T Nation

Obama Video Breitbart Hyped Released

http://content.bitsontherun.com/players/Ppc1C9Y3-svqBtzyp.swf

Link: http://content.bitsontherun.com/previews/Ppc1C9Y3-svqBtzyp

have never attempted to embed a video so I also included a link if that does not show up.

OK, so the video Andrew Breitbart referenced in his CPAC speech to expose Obama as a radical has been released. He really hyped this up, and there are a lot of imbeciles who actually thought Obama ordered an assassination to prevent the release of this video.
This is what the allegedly shocking video exposes: Obama saying “Open your hearts and open your minds to the words of professor Derrick Bell,” back in 1991. Yawn. Iâ??m going to wager that literally no one gives two wet farts about this except people who already have delusional thoughts concerning Obama.

I want to put out a disclaimer that I am not a Breitbart hater and regularly read his website. I did not celebrate his death, but also find it amusing that people thought he was assassinated. He was in visibly in terrible shape, had a history of heart problems, and was rumored to be a drunk. I will say that I was looking forward to this video, and it was disappointing.

[quote]BPCorso wrote:He was in visibly in terrible shape, had a history of heart problems, and was rumored to be a drunk. I will say that I was looking forward to this video, and it was disappointing.
[/quote]

He looks drunk in some of the videos I’ve seen on Youtube. Drunk and perpetually angry.

The Harvard video has already been on Frontline, yawn. The usual guilt by association, ‘look at how radical’ Obama is. Meanwhile, the DOW is over 12,000, the economy is slowly picking up steam, and Republicans look desperate to find something they can campaign on in the Fall. The Bill Ayers/Jeremiah Wright stuff fell flat 4 years ago, so I don’t know why they would dust off that old playbook which didn’t work the first time. Since then, voters have had even more exposure to the president’s personality. It’s a little late to try scaring people into thinking he’s a fringe radical, when he has spent the last 4 years portraying himself as the reasonable person in the room, and portraying the Republicans as obstructionists and do-nothings.

I find myself truly discouraged about the future of this country when I look around and see the myopic hordes of dimwits such as yourselves whistling along and chanting “everything is great.”

Are you unaware of the roughly $15 trillion in debt that this country has racked up by allowing idiots such as yourself to continue to buy votes and privilege by stealing other peoples money and giving it away as though it was their own money? Do you realize that it is for all intents and purposes mathematically impossible to pay such a sum back, especially if we do not make massive cuts to our run away entitlement system starting yesterday?

You mention the DOW being over 12000. Have you ever heard of a thing called inflation? At the rate we are going, the gov’t and fed will have to keep inflating our money supply until we are all millionaires and can barely afford the necessities of life. The number means nothing, dimwit. It is the buying power that the money represents that is important. Worse yet, we seem to be entering another stage of “stagflation”. Look it up. It might do you some good.

Economy picking up steam? The Lamestream media loves to focus on the “strength” of the automobile industry and how Bam saved Detroit. Except from where I sit, which is in the center of the automobile industry, we are creating the next super asset bubble that will soon burst and end badly. Really want to know how GM and Chrysler are performing? Me too. Tough shit though, as it is impossible to get them to break out the sales numbers that we can see where the buying is actually coming from. I will give you a hint though. It is not coming from retail. There is only so many vehicles that the gov’t can buy or give away. Oh, and when they do this, where do you suppose the money is coming from. Also, ever wonder why GM threw good money after bad to buy Americredit Financial, one of the sleaziest special finance companies of the last twenty years, and turn it into GM Financial? It is not that hard to figure out if you are only willing to open your eyes and actually do some real thinking.

Want to really know why the Republicans are having a hard time finding a focus for the campaign? One of the factors is overwhelm. There are truly so many major issues to confront that those who do not live life with their head up their asses have a hard time picking where to begin. Liberals such as yourselves do not have such problems. You live your lives perpetually as a fourteen year old girl. You think that your “wants” and “feelings” are all that is important in life and therefore it is the sole responsibility of the adults of the world to cloth you, feed you and wipe your asses. “How are we supposed to buy you that new car, get you braces, dress you in designer clothes, put an iPhone in your Coach purse and an iPad in your designer backpack and supply you will free contraception and abortions and still make the mortgage on our upside down houses, cars, ect.” we ask? “Somehow,” is the response of all you preening little Tiffany’s and LaShondra’s.

I could literally go on for pages, but I have learned from experience that the time and effort that I have already put into this response will most likely wither and die before finding root in that barren little mind of yours.

[quote]JEATON wrote:
Worse yet, we seem to be entering another stage of “stagflation”. Look it up. It might do you some good.
[/quote]

I think stagflation would be the rosy scenario at this point.

Anything else would be far worse.

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]JEATON wrote:
Worse yet, we seem to be entering another stage of “stagflation”. Look it up. It might do you some good.
[/quote]

I think stagflation would be the rosy scenario at this point.

Anything else would be far worse. [/quote]

Trouble is, it would need a Volcker to hirt the breaks hard when all the created money gets into the economy. When he did that the US had bonds that lasted for decades, so it was no big deal. Under Clinton however the US moved to short time bonds and now it has to roll over its debt every 3 years or so.

This spells disaster unless spending is cut significantly, because 10+ % interest rates (which is where they should be right now given real inflation) would spell doom given the amount of debt and the current deficit.

And that does not even take into account that an attack on Iran might crush the economy, or that China might want to unceremoniously dumb their dollar denominated assets into the world market.

Thew only thing that might prevent either is that an attack on Iran is a war of choice, meaning, it might not happen and that the Chinese really do not care about the US that much. Why would they, it is declining anyway and who wants the whole drama with a rapidly growing population, environmental problems and a growing middle class that has time to reflect on ideas like “freedom” and “democracy”.

edited

[quote]JEATON wrote:

Want to really know why the Republicans are having a hard time finding a focus for the campaign? One of the factors is overwhelm. There are truly so many major issues to confront that those who do not live life with their head up their asses have a hard time picking where to begin. Liberals such as yourselves do not have such problems. You live your lives perpetually as a fourteen year old girl. You think that your “wants” and “feelings” are all that is important in life and therefore it is the sole responsibility of the adults of the world to cloth you, feed you and wipe your asses. “How are we supposed to buy you that new car, get you braces, dress you in designer clothes, put an iPhone in your Coach purse and an iPad in your designer backpack and supply you will free contraception and abortions and still make the mortgage on our upside down houses, cars, ect.” we ask? “Somehow,” is the response of all you preening little Tiffany’s and LaShondra’s.

[/quote]

LOL, this whole paragraph is pathetic. Im soo glad that you and the other republicans carry the burden of all this complex thinking while our little liberal minds go and buy ipods and designer clothing.

[quote]optheta wrote:

[quote]JEATON wrote:

[/quote]

LOL, this whole paragraph is pathetic. Im soo glad that you and the other republicans carry the burden of all this complex thinking while our little liberal minds go and buy ipods and designer clothing.

[/quote]

More of a conservative leaning libertarian, Tiffany. Now run along and text with your girlfriends. The adults are having a conversation.

Also…

Noticed you chose the liberal “go to move” of solely attacking me and choosing to ignore the points that I made.

Your kind is predictable, pathetic, and a boil on the ass of humanity.

Your only hope lies in the fact that your are only 21 years old and therefore supposed to be ignorant. You cannot ride this excuse forever.

[quote]BPCorso wrote:
http://content.bitsontherun.com/players/Ppc1C9Y3-svqBtzyp.swf

Link: http://content.bitsontherun.com/previews/Ppc1C9Y3-svqBtzyp

have never attempted to embed a video so I also included a link if that does not show up.

OK, so the video Andrew Breitbart referenced in his CPAC speech to expose Obama as a radical has been released. He really hyped this up, and there are a lot of imbeciles who actually thought Obama ordered an assassination to prevent the release of this video.
This is what the allegedly shocking video exposes: Obama saying “Open your hearts and open your minds to the words of professor Derrick Bell,” back in 1991. Yawn. Iâ??m going to wager that literally no one gives two wet farts about this except people who already have delusional thoughts concerning Obama.

I want to put out a disclaimer that I am not a Breitbart hater and regularly read his website. I did not celebrate his death, but also find it amusing that people thought he was assassinated. He was in visibly in terrible shape, had a history of heart problems, and was rumored to be a drunk. I will say that I was looking forward to this video, and it was disappointing.
[/quote]

The bombshell is not so much Obama’s relationship with the ultraracist Prof Bell but the media’s cluelessness in its ability to realize that they do not do their job properly by vetting both sides equally.

Please watch this embarrassing example provided by Soledad O’Brien in this link

Really - please media stop reading your own facebook and twitter feeds for news and get out of your comfy chairs and midtown offices and do some actual JOURNALISM

waitwaitwait… that’s it?

That tiny assed clip was all he had? You really believe that?

[quote]BPCorso wrote:
I did not celebrate his death, but also find it amusing that people thought he was assassinated. He was in visibly in terrible shape, had a history of heart problems, and was rumored to be a drunk.
[/quote]Well how about that he had been reported dead of “natural causes” before the autopsy?

They do that all the time when fat drunk people die - right?

Hey I got an awesome idea of how we can cut government spending. For now on when fat drunk people die, we just declare it was natural causes and skip the autopsy. I mean, what’s the point? If they’re fat? AND drunk? There’s no way it could ever be a murder, or anything besides “natural causes”. We, as a society can save a lot of money by skipping them. Whatta you think?

But wait!
There’s more!

[quote]
and was rumored to be a drunk.
[/quote]We don’t even need to test for alcohol - we can just declare it based off of rumors

With this additional policy we can TRIPLE THE SAVINGS!!!

[quote]JEATON wrote:
Want to really know why the Republicans are having a hard time finding a focus for the campaign?[/quote]

Because they have contributed equally to the economic problems the nation faces and have no practical solutions to offer.

[quote]BlueCollarTr8n wrote:

[quote]JEATON wrote:
Want to really know why the Republicans are having a hard time finding a focus for the campaign?[/quote]

Because they have contributed equally to the economic problems the nation faces and have no practical solutions to offer.

[/quote]

Thank you, thank you, THANK you, BC!

This has been my feeling for a LONG time. The United States has a SYSTEM problem, not a party one. BOTH parties have shown that when they have majorities, the countries problems are not made better; and in many cases are made worse.

Mufasa

[quote]squating_bear wrote:
waitwaitwait… that’s it?

That tiny assed clip was all he had? You really believe that?

[quote]BPCorso wrote:
I did not celebrate his death, but also find it amusing that people thought he was assassinated. He was in visibly in terrible shape, had a history of heart problems, and was rumored to be a drunk.
[/quote]Well how about that he had been reported dead of “natural causes” before the autopsy?

They do that all the time when fat drunk people die - right?

Hey I got an awesome idea of how we can cut government spending. For now on when fat drunk people die, we just declare it was natural causes and skip the autopsy. I mean, what’s the point? If they’re fat? AND drunk? There’s no way it could ever be a murder, or anything besides “natural causes”. We, as a society can save a lot of money by skipping them. Whatta you think?

But wait!
There’s more!

Fair enough points, but I still believe that the video sucked and Breitbart wasn’t whacked. Also, I believe his family mentioned he had heart problems and he died of natural causes, so whatever. I wasn’t trying to make a big statement or get anyone riled up. Just wanted to point out this particular release, on Breitbart’s own site, was dissappointing. I was honestly looking forward to some juicy stuff. I’m not a blind Obama lover or hater.

Also, this thread didn’t post when I made it and there was a delay, so it came up after a redundant thread on the subject. Did not intend to clutter up the board.

[quote]JEATON wrote:

[/quote]

Have you replaced Fighting Irish as the resident, cowardly drive-by shooter. Throw out a one liner with no substance and slink off back into the shadows?

Yes, they both are screwing the pooch, but the Dems are teaching the class and providing all of the examples.

Get your head out of the sand.

I listened to both links , could not pic out Open up your hearts and minds to (WHAT) ?

I looked up professer Derrick bell. What makes him an extremist? I don’t subscribe to the notion that racial injustice hasn’t or doesn’t still exist in this country. I also believe it is worth putting your neck on the line to fight against.

http://www.bluestatepress.com/politics7/news_024.htm

[quote]pittbulll wrote:
I listened to both links , could not pic out Open up your hearts and minds to (WHAT) ?
[/quote]

The professor mentioned was a member of the NAACP and involved in protest to get equality for African Americans. This apparently makes him an extremist because affermitiveaction is reverse racism and all of us white people are missing out on opportunities because of quotas…yawn.

[quote]BlakeAJackson wrote:

[quote]pittbulll wrote:
[/quote]

The professor mentioned was a member of the NAACP and involved in protest to get equality for African Americans. This apparently makes him an extremist because affermitiveaction is reverse racism and all of us white people are missing out on opportunities because of quotas…yawn. [/quote]

OMFG :slight_smile: that is the video that got that fat rat whacked man I can’t put enough LOLs at that one . FUCKING funny

[quote]JEATON wrote:

[quote]JEATON wrote:

[/quote]

Have you replaced Fighting Irish as the resident, cowardly drive-by shooter. Throw out a one liner with no substance and slink off back into the shadows?

Yes, they both are screwing the pooch, but the Dems are teaching the class and providing all of the examples.

Get your head out of the sand.[/quote]

I believe you are the one mis-representing the truth. Republicans do not ‘hold the high ground’ as a party. They ignore the constitution and spend just as recklessly as the democrates. Convincing people to settle for the ‘lesser of two evils’ is how we got in this situation. Being an idealogue does not require courage.