Obama Website and Forum

Cool site by the Obama voters. Add to the community. Do your part.

www.theobamaforum.com/index.php

Any Supreme Obamatolagists here yet?

Ha. I chuckled at some things but most of it is just cheap and unfunny.

HAH!!!

Some of that stuff is damn funny. heh.

[quote]katzenjammer wrote:
HAH!!!

Some of that stuff is damn funny. heh. [/quote]

Scarey too. There were several threads about forcing Whitey to work and retribution against the “Crackers”…

It’s a racist website at best.

[quote]Rockscar wrote:
katzenjammer wrote:
HAH!!!

Scarey too. There were several threads about forcing Whitey to work and retribution against the “Crackers”…

It’s a racist website at best.[/quote]

You know, to be honest, it’s so bizarre I really wasn’t sure whether that site is in complete jest. I decided that it must be: no one is that delusional…

Ummmm…just to make sure…they are making fun of Obama worshippers, right?

But yeah, their jesting goes way too far and much of it’s appalling.

Rockscar wrote:
katzenjammer wrote:
HAH!!!

You know, to be honest, it’s so bizarre I really wasn’t sure whether that site is in complete jest. I decided that it must be: no one is that delusional…

[/quote]

Hell no, they are BLACK POWER type folks and very racially charged against whitey.

Check this about forcing whitey to work while they collect the handout.

http://www.theobamaforum.com/showthread.php?t=10318

and this about intimidating white folks:

http://www.theobamaforum.com/showthread.php?t=10267

and this about whitey running scared:

http://www.theobamaforum.com/showthread.php?t=10196

There is a Slave Retribution forum! It goes on and on!!!

How can something like this exist and not be considered a dagerous threat to society?

[quote]Rockscar wrote:
How can something like this exist and not be considered a dagerous threat to society?[/quote]

Because they are just words. And words cannot hurt you.

I am sure you are fully capable of protecting yourself in any event.

Holy shit. Maybe you’re right. “OBAMA is the LORD.” LOL!!

[quote]Rockscar wrote:
katzenjammer wrote:
Rockscar wrote:
katzenjammer wrote:
HAH!!!

Hell no, they are BLACK POWER type folks and very racially charged against whitey.

Check this about forcing whitey to work while they collect the handout.

http://www.theobamaforum.com/showthread.php?t=10318

and this about intimidating white folks:

http://www.theobamaforum.com/showthread.php?t=10267

and this about whitey running scared:

http://www.theobamaforum.com/showthread.php?t=10196

There is a Slave Retribution forum! It goes on and on!!!

How can something like this exist and not be considered a dangerous threat to society?[/quote]

because stupidity only gets you so far.

No way is this not a spoof.

Is that shit for real? There’s actually a thread on there saying people who don’t turn in their guns are racist. So does that mean that the Bloods, Crips, and MS13 are self hating racists?

A great post by Obama Worshiper to a German student:

Obama plans to make the world a perfect place. Although this may sound simple, it is quite complex.

"* All youth will join the Obama Youth Brigade. The white children will be taught to report their parent’s activity and they will start training to do labor for society when the turn 19. The black members will learn Martial arts, firearms, military tactics, interrogation, and will serve 2 years as a guard in the FEMA camps to get hardened. After that, the black members will join the civilian security forces.

• Racism will be eliminated in America by the elimination of a racist document called “the Constitution”. Greed will be eliminated by taking over all private industry. Peace will be established by taking away guns and disbanding hate groups like the NRA and making hate speech by white racists illegal.

• Wars of capitalist aggression, like Afghanistan, will end. People will finally realize that the greedy corporations were really the terrorist, not peace-loving Muslims. It will be announced that Osama Bin Laden was really Dick Cheney in disguise.

• When perfection is established with the North American Union, the European union, the African Union, the South American Union, Our Arab brothers, and Asia will join to form the “Associated federation of Free Obamites”, otherwise known as “AFRO”. The time scale will then be reset to to the year “zero AO” (After Obama).

Slevin, Once again, thank you for your keen interest in the events about to unfold. Perhaps if your country can overcome its racist ways, you can start an Obama chapter in Germany."

This is one of the top Obama Forums. Make no mistake, they are serious. If you’ve never been around Black Militant racists, rest assured they are 100% serious.

i’ve checked their site out a couple times. have you noticed how white people get banned for saying half of the shit that the radical black people say? talk about a communist site,you’d better agree with me or you’re gone. as someone else said the sad part of it all is, they’re serious.christ they’re not even following their saviors(obama)principals.

[quote]Gregus wrote:
This is one of the top Obama Forums. Make no mistake, they are serious. If you’ve never been around Black Militant racists, rest assured they are 100% serious. [/quote]

I just cannot accept that this is real. Half of this has to be smart asses like myself and many on this site having a bit of fun.

[quote]dhickey wrote:
Gregus wrote:
This is one of the top Obama Forums. Make no mistake, they are serious. If you’ve never been around Black Militant racists, rest assured they are 100% serious.

I just cannot accept that this is real. Half of this has to be smart asses like myself and many on this site having a bit of fun.[/quote]

I’m on the fence about this - a lot of that stuff really reads like satire…especially by smart asses like dhickey… :wink:

dhickey wrote:
Gregus wrote:

I just cannot accept that this is real. Half of this has to be smart asses like myself and many on this site having a bit of fun.

I’m on the fence about this - a lot of that stuff really reads like satire…especially by smart asses like dhickey… ;)[/quote]

A lot of it is satire. Guys over on ar15.com (obviously not Obama fans) set up accounts on the Obama forum.

I don’t think ive ever seen a site worse than Revleft…but I guess im wrong. Stormfront atleast keep the intentions of Violence and Hate discreet.

lol @ all who thought that was a serious site.