Obama- The AntiChrist?

[quote]Guerrero wrote:
Obama is also black, as if being the AntiChrist weren’t bad enough.

And on top of being black, he isnt even black like BLACK people.

He’s black in some other STRANGE way.

The world is obviously going to end 2012.[/quote]

Not only is he black, he has a white mother. I am not sure how that works but it seems fishy.

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
jg884x wrote:
Obama wouldn’t stand during the national anthem becuase he says that it condones war. “You know, the bombs bursting in air.” He went on to talk about some kind of song about love. How could we have a president that doesn’t stand for our own national anthem making national decisions. This is beyond me.

Part of being POTUS is that one is a symbol to the people and to the world. For him to not stand in the presence of our flag and to refuse to wear a flag pin says a lot. While I admire his integrity for following his beliefs, I think that he is out of sync with how most Americans feel. He is not the man for this office.

[/quote]

The closest thing I’m able to find to not standing in the presence of our flag is this (since all in the picture are facing away, I assume there is a flag behind the camera. Don’t know either way though). Anyone link me to him not standing for it? This is the first I’ve heard of him doing that.

[quote]Zap Branigan wrote:
Guerrero wrote:

The world is obviously going to end 2012.

Not only is he black, he has a white mother. I am not sure how that works but it seems fishy.[/quote]

He’s white-black.

He’s whack.

I’m full of bad jokes today.

[quote]Magnate wrote:
Anyone link me to him not standing for it? This is the first I’ve heard of him doing that. [/quote]

I think the guy who made that claim watches Fox.

[quote]SSC wrote:
If you’re talking about the Antichrist in biblical terms, it’s just not possible. Supposedly he’s “going” to be from Western Europe if I’m not mistaken. AS for the 2012 theory, this is true, except it’s going to be a natural disaster, like an asteroid hitting the earth. Write it down on your calendars![/quote]

I believe 2012 is taken from the Mayan calendar. The last recorded year.

Guerrero wrote:

The world is obviously going to end 2012.

Not only is he black, he has a white mother. I am not sure how that works but it seems fishy.[/quote]

My mother was Jewish, so technically I’m a Jew. Applying the same logic to Barack… :slight_smile:

[quote]jg884x wrote:
Obama wouldn’t stand during the national anthem becuase he says that it condones war. “You know, the bombs bursting in air.” He went on to talk about some kind of song about love. How could we have a president that doesn’t stand for our own national anthem making national decisions. This is beyond me.[/quote]

this is why morons get voted into office. because instead of really pondering the issues a president has to deal with, and considering deeply how each candidate would deal with them and make your decision on who to support based on that you cry into your mountain dew about shit that doesnt matter. people like you are running america right now so i hope you are happy being a gullible retarded american distracted by the media while politicians continue to lie cheat and steal unchecked.

[quote]Fullback33 wrote:
jg884x wrote:
Obama wouldn’t stand during the national anthem becuase he says that it condones war. “You know, the bombs bursting in air.” He went on to talk about some kind of song about love. How could we have a president that doesn’t stand for our own national anthem making national decisions. This is beyond me.

this is why morons get voted into office. because instead of really pondering the issues a president has to deal with, and considering deeply how each candidate would deal with them and make your decision on who to support based on that you cry into your mountain dew about shit that doesnt matter. people like you are running america right now so i hope you are happy being a gullible retarded american distracted by the media while politicians continue to lie cheat and steal unchecked.[/quote]

Obama seems to lie and cheat like the rest of them so what is your point?

Obama seems to lie and cheat like the rest of them so what is your point?
[/quote]

HE’S DIFFERENT. HE STANDS FOR CHANGE!!!

Stands for what? Check this out.

http://www.theonion.com/content/news/black_guy_asks_nation_for_change

[quote]triple-10sets wrote:
If I remember correctly it was a white man that put us in Iraq exposing us to terrorist attacks. The black man should be that last of your fears.[/quote]

Smartest thing you ever said on any forum here.

[quote]Guerrero wrote:

The world is obviously going to end 2012.[/quote]

You are an idiot pedro!

Thank you, Pastor Wright! That’s all I have to say, just…Thank You! Keep it up! You’re a good man, Pastor Wright, for ruining the campaign of this stooge.

[quote]Magnate wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
jg884x wrote:

Part of being POTUS is that one is a symbol to the people and to the world. For him to not stand in the presence of our flag and to refuse to wear a flag pin says a lot. While I admire his integrity for following his beliefs, I think that he is out of sync with how most Americans feel. He is not the man for this office.

The closest thing I’m able to find to not standing in the presence of our flag is this (since all in the picture are facing away, I assume there is a flag behind the camera. Don’t know either way though). Anyone link me to him not standing for it? This is the first I’ve heard of him doing that. [/quote]

I would bet that Pict was taken before of after. It was probably a frame out of a motion pict. Every one in the pict is looking in a different direction