Obama Weighs in on Kanye

Except he is a cross burning racist…

Or maybe you haven’t been to SC…

wilson that is…

[quote]anonym wrote:
PB Andy wrote:
Wow that is pretty awesome. I mean he has no business weighing in on the issue but he was asked the question so whatever.

Well, this was an off-the-record break during the interview.[/quote]

Yeah… he did say jackass… my bad. :slight_smile:

“You’re a jack ass…”

Did Bush ever “weigh in” on a celebrity? I’m just curious.

[quote]Beowolf wrote:
Did Bush ever “weigh in” on a celebrity? I’m just curious.[/quote]

“Who?..weigh-in? I’m sorry,but I didn’t catch Celebrity Fit Club this season.”

[quote]Big_Boss wrote:
Beowolf wrote:

[/quote]

You got an agent?

[quote]Sloth wrote:
Big_Boss wrote:
Beowolf wrote:

You got an agent?[/quote]

You know one?

he sounds like he’s saying it jokingly

[quote]Beowolf wrote:
Did Bush ever “weigh in” on a celebrity off the record? I’m just curious.[/quote]

Fixed. Still not a very smart question.

But that’s not important, I’m still waiting for Headhunter’s take on this grave issue.

[quote]LarryDavid wrote:
Beowolf wrote:
Did Bush ever “weigh in” on a celebrity off the record? I’m just curious.

Fixed. Still not a very smart question.[/quote]

How is it not a smart question? I wasn’t being insulting, I was genuinely curious to see if the public caring about a Presidents opinion of a celebrity was a new phenomenon specific to Obama or something that’s been going on for a long time.

Did TMZ ever get Bush or other Presidents to “weigh in” on a celebrity? I think that isd a perfectly valid question.

In other words: fuck you. =D

[quote]Beowolf wrote:
LarryDavid wrote:
Beowolf wrote:

How is it not a smart question? I wasn’t being insulting, I was genuinely curious to see if the public caring about a Presidents opinion of a celebrity was a new phenomenon specific to Obama or something that’s been going on for a long time.

Did TMZ ever get Bush or other Presidents to “weigh in” on a celebrity? I think that isd a perfectly valid question.

In other words: fuck you. =D[/quote]

I thought you were using the opportunity to defend Bush ALONE. Which would have been kind of silly, in the same vein as the people who defend certain actions by Obama by pointing to similar actions by the Bush admin. You should’ve just added in “or any other presidents” the first time.

In other words: clarity, motherfucker! :).

I’m sure comments by a president about a major celebrity would interest the general public no matter who. This time the public found out about such comments, that’s all. Other politicians didn’t have to deal with journalists slipping up and posting things on twitter.

And TMZ didn’t “get Obama to weigh in”, they just got the audio. There’s a difference.

[quote]MaximusB wrote:
“You’re a jack ass…”[/quote]

NOOOOO.!!! Stole my pose!

[quote]Beowolf wrote:
LarryDavid wrote:
Beowolf wrote:

In other words: fuck you. =D[/quote]

I’ve heard JFK “weighed in” on Marylin Monroe quite a few times…