Obama's Approval Rating at 45%

He is also at a -15.

But there’s also this way to think about it: 45% (approximately) of voters – or perhaps likely voters – approves of acts such as blowing out the budget as astoundingly and horrifically as he has, and so forth.

Isn’t that something to be concerned about?

I think that the funny part is that 42% strongly disapprove while only 54% total disapprove. Almost everyone that disapproves, does so strongly.

And to think that they believe the passage of Health-scare will raise these numbers. I’m awaiting high 30% very soon.

What was Bush’s lowest??

[quote]Rockscar wrote:
And to think that they believe the passage of Health-scare will raise these numbers. I’m awaiting high 30% very soon.

What was Bush’s lowest??[/quote]

22% I believe, Obama should be hitting that by the end of next year.

[quote]John S. wrote:
Rockscar wrote:

What was Bush’s lowest??

22% I believe, Obama should be hitting that by the end of next year.[/quote]

But wasn’t that the last year or two of his 8 year presidency?

Yes. Bush didn’t fall as fast or as far in his first year as Obama has.

I would not be surprised if Obama was one of the fastest presidents to see an approval rating fall like that.

[quote]John S. wrote:

He is also at a -15.[/quote]

Republicans knew he was a con artist. Now the rest of the country is finding that out.

Slow learners…

Well, what with all the right-wing lies about Obama never having run anything in his life, people assumed he’d never run a con.

Why does this matter, someone?

anyway, it shouldn’t surprise people that his rating would fall this fast. Look at the last presidency…look at Obama’s campaign

now look at the real world…anyone with any sense would’ve known NOBODY would’ve been able to fix these problems within the short time his speech writers said he could.

So with that said, people are experiencing buyer’s regret now

my opinion is

republicans put mccain against obama knowing he’d lose…so when the next election came around there’d be landslide victories for years to come in their favor

also will keep a minority out of office FOREVER they’ll use this as a point of reference “see blacks cant do it, remember that obama giy?” <-----when in reality, none of this is his fault.

to be honest, it doesnt matter.

we were fucked since bush used the threat level trick back in the 04 election to get ahead in the polls and lead him to a second term…no! wait we were fucked since Nader never got the chance.

damn it! who cares we’re already dead…my generation just needs a mass funeral, you guys have literally left us to die…good job! walking zombies who will never retire, yet still be broke as fuck…wtf, all the while trying to support you all

except you bill roberts! you’re awesome =)

My tax guy once said about Obama…

“The people voted for a black man from Chicago, and that is exactly what the people got, a black from Chicago.”

[quote]MaximusB wrote:
My tax guy once said about Obama…

“The people voted for a black man from Chicago, and that is exactly what the people got, a black from Chicago.”[/quote]

lol, can sell cleats to chris reeves

Take out the polling bias and he is already in the 30’s. He is falling like a rock and only the true idealists still support him. Some of the elections earlier this month were sweeps where Democrats lost every office up for grabs. 2010 will be a tidal wave getting rid of these guys. 2012 will be a landslide against Obama vs. just about anyone. I can’t imagine what kind of mischief he and the other Acorn nuts will try to stay in power.

[quote]Bill Roberts wrote:
But there’s also this way to think about it: 45% (approximately) of voters – or perhaps likely voters – approves of acts such as blowing out the budget as astoundingly and horrifically as he has, and so forth.

Isn’t that something to be concerned about?[/quote]

I think that’s something to be expected since about half the country doesn’t pay any taxes. This is the main block of Obama’s constituency. They want something from the government and he’s going to provide it, they feel. Where as you and I want the government out of our way so that we can move forward. Big difference in thinking between these two groups. I don’t feel that his approval rating will ever hit as low as Bush’s for this reason and the media will continue to pat him on the back regardless of the damage he does to the country.

[quote]Bill Roberts wrote:

Isn’t that something to be concerned about?[/quote]

I think that’s something to be expected since about half the country doesn’t pay any taxes. This is the main block of Obama’s constituency. They want something from the government and he’s going to provide it, they feel. Where as you and I want the government out of our way so that we can move forward. Big difference in thinking between these two groups. I don’t feel that his approval rating will ever hit as low as Bush’s for this reason and the media will continue to pat him on the back regardless of the damage he does to the country.

Obama will never have a shot to get as low as Bush because he will only have 1 term. You can not be completely hated till you are the President for at least 7 years. Can’t wait till Obama balances the budget. Most of the stimulus money does not come available till next year, so the budget numbers are only going to get worse.

[quote]hedo wrote:
Take out the polling bias and he is already in the 30’s. He is falling like a rock and only the true idealists still support him. Some of the elections earlier this month were sweeps where Democrats lost every office up for grabs. 2010 will be a tidal wave getting rid of these guys. 2012 will be a landslide against Obama vs. just about anyone. I can’t imagine what kind of mischief he and the other Acorn nuts will try to stay in power.[/quote]

You’re being overly optimistic my friend. While I think you may be correct in your prediction of a turnover in congress in 2010, unless the republicans put up a viable candidate Obama could easily get reelected. For example, he’d trounce Palin, if the republicans were stupid enough to give her the nod (she’s already been destroyed by the liberal media). Keep in mind to a large degree the press (with their incredible bias) can swing about 3%-5% one way or the other. This is a huge number to give to one side. They have their man in office right now and they will do what it takes to keep him there regardless of the disaster that he will most likely oversee. Granted it’s early yet to be talking about this, but after watching the press sell their soul to Obama in 08’, we better have the perfect candidate or defeat will surely come upon the republicans once again.

[quote]ZEB wrote:
hedo wrote:
Take out the polling bias and he is already in the 30’s. He is falling like a rock and only the true idealists still support him. Some of the elections earlier this month were sweeps where Democrats lost every office up for grabs. 2010 will be a tidal wave getting rid of these guys. 2012 will be a landslide against Obama vs. just about anyone. I can’t imagine what kind of mischief he and the other Acorn nuts will try to stay in power.

You’re being overly optimistic my friend. While I think you may be correct in your prediction of a turnover in congress in 2010, unless the republicans put up a viable candidate Obama could easily get reelected. For example, he’d trounce Palin, if the republicans were stupid enough to give her the nod (she’s already been destroyed by the liberal media). Keep in mind to a large degree the press (with their incredible bias) can swing about 3%-5% one way or the other. This is a huge number to give to one side. They have their man in office right now and they will do what it takes to keep him there regardless of the disaster that he will most likely oversee. Granted it’s early yet to be talking about this, but after watching the press sell their soul to Obama in 08’, we better have the perfect candidate or defeat will surely come upon the republicans once again.[/quote]

Actually, I believe the numbers on obama vs. palin are pretty close.

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:
ZEB wrote:
hedo wrote:

You’re being overly optimistic my friend. While I think you may be correct in your prediction of a turnover in congress in 2010, unless the republicans put up a viable candidate Obama could easily get reelected. For example, he’d trounce Palin, if the republicans were stupid enough to give her the nod (she’s already been destroyed by the liberal media). Keep in mind to a large degree the press (with their incredible bias) can swing about 3%-5% one way or the other. This is a huge number to give to one side. They have their man in office right now and they will do what it takes to keep him there regardless of the disaster that he will most likely oversee. Granted it’s early yet to be talking about this, but after watching the press sell their soul to Obama in 08’, we better have the perfect candidate or defeat will surely come upon the republicans once again.

Actually, I believe the numbers on obama vs. palin are pretty close.[/quote]

Please, you do realize that as soon as the whistle blows to begin the presidential election the liberal media will descend upon Palin like a pack of hungry wolves and her poll numbers will drop like a rock. We have seen this scenario before have we not? Don’t put your bank roll on Palin she’s beaten before she starts. She has incredibly high negatives somewhere around 50%. They trounced her, she’s done, finished.

Yes, I remember all the buzz about palin when they first announced her as the the vp choice. But that was BEFORE the press gang raped her and made a laughing stock of her candidacy. Forget Palin, just forget her, she can only lose.

There is no unbiased media any candidate that th republicans put up better be head and shoulders better than Obama in almost every category. If we can do that, then we have a chance.