Obama Website and Forum

[quote]Doug Adams wrote:

A lot of it is satire. Guys over on ar15.com (obviously not Obama fans) set up accounts on the Obama forum.[/quote]

my favorite gun forum. a ton of info. sniffing around there inspired me to sell my High Standard AR to fund a home built AR. Even made a couple hundred bucks on the deal that will cover upgrades on the home-build.

Now that the left seems to have backed down on the AWB, maybe prices will come back down on auction sites, and retailers’ lead times will improve. Still waiting for my LR-308 to come.

[quote]toejam wrote:
i’ve checked their site out a couple times. have you noticed how white people get banned for saying half of the shit that the radical black people say? talk about a communist site,you’d better agree with me or you’re gone. as someone else said the sad part of it all is, they’re serious.christ they’re not even following their saviors(obama)principals.[/quote]

I’m gonna join post a pic of myself with my .40 S&W and maybe in uniform and see how fast I can get kicked off.

i take it you guys have never read a white supremacist site either…

[quote]Rockscar wrote:
katzenjammer wrote:
Rockscar wrote:
katzenjammer wrote:
HAH!!!

Some of that stuff is damn funny. heh.

Scarey too. There were several threads about forcing Whitey to work and retribution against the “Crackers”…

It’s a racist website at best.

You know, to be honest, it’s so bizarre I really wasn’t sure whether that site is in complete jest. I decided that it must be: no one is that delusional…

Ummmm…just to make sure…they are making fun of Obama worshippers, right?

But yeah, their jesting goes way too far and much of it’s appalling.

Hell no, they are BLACK POWER type folks and very racially charged against whitey.

Check this about forcing whitey to work while they collect the handout.

http://www.theobamaforum.com/showthread.php?t=10318

and this about intimidating white folks:

http://www.theobamaforum.com/showthread.php?t=10267

and this about whitey running scared:

http://www.theobamaforum.com/showthread.php?t=10196

There is a Slave Retribution forum! It goes on and on!!!

How can something like this exist and not be considered a dagerous threat to society?[/quote]

Those comments are designed to incite a reaction. They could very well be posted by a member of the Ku Klux Klan

Radical racists all sound stupid and ignorant like that. Color does not matter. Why would you even bring up a comparison like that?

Some of the posters over there are white dudes from other sites. Like many here they read the site and joined just to play with the feeble minded.

[quote]Gregus wrote:
Some of the posters over there are white dudes from other sites. Like many here they read the site and joined just to play with the feeble minded [/quote][quote]and overly sensitive. [/quote]

Good Fix. :slight_smile:

This is comedy at it best. I just laughed my ass off. It’s like truly funny. I find this amusing because i spent a part of my life interacting with some black extremists.

The Black Man was made in God’s image.
The white man is descended from apes.

Long ago the Black Man ruled this planet
and the white man was his slave.

The Black Man was a king and ruled over a
great kingdom. The white man was his slave.

One day the great Satan spoke evil to the white
slave. Together they overpowered the Black
Man as he slept and bound him in chains.

Then Satan and the white man stole all that
the Black Man possessed.

Today the Black Man struggles to reclaim what
is rightfully his.

thats some creepy as shit.

for real or some perverted reverse role playing by bitter white guys?

[quote]Gregus wrote:
This is comedy at it best. I just laughed my ass off. It’s like truly funny. I find this amusing because i spent a part of my life interacting with some black extremists.

The Black Man was made in God’s image.
The white man is descended from apes.

Long ago the Black Man ruled this planet
and the white man was his slave.

The Black Man was a king and ruled over a
great kingdom. The white man was his slave.

One day the great Satan spoke evil to the white
slave. Together they overpowered the Black
Man as he slept and bound him in chains.

Then Satan and the white man stole all that
the Black Man possessed.

Today the Black Man struggles to reclaim what
is rightfully his.
__________________[/quote]

Sound about right. Although, I always thought the white man tricked the black man. I don’t think there was any overpowering.

[quote]Gregus wrote:
Some of the posters over there are white dudes from other sites. Like many here they read the site and joined just to play with the feeble minded. [/quote]

if some random white guys have the spare time to post on multiple forums, especially when one is purely for “fun” (race baiting?) then they need to get a fucking job. im sure those guys are collecting welfare. sounds like theyre joining in ON the feeble mindedness.

also it demonstrates some pretty weird mental issues if they find enjoyment out of role reversing as a racist black person.

HA HA I got one of them to call me an uncle tom!!!

[quote]jawara wrote:
HA HA I got one of them to call me an uncle tom!!![/quote]

Wow…didn’t that piss you off? What did you say?

[quote]katzenjammer wrote:
jawara wrote:
HA HA I got one of them to call me an uncle tom!!!

Wow…didn’t that piss you off? What did you say? [/quote]

http://www.theobamaforum.com/showthread.php?t=10431