quote]

I would love that with any politician…I tried to get Clinton to hit the club with me when he was here over the summer…then Hillary called…no lie.

This was a great pick. He got one of the most powerful, intimidating, mean S.O.B.'s in the Democratic party to play Bad Cop to Obama’s Good cop. Obama didn’t pick an “outsider” from Chicago who doesn’t know jack shit about D.C.

That was the mistake Clinton made in his first 2 years, bringing all those hillbillies from Arkansas to the city who didn’t know hardball politics. Rahm is going to keep the kook moonbat lefties in line, he’s a centrist, a DLCer, in the Clinton mold (He’s from Clinton’s whitehouse).

He will yank Pelosi up out of her seat by the hair and smack the dentures out of Reid’s mouth if they try and leverage an Obama administration. Count on it. Just read up on Rahm, he plays for keeps.

I’m tellin you, Obama is no joke. He is going to get some “SANE” Republicans in his cabinet like Hagel and Powell and govern the way it should be.

[quote]Odogg wrote:
This was a great pick. He got one of the most powerful, intimidating, mean S.O.B.'s in the Democratic party to play Bad Cop to Obama’s Good cop.

Obama didn’t pick an “outsider” from Chicago who doesn’t know jack shit about D.C. That was the mistake Clinton made in his first 2 years, bringing all those hillbillies from Arkansas to the city who didn’t know hardball politics.

Rahm is going to keep the kook moonbat lefties in line, he’s a centrist, a DLCer, in the Clinton mold (He’s from Clinton’s whitehouse). He will yank Pelosi up out of her seat by the hair and smack the dentures out of Reid’s mouth if they try and leverage an Obama administration. Count on it.

Just read up on Rahm, he plays for keeps. I’m tellin you, Obama is no joke. He is going to get some “SANE” Republicans in his cabinet like Hagel and Powell and govern the way it should be. [/quote]

Stop it… I’m starting to get filled with hope!

[quote]PRCalDude wrote:
The Jews are taking over, JTF. You are doomed. [/quote]

I AM technically a Jew and I don’t think JTF is anti-semitic. He does see that a cluster of international (banker) Jews is in control of a lot of power and he points this out. Zionism is similar to whacked out Muslims who want to die for Allah. I don’t find fault at all with is posts and enjoy reading them, in fact.

[quote]vroom wrote:
Bush was pretty damned bipartisan wasn’t he?

So, given that Obama kicked republican ass back and forth this election, it’s pretty much his option whether he wants to play nice.

Anyhow, your hatred is showing when you can’t even wait and see what he does to criticize him for doing it…[/quote]

His chief of staff is just plain crazy. For ex, in a NY Times artice, he was waving around a steak knife at dinner and stabbed full bore into the table, screaming at some Dem who endorsed Bush (if I remember correctly). He’s a thug-lib, somewhat akin in spirit to Stalin.