Obama, You've Been Served

[quote]Headhunter wrote:

[quote]ZEB wrote:

[quote]Headhunter wrote:

[quote]ZEB wrote:
Good for the Catholic Church I applaud the stand that they are taking in sticking up for all denominations in fighting back against the overreaching Obamacare. It was a horrible idea to begin with and when 67% of the country were (and still are)against it Obama should have stepped back. Instead he shoved through a multi-thousand page bill that no one read. And he got away with it because both houses of congress were controlled by the democrats.

Catholics all around the country should remember this attack on their religious freedom on election day![/quote]

“Catholic Priest Says A Schoolgirl Who Went Missing In 1983 Was Kidnapped For Vatican Sex Parties.”

http://getthetruthout.icyboards.net/showthread.php?tid=2231&pid=6478

This has been going viral on many sites and in the news.

These people are all devils, every one.

I’m not religious but the language of the religious sometimes best expresses an idea.

Devilty…pure devilty…

[/quote]

And all Irishmen are drunks, and all Germans have bad tempers, and all Blacks are lazy. Stop blaming the group for the actions of a few.

There is a name for that, it’s called bigotry![/quote]

If its rotten at the top, then the rot spreads and destroys all.

Any system where the leadership is rotten infects it all.

The vast majority of priests or pastors would love nothing more than to have wild sex with a bunch of 15 year olds. They try to suppress this by going so far as to join some religious hogwash, then find out that most of them there are homosexual perverts or pedophiles like themselves. When they can’t control it anymore, they molest altar boys or have sex parties with runaway girls.

There are a few that are actually called. Most are the scum of the earth.
[/quote]

Just FYI, this finally landed you on my ignore list. You have one less person to troll. Have fun arguing with yourself.

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:

Just FYI, this finally landed you on my ignore list. You have one less person to troll. Have fun arguing with yourself.[/quote]

LOL! I’ll get by.

[quote]Cortes wrote:

[quote]honest_lifter wrote:
Daniel A. Helminiak - Catholic Priest

[/quote]

Ahem.

From your own link. At the very tippy-top:

Daniel A. Helminiak, who was ordained a priest in Rome, is a theologian, psychotherapist and author.

Nice try, though. [/quote]

“Realizing I am gay, disillusioned with the institutional church, and unable to reconcile my integrity with Vatican expectations, I enrolled in The University of Texas at Austin, earned a PhD in Human Development, withdrew from active priestly ministry (the Vatican has never recognized this resignation: I remain a Catholic priest by the Vatican’s choice), and accepted a teaching position.”

Other sites that listed him as a Catholic Priest:

I tried to make sure he was still a Catholic Priest before posting the article; he also wrote a best selling book on the topic:

The reason I posted the above was not to “attack” Catholics. It was just to show that not all Catholics appear to have united viewpoints.

edit: Thus some Catholics may support Obama and some may not.

[quote]Cortes wrote:

[/quote]

Ahem.

Daniel A. Helminiak, who was ordained a priest in Rome, is a theologian, psychotherapist and author.

“Realizing I am gay, disillusioned with the institutional church, and unable to reconcile my integrity with Vatican expectations, I enrolled in The University of Texas at Austin, earned a PhD in Human Development, withdrew from active priestly ministry (the Vatican has never recognized this resignation: I remain a Catholic priest by the Vatican’s choice), and accepted a teaching position.”

I tried to make sure he was still a Catholic Priest before posting the article; he also wrote a best selling book on the topic:

[/quote]

Of course he’s a Catholic Priest. He couldn’t not be one no matter how much he wanted to. It isn’t possible.

The reason the Vatican doesn’t “recognize” his so-called “withdrawal” from priesthood is because you DON’T withdraw. Once you are ordained, that’s it, for life. The reason for this is that the priesthood is…wait for it…a marriage to the Church. And if you’ll recall the Catholic Church does not recognize divorce.

What he and his bio-blurbs should make clear is that he is not in active ministry, nor has he been for what appears to have been a pretty long time. Which is exactly as it should be. I don’t know if that was voluntary, mutual, or otherwise, but it doesn’t make him any kind of representative of the Church in any case. In fact, his open support of gay marriage and his absence from active Ministry should make it blindingly clear to anyone without a bone to pick with the Church (seems like there aren’t too many around, lately) that his views are ANYTHING BUT representative of those of the Catholic Church.

But that’s the picture you were trying to paint, however obliquely, wasn’t it? If not, then just what is it you are trying to say? I know your religion has a beef with mine, but I have come to expect a bit more, heh, honesty from you based upon your posting history. This guy ain’t no Catholic. You are more than intelligent enough that you should have seen it yourself well before posting this. Whatever you may think of the Catholic Church, you aren’t going to pull any sort of gotcha move coming at her from this angle.

The reason I posted the above was not to “attack” Catholics. It was just to show that not all Catholics appear to have united viewpoints.

edit: Thus some Catholics may support Obama and some may not.[/quote]

You are welcome to keep looking for Catholic priests engaged in active ministry who openly support Obama. Have fun finding them.

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
The vast majority of priests or pastors would love nothing more than to have wild sex with a bunch of 15 year olds. [/quote]

That is a vicious and ignorant statement to make, and one that you cannot support.

[quote]ZEB wrote:

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
The vast majority of priests or pastors would love nothing more than to have wild sex with a bunch of 15 year olds. [/quote]

That is a vicious and ignorant statement to make, and one that you cannot support. [/quote]

Are you kidding? Americans rarely go into the priesthood anymore because now they CAN have all sorts of sexual adventures. They can indulge. Before, they had to try and repress their animalistic desires by fleeing to the cloth. The priests and preachers that are in there now are pissed because they are missing out.

Why do you think very few Americans go into the priesthood? There’s no point. They can’t be pedos yet but can be homos. They even get Leftists to fight for their ‘rights’ to be perverts!

The Church has built up this image in you guys’ minds of a vow of poverty and no sex and all purity and light. What a bunch of horseshit! Win the lottery and watch 'em flock around you. Watch how some sleazy old whoremonger eyeballs the young ladies/men in church – I’ve watched this numerous times, Zeb. Watch the priest after he hands the Communion wafer to a young person; the old lecher watches their asses as they walk away!

I’ll never go to church again ever, that’s for sure.

[quote]Headhunter wrote:

[quote]ZEB wrote:

[quote]Headhunter wrote:

[quote]ZEB wrote:
Good for the Catholic Church I applaud the stand that they are taking in sticking up for all denominations in fighting back against the overreaching Obamacare. It was a horrible idea to begin with and when 67% of the country were (and still are)against it Obama should have stepped back. Instead he shoved through a multi-thousand page bill that no one read. And he got away with it because both houses of congress were controlled by the democrats.

Catholics all around the country should remember this attack on their religious freedom on election day![/quote]

“Catholic Priest Says A Schoolgirl Who Went Missing In 1983 Was Kidnapped For Vatican Sex Parties.”

http://getthetruthout.icyboards.net/showthread.php?tid=2231&pid=6478

This has been going viral on many sites and in the news.

These people are all devils, every one.

I’m not religious but the language of the religious sometimes best expresses an idea.

Devilty…pure devilty…

[/quote]

And all Irishmen are drunks, and all Germans have bad tempers, and all Blacks are lazy. Stop blaming the group for the actions of a few.

There is a name for that, it’s called bigotry![/quote]

If its rotten at the top, then the rot spreads and destroys all.

Any system where the leadership is rotten infects it all.

The vast majority of priests or pastors would love nothing more than to have wild sex with a bunch of 15 year olds. They try to suppress this by going so far as to join some religious hogwash, then find out that most of them there are homosexual perverts or pedophiles like themselves. When they can’t control it anymore, they molest altar boys or have sex parties with runaway girls.

There are a few that are actually called. Most are the scum of the earth.
[/quote]
If that were true then it sounds like you should sign up. It’s apparently right up your ally.

[quote]Headhunter wrote:

[quote]ZEB wrote:

[quote]Headhunter wrote:

That is a vicious and ignorant statement to make, and one that you cannot support. [/quote]

Are you kidding? Americans rarely go into the priesthood anymore because now they CAN have all sorts of sexual adventures. They can indulge. Before, they had to try and repress their animalistic desires by fleeing to the cloth. The priests and preachers that are in there now are pissed because they are missing out.

Why do you think very few Americans go into the priesthood? There’s no point. They can’t be pedos yet but can be homos. They even get Leftists to fight for their ‘rights’ to be perverts!

The Church has built up this image in you guys’ minds of a vow of poverty and no sex and all purity and light. What a bunch of horseshit! Win the lottery and watch 'em flock around you. Watch how some sleazy old whoremonger eyeballs the young ladies/men in church – I’ve watched this numerous times, Zeb. Watch the priest after he hands the Communion wafer to a young person; the old lecher watches their asses as they walk away!

[/quote]

Please don’t.

[quote]Cortes wrote:

[quote]Cortes wrote:

[/quote]

Ahem.

[/quote]

Of course he’s a Catholic Priest. He couldn’t not be one no matter how much he wanted to. It isn’t possible.

The reason the Vatican doesn’t “recognize” his so-called “withdrawal” from priesthood is because you DON’T withdraw. Once you are ordained, that’s it, for life. The reason for this is that the priesthood is…wait for it…a marriage to the Church. And if you’ll recall the Catholic Church does not recognize divorce.

What he and his bio-blurbs should make clear is that he is not in active ministry, nor has he been for what appears to have been a pretty long time. Which is exactly as it should be. I don’t know if that was voluntary, mutual, or otherwise, but it doesn’t make him any kind of representative of the Church in any case. In fact, his open support of gay marriage and his absence from active Ministry should make it blindingly clear to anyone without a bone to pick with the Church (seems like there aren’t too many around, lately) that his views are ANYTHING BUT representative of those of the Catholic Church.

But that’s the picture you were trying to paint, however obliquely, wasn’t it? If not, then just what is it you are trying to say? I know your religion has a beef with mine, but I have come to expect a bit more, heh, honesty from you based upon your posting history. This guy ain’t no Catholic. You are more than intelligent enough that you should have seen it yourself well before posting this. Whatever you may think of the Catholic Church, you aren’t going to pull any sort of gotcha move coming at her from this angle.
[/quote]

I had a feeling that you would feel that way (about me having a bone to pick) which is why I preemptively added my next post. I put in there the point I was trying to make. I don’t have a specific bone to pick with the Catholic Church.

[quote]Cortes wrote:

[/quote]

Ahem.

After you making your other rebuttals, I have to now ask why you emphasized the part about “he was ordained a priest in Rome”. What significance did that have in disproving what I said?

[quote]Headhunter wrote:

[quote]ZEB wrote:

[quote]Headhunter wrote:

[/quote]

Looks like you are in good company:

The atheist and homosexual David Thorstad was a founding member of the North American Man/Boy Love Association (NAMBLA).[1]

http://www.conservapedia.com/Atheism,_pederasty_and_NAMBLA

http://www.conservapedia.com/Atheism_and_bestiality

[quote]pat wrote:

[quote]Headhunter wrote:

[quote]ZEB wrote:

[quote]Headhunter wrote:

[/quote]

Please don’t.[/quote]

If I ever wanted to see that stuff, I could just watch Logo.

Guys, I have sat and chatted with priests. One said that America was being ruined because we had too many ni##ers and the other said God had to work for the Water & Sewer Dept because (referring to women), ‘God put a sewer in the middle of a playground’.

I swear in front of God (the God you guys invented) that that conversation happened.

[quote]Cortes wrote:

[/quote]

Defrocking

In the Catholic Church, a priest, deacon, or bishop may be dismissed from the clerical state as a penalty for certain grave offenses, or by a papal decree granted for grave reasons. This may be because of a serious criminal conviction, heresy, or similar matter. A Catholic cleric may also voluntarily request to be laicized for any personal reason.[1] Voluntary requests are by far the most common means of laicization, and the most common reason is to marry.[1] A priest may also seek laicisation voluntarily because he disagrees with major policies or doctrines of the church and wishes to dissociate himself from those policies.

edited

[quote]pat wrote:

[quote]Headhunter wrote:

[quote]ZEB wrote:

[quote]Headhunter wrote:

[/quote]

Looks like you are in good company:

The atheist and homosexual David Thorstad was a founding member of the North American Man/Boy Love Association (NAMBLA).[1]

http://www.conservapedia.com/Atheism,_pederasty_and_NAMBLA

http://www.conservapedia.com/Atheism_and_bestiality
[/quote]

Did you read MY link about the Vatican sex parties? Google it. Its not whacko CT sites saying that; its genuine outlets.

I’m sure there are a few good religious people. Feel sad for them cause they have to be around most pedos and homos.

[quote]Headhunter wrote:

[quote]pat wrote:

[quote]Headhunter wrote:

[quote]ZEB wrote:

[quote]Headhunter wrote:

[/quote]

Please don’t.[/quote]

Guys, I have sat and chatted with priests. One said that America was being ruined because we had too many ni##ers and the other said God had to work for the Water & Sewer Dept because (referring to women), ‘God put a sewer in the middle of a playground’.

I swear in front of God (the God you guys invented) that that conversation happened.
[/quote]

Well then that settles it, you talked to two Priests one a racist and the other a sexist. So that means ALL Priests are like that.

Got it!

You’re looking bad here HH…really bad!

[quote]Headhunter wrote:

[quote]pat wrote:

[quote]Headhunter wrote:

[quote]ZEB wrote:

[quote]Headhunter wrote:

[/quote]

Please don’t.[/quote]

[/quote]

I no longer have any reason to believe anything you say. Don’t expect me to take your word for it. NAMBLA was started by an atheist. Based on your logic, you and the lot are all man loving pedo’s. Your fascination with pedophilia is alarming.

[quote]Cortes wrote:

[quote]Cortes wrote:

[/quote]

Ahem.

[/quote]

[/quote]

I had a feeling that you would feel that way (about me having a bone to pick) which is why I preemptively added my next post. I put in there the point I was trying to make. I don’t have a specific bone to pick with the Catholic Church.
[/quote]

What does that matter at all to the topic? The topic is that Obama is trying to force his will and view point on the church, not whether some priests are gay, nor does it have to do with the .024% of priests who were found to be pedophiles.
Yeah, bad people enter the priesthood, it’s hardly a shock. There’s lots of bad people every where. It still does not stand to reason that obama should try to wipe his ass with the constitution to impose his will…

[quote]pat wrote:

[/quote]

What does that matter at all to the topic? The topic is that Obama is trying to force his will and view point on the church, not whether some priests are gay, nor does it have to do with the .024% of priests who were found to be pedophiles.
Yeah, bad people enter the priesthood, it’s hardly a shock. There’s lots of bad people every where. It still does not stand to reason that obama should try to wipe his ass with the constitution to impose his will…
[/quote]

This is all I was saying.