Obama Still an Amateur

This guy is such a robot. You can make the case that Bush (whom I’m not a fan of) mangled the English language, but teleprompters— TO thirty 6th GRADERS? This guy has a pineapple the size of Florida up his ass.

Lightweight.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2010/01/24/obama_uses_teleprompters_during_speech_to_6th_graders.html

This morning the President and Secretary of Education Arne Duncan paid a visit to Graham Road Elementary School in Falls Church, Virginia where they had a chat with about 30 6th grade students.

Why… You… RACIST!

j/k

No, this is hilarious.

At this point one has to wonder if he used the paper equivalent of Teleprompters for his exams at Harvard.

I think its hilarious that he brought along his own podium with the presidential seal on it.

[quote]Bill Roberts wrote:
At this point one has to wonder if he used the paper equivalent of Teleprompters for his exams at Harvard.[/quote]

Bush got C’s Obama failed Lunch.

He had his college records sealed anyway, so there is no knowing whether he failed Lunch in college or not.

Jeebus.

He had his college records sealed anyway, so there is no knowing whether he failed Lunch in college or not.[/quote]

Please tell me this is not true…Jesus Obama is scary as shit…The whole limiting banks thing and the way he keeps fucking with Wall Street.

I cant wait until Wall Street bends him over and gives it to him in the as. Sorry I digress!

[quote]robmartinez09 wrote:

He had his college records sealed anyway, so there is no knowing whether he failed Lunch in college or not.[/quote]

Please tell me this is not true…Jesus Obama is scary as shit…The whole limiting banks thing and the way he keeps fucking with Wall Street.

I cant wait until Wall Street bends him over and gives it to him in the as. Sorry I digress![/quote]

No Rob, Obama did not fail lunch ._.

and his harvard records are not sealed away.

In my book being called an amateur (as far as politics goes) is a GOOD thing.

[quote]HG Thrower wrote:
I think its hilarious that he brought along his own podium with the presidential seal on it. [/quote]

Come on, this is serious bisness y’all! We’re at War. Do you want the terrists to win?

[quote]Standard Donkey wrote:

I cant wait until Wall Street bends him over and gives it to him in the as. Sorry I digress![/quote]

and his harvard records are not sealed away.[/quote]

I was referring to Occidental College.

The post I was responding to did not say law school.

By the way can you provide a good reason, other than having something that he wanted to hide from the American people as he ran for President, why he had his Occidental College records sealed?

Uhh…yes they are. Along with his Columbia records.

While we are on the subject, how exactly did he get into Harvard, seeing as we know he did not graduate Columbia with honors and he also refuses to release his LSAT schools? Also, where are all of his articles from his time as editor of the Harvard Law Review? I sure would think one as distinguished as Obama would have wrote more than one article while at Harvard.

If you can’t find any of these, could you at least point me in the direction of his Illinois state senate records? How about an article or two from when he was a professor in Chicago?

Wait,…what? You can’t find any of these? Well in that case, why don’t you just give me something to document where he is from? How about one of his mother’s marriage licenses, or the Soetoro adoption papers? Maybe a passport? How about something as innocent as the hospital’s record of his birth, or God forbid a birth certificate?

Is any of this beginning to sound at all fishy to any one else?

While I may be incorrect, I think Standard Donkey was correct with his deflection about Harvard records not being sealed. SOME things from Harvard have been reported by many to be sealed, but so far as the records in their totality, I think that is not the case.

And to be clear: above, you mean of course a long-form birth certificate giving all the usual information, which we are told is sealed, as opposed to the short-form, of which The Most Transparent Administration in History has generously allowed us to see a copy.

Perhaps Standard Donkey could also explain to us the mystery of Obama’s collection of differing Social Security numbers.

With regard to Illinois addresses at which Obama is known to have lived, two different Barack Obama SSN’s appear: 364-03-xxxx and 042-68-xxxx.

With regard to when he was at Occidental College, SSN 537-36-xxxx was used by the only Barack Obama with an address near the school.

As for when he was at Columbia, the nearest address that has been found for a Barack Obama at that time is in Jackson, NJ with this Barack Obama using a SSN of 485-40-xxxx.

While at Harvard, Obama used the 042 number, and also used it when moving to his DC apartment. However, later when using his Senate office as an address, he used a SSN of 282-80-xxxx.

The man has more Social Security numbers than a truckful of illegal aliens!

While we’re at it, let’s decode the SSN’s Obama has used, or when he was attending each school were used by the only person named Barack Obama found to have been living nearby at the time:

042-68-xxxx: Issued in Connecticut, 1976-1977.
364-03-xxxx: Issued in Michigan, 1950 or earlier.
537-36-xxxx: State of Washington, 1955-1956.
485-40-xxxx: Iowa, 1954.
282-80-xxxx: Ohio, 1983.

The above is not normal. Neither is it normal to seal the original birth certificate, kindergarten records, college records, and passport records. Why?

And in what kind of Bizarro world is it the strange thing, supposedly, to ask what is behind things such as these, rather than the strange thing being that Obama has had all these records sealed and has been so, shall we say, profligate in his use of Social Security numbers that furthermore do not appear to be legitimately his?

NONE of these SSN’s would seem a legitimate original SSN issued to Barack Hussein Obama, born 1961. Three were issued before he was born; as for the one issued in 1976 or 1977 there is no evidence that he was in Connecticut at that time; and as for the one issued in 1983, he may indeed have applied for that one (I haven’t checked as to whether he may have had an Ohio address then) but it seems unlikely that that could have been the first application for a SSN for him. And in any case, he hasn’t returned to using that number again.

[quote]LIFTICVSMAXIMVS wrote:
In my book being called an amateur (as far as politics goes) is a GOOD thing.[/quote]

I should have been more clear. I meant he’s still an amateur clown. And, a not-very-exciting clown at that.

At this point one has to wonder if he used the paper equivalent of Teleprompters for his exams at Harvard.[/quote]

Or when he proposed to Michelle.

The weather’s looking retarded with a chance of bullshit in the GOP Blowjob Barn today again. Glad I stopped in.

[quote]tedro wrote:

Uhh…yes they are. Along with his Columbia records.

While we are on the subject, how exactly did he get into Harvard, seeing as we know he did not graduate Columbia with honors and he also refuses to release his LSAT schools? Also, where are all of his articles from his time as editor of the Harvard Law Review? I sure would think one as distinguished as Obama would have wrote more than one article while at Harvard.

If you can’t find any of these, could you at least point me in the direction of his Illinois state senate records? How about an article or two from when he was a professor in Chicago?

Wait,…what? You can’t find any of these? Well in that case, why don’t you just give me something to document where he is from? How about one of his mother’s marriage licenses, or the Soetoro adoption papers? Maybe a passport? How about something as innocent as the hospital’s record of his birth, or God forbid a birth certificate?

Is any of this beginning to sound at all fishy to any one else?[/quote]

I stand corrected

[quote]tedro wrote:

Wait,…what? You can’t find any of these? Well in that case, why don’t you just give me something to document where he is from? How about one of his mother’s marriage licenses, or the Soetoro adoption papers?[/quote]
As you mention, no one can turn up marriage licenses for either of his mother’s claimed marriages, and also neither her birth certificate nor the birth certificates of her parents or even her grandparents can be found. Or a marriage certificate for her parents.

Additionally, while Obama tells of his grandfather’s military service, no records of that have been found either.

There is just nothing.

The Dunhams, including Obama himself, simply are not normally-documented persons or anything like it.

I appreciate that Obama can do nothing about his mother and grandparents lacking normal documentation such as birth certificates, but it is within his power to provide normal documentation for himself if such exists. Instead however he has gone to great lengths to block that, whether in the form of birth, kindergarten, college, or passport records.

It is an interesting thing how so much of the public can be programmed that the reflexive response of most or at least very many is to criticize any person wanting answers to why Obama has done this, rather than to criticize Obama for hiding these things let alone to demand that he release a normal degree of documentation.