Obama Undermining the President

I mean what a cock sucker…We saw this info before in the NY Post, but the story seems to be getting teeth with it’s appearance in the infamously liberal Washington Times…If I were McCain I’d be all over these stories…

[quote]pat wrote:

I mean what a cock sucker…We saw this info before in the NY Post, but the story seems to be getting teeth with it’s appearance in the infamously liberal Washington Times…If I were McCain I’d be all over these stories… [/quote]

It used to be that if a candidate got caught doing this kind of stuff he would resign and fade away. Thic guy has no shame. He’ll be worse then Carter.

[quote]pat wrote:
the infamously liberal Washington Times [/quote]

Looks like someone needs to wiki “the washington times.”

I’m not sure it’s technically possible to undermine someone that inept.

[quote]ninearms wrote:
I’m not sure it’s technically possible to undermine someone that inept.[/quote]

LOL Touche!

[quote]pat wrote:

I mean what a cock sucker…We saw this info before in the NY Post, but the story seems to be getting teeth with it’s appearance in the infamously liberal Washington Times…If I were McCain I’d be all over these stories… [/quote]

Yet another example of someone quoting an avowedly conservative media outlet and saying “It’s liberal!”
The Washington Times is famously conservative.

One of these stories had better have legs, or November 4th will be a landslide victory for Obama.

[quote]pat wrote:

The Washington Post is the liberal rag in DC and surrounding areas no the Washington Times. Maybe you were thinking of the NY Times??

Definitely undermining though. It’s probably good the the Wash Times gets out there what he is up to though.

To be fair, Reagan did the same thing to Carter over the Iran hostages in 79.