Obama Won't Pay His Bill

Newport Beach City Manager Dave Kiff billed the campaigns of President Obama and presumptive GOP candidate Mitt Romney for security at their separate fundraisers in Newport Beach. The Romney campaign paid its bill last week, about a month after the city sent its invoice. The Obama bill for $35,000, however, was sent in May and has not been paid.

Now that the Romney campaign has paid its bill, the city is left in the awkward position of collecting from Obama.

Mitty paid his bill for police services, Obama refuses, do you wonder who is better at managing money ?

[quote]MaximusB wrote:
Newport Beach City Manager Dave Kiff billed the campaigns of President Obama and presumptive GOP candidate Mitt Romney for security at their separate fundraisers in Newport Beach. The Romney campaign paid its bill last week, about a month after the city sent its invoice. The Obama bill for $35,000, however, was sent in May and has not been paid.

Now that the Romney campaign has paid its bill, the city is left in the awkward position of collecting from Obama.

Mitty paid his bill for police services, Obama refuses, do you wonder who is better at managing money ?[/quote]Amateur hour. If it were my campaign I’d pay the measly 35 grand just to keep the story from growing legs no matter who’s fault it was.

But that would violate the Democratic oath…" I want it all, but only if someone else pays…"