T Nation

Obama- The AntiChrist?

You best vote, cuz this the last one, Obama is the antiChrist, and everyone knows it.

The world ends in 2012, so get ready.

Well, he is related to Cheney.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/7048325.stm

Not the antichrist, but Death will ride a pale horse, so I look for him to straddle Hellary anytime.

Barack Obama is a STRANGE MAN, of unknown origins with great power, charisma and support.

Obama wouldn’t stand during the national anthem becuase he says that it condones war. “You know, the bombs bursting in air.” He went on to talk about some kind of song about love. How could we have a president that doesn’t stand for our own national anthem making national decisions. This is beyond me.

[quote]jg884x wrote:
Obama wouldn’t stand during the national anthem becuase he says that it condones war. “You know, the bombs bursting in air.” He went on to talk about some kind of song about love. How could we have a president that doesn’t stand for our own national anthem making national decisions. This is beyond me.[/quote]

Cite?

On such a conservative board you shouldn’t have to make things up to attack such a liberal candidate.

Anyway, I was under the impression the Antichrist was going to be the head of the EU.

Obama is also black, as if being the AntiChrist weren’t bad enough.

And on top of being black, he isnt even black like BLACK people.

He’s black in some other STRANGE way.

The world is obviously going to end 2012.

[quote]Guerrero wrote:

The world is obviously going to end 2012.[/quote]

We’re all going to die at the hands of a black man?

[quote]Rattler wrote:
Guerrero wrote:

The world is obviously going to end 2012.

We’re all going to die at the hands of a black man?[/quote]

NO, GLOBAL WARMING IS THE REAL KILLER!!!

[/sarcasm]

If I remember correctly it was a white man that put us in Iraq exposing us to terrorist attacks. The black man should be that last of your fears.

[quote]Guerrero wrote:

The world is obviously going to end 2012.[/quote]

Man, I hate to stoop to your level… but eat shit and die.

Welcome to 2008, where religious superstition and racial bigotry mean less than stopping the neo-cons from fucking over people abroad and at home.

I’m just regurgitating what I heard when I visited my Grandma at the retirement home.

Try some original thinking.

[quote]Guerrero wrote:
I’m just regurgitating what I heard when I visited my Grandma at the retirement home.[/quote]

My apologies then. No need to eat shit or die :slight_smile:

Oh my GOD. Doesn’t anyone know anything?

The anti-Christ is working at a taco bar in Burbank.

Within the next 4 months he is going to invest in an ice cream cart. And then he waits.

Once he owns that cart, it becomes obvious how that leads to world domination.

Via sprinkles.

Watch the bunnies…

WATCH…

THE…

BUNNIES!!!

Obama is black!?

[quote]dk44 wrote:
Not the antichrist, but Death will ride a pale horse, so I look for him to straddle Hellary anytime. [/quote]

You are the Man! Seriously, you should do stand-up. Best laugh in a long time…thanks, bro!!

[quote]jg884x wrote:
Obama wouldn’t stand during the national anthem becuase he says that it condones war. “You know, the bombs bursting in air.” He went on to talk about some kind of song about love. How could we have a president that doesn’t stand for our own national anthem making national decisions. This is beyond me.[/quote]

Part of being POTUS is that one is a symbol to the people and to the world. For him to not stand in the presence of our flag and to refuse to wear a flag pin says a lot. While I admire his integrity for following his beliefs, I think that he is out of sync with how most Americans feel. He is not the man for this office.

[quote]Headhunter wrote:

Part of being POTUS is that one is a symbol to the people and to the world. For him to not stand in the presence of our flag and to refuse to wear a flag pin says a lot. While I admire his integrity for following his beliefs, I think that he is out of sync with how most Americans feel. He is not the man for this office.

[/quote]

I agree. I just can’t back someone that won’t honor his country and stand during our pledge of allegeance. That is exactly what it is. It is a pledge of allegeance to our country, and the people in it. And he doesn’t want to stand for it? How can we have a president that doesn’t believe in this?

If you’re talking about the Antichrist in biblical terms, it’s just not possible. Supposedly he’s “going” to be from Western Europe if I’m not mistaken. AS for the 2012 theory, this is true, except it’s going to be a natural disaster, like an asteroid hitting the earth. Write it down on your calendars!