Obama Supporters Sexists?

[quote]Professor X wrote:
BostonBarrister wrote:

MrRezister wrote:
“Politics of Identity leave Liberals Conflicted”
Big surprise, the left can’t decide whether to vote for the Black Guy or the White Woman because they can’t figure out if they are more Racist or more Sexist. Idiots. Try voting for the one who will be the best President. It’s an opinion, not an emotion.

Beowolf wrote:
You realize this race has only become about the black/female thing since the reverend debacle, yes?

Zap Branigan wrote:
Not by a long shot. This has been about race and gender since day one.

Beowolf wrote:
Every supporter of Obama’s I’ve ever talked to just kinda ignored the race issue. They didn’t squeal about how they were electing the first black man or any such BS. Same with the Hilary fans. I have yet to meet someone who is into politics who is voting for a candidate based on the race/sex issue (except for the few jackasses who say they wouldn’t want a woman in the white house for lulz).

Zap Branigan wrote:
Do you think Obama would have 90% of the black vote if he were white?

Professor X wrote:
I think more people than EVER on every single level are paying more attention to this election because of what/who is involved. Blaming that percentage on his skin color alone while ignoring this would be one major overstep on your part. Didn’t Jesse Jackson run for the presidency? Do you think he would have a percentage that large?

The comments after that article are even more interesting.[/quote]

It seems Jackson was getting a huge percentage of the black vote according to this but very little of the white vote.

Those comments are interesting, the Dems are self destructing over race.

[quote]Zap Branigan wrote:

[/quote]

I think you watch too much tv. Of course, I may watch too little. The only thing we do know is that we won’t know for sure how this will play out until November. I don’t easily believe everything I hear on network news programming…at least not anymore.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
Zap Branigan wrote:

I think you watch too much tv. Of course, I may watch too little. The only thing we do know is that we won’t know for sure how this will play out until November. I don’t easily believe everything I hear on network news programming…at least not anymore.[/quote]

We are right in the middle of primary season here, it is non stop coverage. The paper is full of it. The Hillary and Obama supporters are really at each others throats. I do not remember anything like it in a primary.

I didn’t pay too much attention other than this forum until the last 2 weeks when they both hit town.