T Nation

Obama Supporting Kenyan Muslims (Allegedly)

Jerome Corzi was recently detained in Kenya for allegedly not having a proper work visa while collecting information about Obama’s father’s tribe.

Reportedly, the president of Kenya is a member of Obama’s father’s tribe and is running for re-election. Corzi has emails from either Obama himself or his minions supporting this leader and providing fundraising advice, etc. This guy has promised to implement Sharia law in Kenya.

Hannity (I’m not a fan of his) plans to have Corzi on his show Sunday night with proof. We’ll see.

Also, expect more racial accusations as the word tribe gets used with this.

edit, corrected typo

Where did you get this shit from?

So what?

To me this is just low class pandering to a fear of anything muslim. Egypt is ruled by sharia law. If that in itself were bad then why do we have contact with them? The UK has instituted sharia courts for those that request them.

[quote]eigieinhamr wrote:
Where did you get this shit from?[/quote]

It’s been an item for a few days now.

There are several different versions floating around, but they all center around Obama’s involvement to Kenyan issues, and this reporter being detained.

[quote]borrek wrote:
So what?

To me this is just low class pandering to a fear of anything muslim. Egypt is ruled by sharia law. If that in itself were bad then why do we have contact with them? The UK has instituted sharia courts for those that request them.[/quote]

Governments doing it is one thing, Obama doing it on his own, and trying to keep it hush hush is another.

[quote]borrek wrote:
So what?

To me this is just low class pandering to a fear of anything muslim. Egypt is ruled by sharia law. If that in itself were bad then why do we have contact with them? The UK has instituted sharia courts for those that request them.[/quote]

Obama rallied for Raila Odinga - yet another radical that Obama chose to align himself with. Yeah, I think that fucking matters.

Everything is fear pandering. Hey lets all let go of fear and have a descendant of the Hitler family with his full name run for office in Germany. If anyone says anything remotely negative, we can accuse them of fear pandering.

Fact is that some of the most negative, vengeful and viciously violent backward people are Muslim. They hated westerners for thousands of years and still do. If you look at history we never had peace with them. Sure not all Muslims are like that but ALOT in certain parts of the world are. Just because i say that does not make me a hater either.

American propaganda had done a good job controlling peoples thoughts through guilt to the point that they can stare truth in the face and still be afraid to tell it like it is.

Before someone beheads me, i would like to add that the original unraped form of that religion is responsible even for the advancements of the western science and knowledge. There was a time when that religion encouraged science, knowledge, progress and an open mind. Then something happened and we have today.

[quote]borrek wrote:
So what?

To me this is just low class pandering to a fear of anything muslim. Egypt is ruled by sharia law. [/quote]

Egypt, as we know it today, is officially a secular republic. In practice, however, religion gets entangled with the political scene.

There is no such thing as an Egypt “ruled by sharia law”. Religiously derived law in Egypt applies only in personal status issues - such as marriage, divorce, inheritance, and custody of children. There is no strictly static set of laws of sharia, and every community can (and does) come up with its own interpretation. To speak of principles of jurisprudence as if they were somehow carved in stone is misguided at best.

Because the local dictator is aligned with Washington.

Duh!

Arbitration courts are nothing new in the British scene.

Now, if the Saudis were to create democratically instituted courts for those that request them, that would make my day. But I’m not holding my breath.

[quote]pwilliams wrote:
Reportedly, the president of Kenya is a member of Obama’s father’s tribe and is running for re-election. Corzi has emails from either Obama himself or his minions supporting this leader and providing fundraising advice, etc. This guy has promised to implement Sharia law in Kenya.
[/quote]

Jesus…the guy’s a fucking Roman Catholic…and he was re-elected in December 2007 and shares power with the opposition leader who is the Prime Minister.

[quote]borrek wrote:
So what?

Why don’t you ask the Copts living in Egypt how much they like living under shari’ah? The fact that our State department gives them money should not be viewed as a moral endorsement of their behavior by us. We worked with Stalin during WWII out of mis-guided pragmatism. Does that mean Stalin’s gulag wasn’t bad?

Why is everyone in Michigan a dhimmi?

Here we go again. Why are the Copts not allowed to build churches and why are they constantly harassed and even killed by the Muslim Arabs? Because that’s how shari’ah treats its dhimmis. An honest word never comes out of your mouth, so I don’t know why I’m bothering with this other than to shed some light on the issue for the other readers.

What does Egypt have to do with the multiple falsehoods raised by the OP?

[quote]Gregus wrote:
Everything is fear pandering. Hey lets all let go of fear and have a descendant of the Hitler family with his full name run for office in Germany. If anyone says anything remotely negative, we can accuse them of fear pandering.

Fact is that some of the most negative, vengeful and viciously violent backward people are Muslim. They hated westerners for thousands of years and still do. If you look at history we never had peace with them.

Sure not all Muslims are like that but ALOT in certain parts of the world are. Just because i say that does not make me a hater either. [/quote]

All muslims worship mohammad who was very violent. If any muslim truly rejected violence in the name of religion they would have to reject mohammad, which is something none of them do. Therefore all muslims approve of violence in religion.

[quote]
American propaganda had done a good job controlling peoples thoughts through guilt to the point that they can stare truth in the face and still be afraid to tell it like it is.

Before someone beheads me, i would like to add that the original unraped form of that religion is responsible even for the advancements of the western science and knowledge. There was a time when that religion encouraged science, knowledge, progress and an open mind. Then something happened and we have today. [/quote]

Another mistruth. The dark ages when the technological advances of Rome were lost to the western world occurred when the Mediterranean became a muslim lake and Byzantia (the eastern Roman empire) was cut off from the west by the muslim invasion.

It is twisted history to give the muslims credit for preserving the knowledge of Rome during the dark ages when they were the ones who caused the dark ages by cutting the west off from that knowledge.

Any of you think of typing “Kenya” into a search engine or Wikipedia before spouting ignorant shit? Your accusations are so obviously incorrect it’s painful.

Read what ninearms wrote, take a minute, and learn something before spouting ignorance.

[quote]ninearms wrote:
pwilliams wrote:

Jesus…the guy’s a fucking Roman Catholic…and he was re-elected in December 2007 and shares power with the opposition leader who is the Prime Minister.
[/quote]

I think the strategy right now is to throw enough mud and hope some of it will stick.

Amazing.

[quote]Sifu wrote:
All muslims worship mohammad who was very violent.
[/quote]

[quote]tribunaldude wrote:
Amazing.

Sifu wrote:
[/quote]

What do you think they are doing when they get down on their knees to bow to Mecca five times a day?

The historical record is very clear, Mohammad engaged in a lot of violence. He was not like the Dalai Lama and no amount of spin doctoring can change that. Subscribing to his ideology means they think there was nothing wrong with his behaviour.

As long as the Ummah continues to exist it will be producing Jihadists like Mohammad.

How come when it comes to Muslims no one ever mentions good ol’ G.W. Bush? He and the senior are both intimate family friends with the Bin Ladens, after 9/11 when the airports were closed to Americans he had them flown home on Air Force One from his ranch in Texas.

He also being a good oil man know everyone in Saudi Arabia, Egypt and all those other fine countries long BEFORE he was president.

They have proved over and over again that Obama is a Christian and not a Muslim but the bullshit continues day after day. Next McCain will be claiming he’s really Elvis in disguise and that he paid millions to turn into a black man.

Everyday that goes by McCain alienates more Republican’s with his lack of being able to cope with anything. The only lately that is constant is his personal to out socialize the Democrats.

[quote]Sifu wrote:
tribunaldude wrote:
Amazing.

Sifu wrote:

What do you think they are doing when they get down on their knees to bow to Mecca five times a day?

The historical record is very clear, Mohammad engaged in a lot of violence. He was not like the Dalai Lama and no amount of spin doctoring can change that. Subscribing to his ideology means they think there was nothing wrong with his behaviour.

As long as the Ummah continues to exist it will be producing Jihadists like Mohammad. [/quote]

Words matter.
Do you think Christians worship john the baptist?

[quote]Gambit_Lost wrote:
Sifu wrote:
tribunaldude wrote:
Amazing.

Sifu wrote:

As long as the Ummah continues to exist it will be producing Jihadists like Mohammad.

Words matter.
Do you think Christians worship john the baptist?
[/quote]

John the Baptist is not the role model for Christians, Jesus Christ is. That is why the religion is called Christianity.

Besides bringing other religions into a discussion about Islam is a distraction that won’t get the problem of Islam resolved. The longer we put off solving the Islamic problem the more likely it is to require mass bloodshed.