Obama Supports Gay Marriage

Officially backed by Obama.

Probably the first thing I’ve ever agreed with him about.

No such thing, so not sure how it can be legal. It’s like legalizing unicorns.

I’d love to see T Nationers commenting on this; it will let me know without a doubt exactly which users I should ignore in the future.

About time he showed some common sense , He could have stated what people do that doesn’t hurt any one is no one’s business other than their own

[quote]pittbulll wrote:
About time he showed some common sense , He could have stated what people do that doesn’t hurt any one is no one’s business other than their own[/quote]

Well, then SS civil unions are our business.

[quote]Brother Chris wrote:

[quote]pittbulll wrote:
About time he showed some common sense , He could have stated what people do that doesn’t hurt any one is no one’s business other than their own[/quote]

Well, then SS civil unions are our business.[/quote]
How so ?

No such thing, so not sure how it can be legal. It’s like legalizing unicorns. [/quote]

I agree with Brother Chris! OMG, the Hell they invented is freezing over!!

I give it 50 years max until its legal in all 50 states.

Watch the Western World collapse…oh…wait. Guess not.

[quote]Neuromancer wrote:
Watch the Western World collapse…oh…wait. Guess not.[/quote]It has been since the 60’s. In case you haven’t noticed.

[quote]Tiribulus wrote:

Watch the Western World collapse…oh…wait. Guess not.[/quote]It has been since the 60’s. In case you haven’t noticed.
[/quote]

I blame women entering the workforce. Saudi Arabia does not have the same problems we do.

No such thing, so not sure how it can be legal. It’s like legalizing unicorns. [/quote]

Can you explain what you mean, cause I don’t understand it.

I really dont understand why people get so upset over trivial issues like gay marriage, but yet say nothing on issues that actually effect daily life.

Barry Obama still sucks…

[quote]Tiribulus wrote:

[/quote]

The collapse is always being highly exaggerated and a matter of perspective. In case you hadn’t noticed.

[quote]Tiribulus wrote:

[/quote]

No doubt if only we could go back to those pious days of blatant racism, bigotry, and inequality in voting rights. What a magical world it was before the 60’s came along and set the downward spiral in motion…

[quote]Aggv wrote:
I really dont understand why people get so upset over trivial issues like gay marriage, but yet say nothing on issues that actually effect daily life.

Barry Obama still sucks… [/quote]

Cough Abortion Cough

[quote]Aggv wrote:

Also with that logic then you say to whites who protested with blacks in the 60’s for equality why they are so upset over soemthing so trivial that has no impact on there day to day life?

Think about what you really said it is really dumb.

And Tyranny of the majority - Wikipedia

[quote]optheta wrote:

[quote]Aggv wrote:

Also with that logic then you say to whites who protested with blacks in the 60’s for equality why they are so upset over soemthing so trivial that has no impact on there day to day life?

And http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tyranny_of_the_majority[/quote]

minor face palm*

My point was that it’s completely trivial and pointless for people to be opposed to gay rights.

Barry still sucks…

[quote]Aggv wrote:

[quote]optheta wrote:

[quote]Aggv wrote:

And http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tyranny_of_the_majority[/quote]

minor face palm*

My point was that it’s completely trivial and pointless for people to be opposed to gay rights.

Barry still sucks… [/quote]

Ohh well then my bad.