Obama's Birth Certificate 'Fails Every Test'

Confirmed: Obama's Birth Certificate Not Authentic 2012 - YouTube!

Now proven beyond a shadow of a doubt. Thank you, Sheriff Joe!

Put Obama, the human debris, in prison where he belongs.

So what does it take to initiate a congressional investigation?

[quote]gonepostal wrote:
So what does it take to initiate a congressional investigation? [/quote]

Coming up with bullshit that doesn’t address the myriad of problems this Country has. (e.g. true entitlement reform).

Mufasa

[quote]gonepostal wrote:

On this issue? A functioning brain stem, so birthers are out of luck.

[quote]thunderbolt23 wrote:

[quote]gonepostal wrote:

On this issue? A functioning brain stem, so birthers are out of luck.[/quote]

^^^ Did not watch vid.

None so blind = refuses to see.

[quote]Headhunter wrote:

[quote]thunderbolt23 wrote:

[quote]gonepostal wrote:

On this issue? A functioning brain stem, so birthers are out of luck.[/quote]

^^^ Did not watch vid.

None so blind = refuses to see.
[/quote]

I watched the video, predict nothing will happen.

[quote]Headhunter wrote:

None so blind = refuses to see.[/quote]

Of course I didn’t watch the video - you posted it.

[quote]Headhunter wrote:

Now proven beyond a shadow of a doubt. Thank you, Sheriff Joe!

Put Obama, the human debris, in prison where he belongs.[/quote]

I actually watched the video because I heard about this story yesterday and wanted to see what nonsense that was now stirring.

The Sheriff’s group of “volunteer investigator’s” have determined that Obama’s document has been faked huh?

Well, you can’t get more credible than that now can you?

If you feel that strongly about Obama contribute to Mitt Romney’s campaign. He is your best hope (and change, I have to say change after I say the word “hope” for some reason) for sending Obama to an early retirement.

Getting a legitimate body of Congress to investigate this WILL NOT HAPPEN!

So as I’ve suggested take a deep breath and just relax.

Why not? They investigate steroids in baseball, obviously they have some free time on their hands.

[quote]gonepostal wrote:
Why not? They investigate steroids in baseball, obviously they have some free time on their hands.[/quote]

Teenagers sexting each other.

Unpasteurized milk.

Lobsters packed in containers that are too big or small…

Man, those guys cry out to bet let go so that they can finally do a real job and just wont let them go…

[quote]gonepostal wrote:
Why not? They investigate steroids in baseball, obviously they have some free time on their hands.[/quote]

Because to do so would be an admission of fallibility and that there was no proper vetting process in place to begin with. The Obama presidency is a done deal now and they are not going to go back on what has been done.

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]gonepostal wrote:

Teenagers sexting each other.

Unpasteurized milk.

Lobsters packed in containers that are too big or small…

Man, those guys cry out to bet let go so that they can finally do a real job and just wont let them go…[/quote]

lol Those are good examples as well.

[quote]gonepostal wrote:

Because YOU don’t think steroids are dangerous and are capable of abuse by kids? Is that it? Okay…okay…for starters there were (and are) people actually using steroids in baseball. Do you see the hint of reality there as opposed to “volunteer investigators” determining that a certain birth certificate is fradulent?

Why is reality so difficult to grasp for the young?

[quote]Sifu wrote:

[quote]gonepostal wrote:

Because to do so would be an admission of fallibility and that there was no proper vetting process in place to begin with. The Obama presidency is a done deal now and they are not going to go back on what has been done.[/quote]

I usually agree with you my friend, but this time you are dead wrong. The press did not vett Obama this is true, and quite despicable. But what do you expect from a liberal pres who adored obama from day one? But it is not Congresses job to vett a Presidential candidate. Therefore, that is NOT the reason that they will not take the issue up. The real reason that they won’t take this up is because it is a non issue. That is something fabricated for political purposes by the opposing party.

Remember the cry for impeachment by the left wing nut jobs when GW was President? Do you remember how through his entire first term they called him an illegitimate President because Gore won the popular vote? Remember the charges of voter fraud? Well, that is how this sounds to the rest of the thinking world. Nutty!

And…I think deep down you know this.

The people promoting this fable need to take a large drink of reality. I think Obama is the one of the worst modern day Presidents but that doesn’t mean that we who staunchly oppose him should align ourselves with this type of thing. Time, effort and money should be directed to Mitt Romney who at least has a chance of beating Obama.

This birth certificate issue is a side show and an old one at that.

[quote]ZEB wrote:

[quote]gonepostal wrote:

Because YOU don’t think steroids are dangerous and are capable of abuse by kids? Is that it? Okay…okay…for starters there were (and are) people actually using steroids in baseball. Do you see the hint of reality there as opposed to “volunteer investigators” determining that a certain birth certificate is fradulent?

[/quote]

you’re a tool, that’s not what I was saying at all. Where’s the simpson pic “won’t somebody think of the children.”

Kudos to those with the courage to watch the vid.

[quote]gonepostal wrote:

[quote]ZEB wrote:

[quote]gonepostal wrote:

[/quote]

you’re a tool, that’s not what I was saying at all. Where’s the simpson pic “won’t somebody think of the children.” [/quote]

And you’re a tender minded idiot. You drew some sort of comparison between investigating steroids in baseball to the potential investigation of this alleged false birth certificate.

That is exactly what you said. But you didn’t like being called out on it so you’re back peddling.

Better think next time BEFORE you post this drivel.

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
Kudos to those with the courage to watch the vid.[/quote]

Why does it take courage to watch a video of volunteer investigators claim that Obama’s birth certificate is forged?

Really HH what part of that could possibly take any courage?

Ha…

I live in the ‘Burbs of Chicago, I was told this story the other day: A Postal Worker remembers delivering to the Ayers house (you do remember Bill Ayers, our homegrown terrorist? The guy who had a fundraising party Obama attended but said he never met) and a young dark skinned boy with a big smile and ears lived there with the Ayers family. Being a friendly family and talkative the postal dude would chat it up with them and the kids. The young man with big smile and ears proudly told him he was going to be the president one day. He also said he was a foreign exchange student, but when asked from where wasn’t sure if he was from Kenya or Malaysia since he had been in the States so long.
I’m not saying this is true, I’m just sayin’…

Yes I’m back pedaling because Congress investigates professional sports and their policy on steroid use, but they’re not going to investigate something that actually concerns US policy and democracy. I’m not even saying I’m convinced I just thought it was funny. Go wave your pompous white knight flag else where.