T Nation

Obama's Feet Smell

Republicans say this sign should be hung in the homes of all of Rev Wrights congregation as a sign of loyalty.

LOL

It’s because the white man and his government invented foot odor.

[quote]Sloth wrote:
It’s because the white man and his government invented foot odor.[/quote]

And the CIA planted secret foot-odor-generating bacteria in basketball shoes in an attempt to target the black community with a foot-odor epidemic. The black man wouldn’t have foot odor if it weren’t for White America™.

[quote]BostonBarrister wrote:
Sloth wrote:

And the CIA planted secret foot-odor-generating bacteria in basketball shoes in an attempt to target the black community with a foot-odor epidemic. The black man wouldn’t have foot odor if it weren’t for White America™.[/quote]

One has to wonder if they would even have shoes.

Just sayin’.

[quote]rainjack wrote:
BostonBarrister wrote:
Sloth wrote:

And the CIA planted secret foot-odor-generating bacteria in basketball shoes in an attempt to target the black community with a foot-odor epidemic. The black man wouldn’t have foot odor if it weren’t for White America™.

Just sayin’.[/quote]

Eh?

And the Republicans are actually the owners of the sign making company, so it’s just a big business conspiracy to get mo money.

I mean fuck, shoes are part of the corporate world, so why should blacks have to wear shoes? In the hood, they wouldn’t be subjected to wearing shoes, its only when whitey’s values and beliefs come into play that shoes are “forced” onto them. Why should blacks have to wear shoes to job interviews, work, and in gas stations, its not fair dammit.

[quote]rainjack wrote:
BostonBarrister wrote:
Sloth wrote:

Just sayin’.[/quote]

Racist scumbag!

[quote]lixy wrote:
rainjack wrote:
BostonBarrister wrote:
Sloth wrote:

Just sayin’.

Racist scumbag![/quote]

Hardly.

Someone start a new Obama thread!

Hold on, I just realized that my feet smell pretty bad. Should I be worried that I might not be white enough to have earned the awesome privileges that I take for granted on a daily basis? Such an identity crisis, Oy!

Never mind, my feet smell great, it was the shoes that stink. That was a close one.

An Obama supporter…and no its not me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HyXVHnOdW-Q&feature=related

Here’s as good an excuse as any other not to vote for Obama:

Obama a distant cousin of Bush

It has emerged that Barack Obama is a tenth cousin, once removed, of the man whose job he wants - George W Bush

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/7313789.stm

[quote]lixy wrote:
Here’s as good an excuse as any other not to vote for Obama:

Obama a distant cousin of Bush

It has emerged that Barack Obama is a tenth cousin, once removed, of the man whose job he wants - George W Bush

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/7313789.stm

[/quote]

Oh shit.

So is Bush our first black president? I’m just asking.

[quote]SouthernGypsy wrote:
So is Bush our first black president? I’m just asking.[/quote]

Please. That should have felt funny when you typed it.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
SouthernGypsy wrote:
So is Bush our first black president? I’m just asking.

Please. That should have felt funny when you typed it. [/quote]

Oh, it did.

[quote]SouthernGypsy wrote:
So is Bush our first black president? I’m just asking.[/quote]

I thought that was Clinton.

Obama is also related to Cheney. Bush and Colin Powell are related to King George of England.