Obama Victory Thread

I was dead wrong.

You got what you wanted, America. Enjoy it.

[quote]Cortes wrote:
I was dead wrong.

You got what you wanted, America. Enjoy it. [/quote]

No, only the people who can’t work calculators got what they wanted.

[quote]Sloth wrote:
And out of respect for the Obama supporters, I’ll refrain from participating further. I have nothing to positive to say about the man. I’ll let you folks have this corner for celebrating.[/quote]

Classy

Seeing how America just took a step towards a larger California, let me fill you all in on what will happen…

More food stamps, lowering the tax brackets (meaning that being “rich” will shift to a smaller income, here it’s $47k per year), tons of regulations, welfare, the list is long and endless.

[quote]stefan128 wrote:
Honestly, I don’t care about being a sore loser or being respectful. People are fucking blind and cannot see that Obama did not do shit in his 4 years and only made it worse. Why would 4 more years be any different. Unbelievable! [/quote]

haha

Dick Morris predicted with certainty a “Landslide” for Romney on Fox News several times…Roger Ailes is
about to roll up that Pink Slip, shove it up his Ass, THEN Fire him.

China called, they are thanking Fiat for expanding there instead of the US.

Trump’s Hair is purported to look like Buckwheat’s now

[quote]Tiribulus wrote:

[quote]punchedbear wrote:
When they read history 200-300 years from now of our country this will be the turning point where it dies. [/quote]That happened in the 1960’s pal. Obama’s not even the problem. A self destructive whoring populous bent on it’s own demise that could elect him even once to say nothing of twice is the problem.
[/quote]

Oh ye of little faith…

Also Pakistan won’t be too happy about this outcome either

[quote]therajraj wrote:
.[/quote]

LOL

[quote]gangstpmp3 wrote:

[quote]Sloth wrote:
And out of respect for the Obama supporters, I’ll refrain from participating further. I have nothing to positive to say about the man. I’ll let you folks have this corner for celebrating.[/quote]

Classy[/quote]

Not sure if serious…

[quote]pushharder wrote:

[quote]MaximusB wrote:
47% of people love free shit. [/quote]

Bingo.

While Romney disavowed his comment about that I never did.[/quote]

Why do you think California is so blue ? Give out free shit, especially to low income people, invite a huge welfare environment, and of course Dems clean house.

Obama took a page from California, also resembling the deficit problems, high unemployment, massive taxation/regulation, tonight’s decision does not surprise me.

Romney might not have been appropriate to mention the 47%, but he certainly wasn’t wrong when he said it.

I would think that all the believers on this forum would just accept the re election of Obama as their god’s will. Or, could it be that the Obama campaign outmenouvered even thier mighty god?

Say it aint so…

[quote]H factor wrote:
Nate Silver the big winner tonight.

Big loser: Brietbart and other righties who called for a Romney stomp that was nowhere near happening.

America had already lost with either big party winner tonight. [/quote]

Silver might hit every freaking state.

Sarah Palin has just took a short swim to Russia and defected there.

Looks like we are all going to die. All hope is lost. No Return of the Jedi.

Can I at least be black now? I’ve always wanted to dance and have my manhood stretch down my leg to peek out of my boxer briefs. It’s shy.

[quote]StevenF wrote:

[quote]TooHuman wrote:

[quote]punchedbear wrote:
When they read history 200-300 years from now of our country this will be the turning point where it dies. [/quote]

It’ll probably be closer to 1913 with the creation of the FED and income tax.
But in any case the bond bubble will find a pin much sooner than 4 years, regardless of the president.[/quote]

agree. We’ve been on the way down for a while. I don’t think Thomas Jefferson himself could have gotten elected today. [/quote]

Of course not he was openly not a Christian, that seems like a requirement for public office these days. Sad but true.