Obama Victory Thread

Discuss

When they read history 200-300 years from now of our country this will be the turning point where it dies.

[quote]punchedbear wrote:
When they read history 200-300 years from now of our country this will be the turning point where it dies. [/quote]

It’ll probably be closer to 1913 with the creation of the FED and income tax.
But in any case the bond bubble will find a pin much sooner than 4 years, regardless of the president.

Nate Silver the big winner tonight.

Big loser: Brietbart and other righties who called for a Romney stomp that was nowhere near happening.

America had already lost with either big party winner tonight.

[quote]H factor wrote:

Big loser: Brietbart and other righties who called for a Romney stomp that was nowhere near happening.

America had already lost with either big party winner tonight. [/quote]

Yeah.

So, how’d your guy end up doing? I haven’t seen anything on him.

When they read history 200-300 years from now of our country this will be the turning point where it dies. [/quote]That happened in the 1960’s pal. Obama’s not even the problem. A self destructive whoring populous bent on it’s own demise that could elect him even once to say nothing of twice is the problem.

And out of respect for the Obama supporters, I’ll refrain from participating further. I have nothing to positive to say about the man. I’ll let you folks have this corner for celebrating.

[quote]TooHuman wrote:

When they read history 200-300 years from now of our country this will be the turning point where it dies. [/quote]

But in any case the bond bubble will find a pin much sooner than 4 years, regardless of the president.[/quote]

agree. We’ve been on the way down for a while. I don’t think Thomas Jefferson himself could have gotten elected today.

I’m more excited about my accurate predictions yesterday. Clearly a conservative bias on this site that can cloud judgements sometimes. Not once has Romney had more than a 10% chance of winning even with a strong error in predictions favoring him and even less closer to the election. And for the record I did not vote for Obama or Romney but was kind of leaning towards Romney at the end if I HAD to choose between the 2.

[quote]StevenF wrote:

[quote]TooHuman wrote:

But in any case the bond bubble will find a pin much sooner than 4 years, regardless of the president.[/quote]

agree. We’ve been on the way down for a while. I don’t think Thomas Jefferson himself could have gotten elected today. [/quote]

At least I can say I will be alive for the fall of an empire.

I just dont understand how people can vote for a man that if he wasnt a politician would be fired ten times by now. I just dont get it someone explain to me how he is gonna better this mess and slow the decline of this country.

[quote]sufiandy wrote:
I’m more excited about my accurate predictions yesterday. Clearly a conservative bias on this site that can cloud judgements sometimes. Not once has Romney had more than a 10% chance of winning even with a strong error in predictions favoring him and even less closer to the election. And for the record I did not vote for Obama or Romney but was kind of leaning towards Romney at the end if I HAD to choose between the 2.[/quote]

The rest of the country does not think like the people in Oregon. You are seriously biased to the Left due to where you live and those who surround you.

Romney had no better than a 10% chance of winning ? Really ? Come on dude.

[quote]sufiandy wrote:
I’m more excited about my accurate predictions yesterday. Clearly a conservative bias on this site that can cloud judgements sometimes. Not once has Romney had more than a 10% chance of winning even with a strong error in predictions favoring him and even less closer to the election. And for the record I did not vote for Obama or Romney but was kind of leaning towards Romney at the end if I HAD to choose between the 2.[/quote]

I didn’t vote either, but I too am happy about having predicted the outcome correctly (though to be honest I really expected Romney to win. Still counts though.)

Honestly, I don’t care about being a sore loser or being respectful. People are fucking blind and cannot see that Obama did not do shit in his 4 years and only made it worse. Why would 4 more years be any different. Unbelievable!

Chuck Norris practically predicted a Zombie Apocalypse if he was re-elected, and Conspiracy Theorists are probably going Batshit right now…Interesting times indeed.

I cannot wait to hear what Hannity has to say. I know he’ll be out of his mind.

[quote]Karado wrote:
Chuck Norris practically predicted a Zombie Apocalypse if he was re-elected, and Conspiracy Theorists are probably going Batshit right now…Interesting times indeed.[/quote]

I dont think there is a conspiracy I think we as a country are just that dumb.

Ok then, you’ve counted yourself out as a Conspiracy Theorist ‘Punchy’…duly noted.

[quote]Karado wrote:
Chuck Norris practically predicted a Zombie Apocalypse if he was re-elected, and Conspiracy Theorists are probably going Batshit right now…Interesting times indeed.[/quote]

I dont think there is a conspiracy I think we as a country are just that dumb. [/quote]We’re not dumb. We’re corrupt. This has nothing to do with intelligence.

47% of people love free shit.

[quote]H factor wrote:

America had already lost with either big party winner tonight. [/quote]

Ha, great post. I’m still down for #war more years though. Movement is still young, trying to find it’s feet.

[quote]StevenF wrote:
I don’t think Thomas Jefferson himself could have gotten elected today. [/quote]

Agree. The cult is strong with O, and hats off to them for grinding that democrat machine to get not only the progressive in chief, but a statest senator that openly thanked the Labor movement in her speech. She isn’t talking about unions.

In other news christy isn’t getting on the R ticket nationally, ever.