T Nation

Obama Youth - Junior Fraternity Regiment

The Kool-Aid is abundant…

The disturbing part is the blatantly militant tone they set wearing a uniform.

A sort of “Dear Leader” cult of personality brewing out there…

Oh wow man. All that’s missing now for Obama to be catapulted to “Mein Fuehrer” status is for there to be a national economic crisis and a coming war… OH MY GOD.

Obama is the next Hitler.

OH MY HELL, GUYS!

You obviously never went to a College where there was a Black Fraternity. And if you did, you most likely have never seen a Step Team. (Quite frankly, these kids are pretty bad at “stepping”!)

There is no one white because “stepping” is a a) a tradition of Black Fraternities and b) white people don’t “step”.

Alpha and Omega is not a reference to God, but of the two largest Black Fraternities; Alpha Phi Alpha and Omega Psi Phi.

The kids are doing a (very poor!) “step” routine to honor Obama and what he has added to THEIR lives.

WTF, guys!

Mufasa

Oh…

Nice fuckin’ touch linking it to German “You-Tube”…

Mufasa

[quote]Mufasa wrote:
OH MY HELL, GUYS!

You obviously never went to a College where there was a Black Fraternity. And if you did, you most likely have never seen a Step Team. (Quite frankly, these kids are pretty bad at “stepping”!)

There is no one white because “stepping” is a a) a tradition of Black Fraternities and b) white people don’t “step”.

Alpha and Omega is not a reference to God, but of the two largest Black Fraternities; Alpha Phi Alpha and Omega Psi Phi.

The kids are doing a (very poor!) “step” routine to honor Obama and what he has added to THEIR lives.

WTF, guys!

Mufasa[/quote]

True! I tried out for the Howard U. Phi Beta step team but I got cut because I kept stepping on one and three. Oh, the humanity!

[quote]Mufasa wrote:

Mufasa[/quote]

I think that’s what everyone finds creepy…

I don’t understand the context; therefore, it’s creepy.

No, I understand the context. But, even if it were a barbershop quartet of white guys (we love our barbershop quartets), wearing camo pants and carrying on about how some guy, who somehow made it possible for them to want to be lawyers and accountants, it’d still be creepy.

[quote]Sloth wrote:
No, I understand the context. But, even if it were a barbershop quartet of white guys (we love our barbershop quartets), wearing camo pants and carrying about how some guy, who somehow, made it possible for them to want to be lawyers and accountants, it’d still be creepy.[/quote]

Ha.

I’ve always wondered what when on at Yale’s Skull and Bone meetings.

[quote]Christine wrote:
Sloth wrote:
No, I understand the context. But, even if it were a barbershop quartet of white guys (we love our barbershop quartets), wearing camo pants and carrying about how some guy, who somehow, made it possible for them to want to be lawyers and accountants, it’d still be creepy.

Ha.

I’ve always wondered what when on at Yale’s Skull and Bone meetings. [/quote]

Barbershop Quartets. But, don’t let 'em know I told you.

[quote]Christine wrote:
I’ve always wondered what when on at Yale’s Skull and Bone meetings. [/quote]

I heard it was some homo-erotic type shit like naked Greco-Roman wrestling and lots of gay butt sex – which is not nearly as creepy as the above display of uniformed goose-stepping.

[quote]LIFTICVSMAXIMVS wrote:
Christine wrote:
I’ve always wondered what when on at Yale’s Skull and Bone meetings.

I heard it was some homo-erotic type shit like naked Greco-Roman wrestling and lots of gay butt sex – which is not nearly as creepy as the above display of uniformed goose-stepping.[/quote]

I don’t know where the fuck you got this perverted information but I will have you know that the wrestling is purely optional and is folkstyle, not greco-roman.

[quote]Mufasa wrote:
Oh…

Mufasa[/quote]

??? If this was towards me…I typed Obama Youth - Junior Fraternity Regiment into youtube after reading an article about it. I used the first video that came up. I didn’t see anything German, but maybe you saw something I didn’t as I’m not that familiar with the site.

Here’s the link to the article if you want the full context of what I read.

Step or no step…it’s creepy. It’s nice that Obama has inspired them, but again, very creepy.

Also, what’s the point of wearing fatigues?

[quote]theOUTLAW wrote:
Mufasa wrote:
Oh…

Mufasa

??? If this was towards me…I typed Obama Youth - Junior Fraternity Regiment into youtube after reading an article about it. I used the first video that came up. I didn’t see anything German, but maybe you saw something I didn’t as I’m not that familiar with the site.

Step or no step…it’s creepy. It’s nice that Obama has inspired them, but again, very creepy.

Also, what’s the point of wearing fatigues? [/quote]

He likely is caching an IP redirect from an other youtube video that he clicked on – it is noted as de.youtube.com. Your video does not link to a German IP.

[quote]theOUTLAW wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUEQz5dltmI

The Kool-Aid is abundant…[/quote]

The video in the original post was pulled. Obama must not have approved.

No worries, here’s a new link.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wy09UpI60F8

[quote]LIFTICVSMAXIMVS wrote:
theOUTLAW wrote:
Mufasa wrote:
Oh…

Mufasa

Also, what’s the point of wearing fatigues?

He likely is caching an IP redirect from an other youtube video that he clicked on – it is noted as de.youtube.com. Your video does not link to a German IP.[/quote]

Gotcha. Thanks.

[quote]pwilliams wrote:
theOUTLAW wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUEQz5dltmI

The Kool-Aid is abundant…

The video in the original post was pulled. Obama must not have approved.

No worries, here’s a new link.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wy09UpI60F8 [/quote]

You beat me to it with your edit.

UPDATE
AP 7:30PM BST 06 Oct 2008

" U.S. Intelligence has confirmed that Sen. Barack Obama, Democratic Nominee for President, has dispatched hundreds of Bill Ayers trained “Obama Youth” to Taliban training camps and strongholds around Peshawar, Bajaur and Dera Adam Khel, Pakistan. Their purpose is to reinforce Taliban and Al Qaeda forces engaged in fierce combat with elements of the U.S. Special Forces and of the 101st Airborne Division. Some have already engaged U.S. troops".

One U.S. Commander on the ground has stated that they were some of the most fierce and committed fighters U.S. forces have faced.

“They hit our guys with everything they had; first with a barrage of Basketballs and Rocket Propelled Fried Chicken and Big Macs”, the Commander is quoted as saying.

“They just didn’t want to give up”.

Most of the injuries to U.S. Forces came when they were surrounded by the “Obama Youth” and had to engage them in one-on-one “'Yo Momma” insults.

“We lost six of our guys, three to serious injuries”.

Senator Obama could not be reached for comment.