T Nation

Obama Snubs the Brits

“On US radio’s Garrison show today, I was asked for my reaction as a true born Englishman to President Obama’s double insult - first the sending back of the Winston Churchill bust, then his snub to Gordon Brown. “Tough one. Really tough one,” I said, torn - as most of surely are - between delight at seeing Brown roundly humiliated, and dismay at having the special relationship so peremptorily, cruelly and bafflingly ruptured.”

“Iain Martin is quite right here: no matter how utterly rubbish we have become as a nation in the Blair/Brown years, Britain’s friendship is something Obama will come to regret having dispensed with so lightly. This was not the act of a global statesman, but of a hormonal teenager dismissing her bestest of best BFs for no other reason than that she felt like it and she can, so there.”

One fucking ally in this shithole world…and the naif insults them. He was ‘too tired’ to greet Gordon Brown properly, apparently. But he’s got the energy to kiss the asses of ‘moderate elements of the Taliban’.

What a fucking joke this clown is turning out to be. Obama voters: where are your IQs? Well, I guess before you know your IQ you have to know where your toes are. Jeeezzz…

I just posted pretty much the same thing at the same time.

He’s an ass and embarrassment. He wants to meet with every enemy this nation has, believing he can charm them into loving him (and the US by association). Meanwhile, he has no use for our ‘special relationship’ with GB, so why even be civil?

Let’s not forget that Rev. Wright branded Churchill as racist. Any guesses on how Obama feels about him?

This man is not the president. He’s playing one on TV.

Why’s everybody getting all bent out of shape over this? He (Obama) did give him 25 DVD’s of American classics. That’s much better than a useless old pen or boring statue. I mean seriously, these things probably retail for $10 a piece. When inflation kicks in in the next few years, they could literally be a gold mine.

[quote]tedro wrote:
Why’s everybody getting all bent out of shape over this? He (Obama) did give him 25 DVD’s of American classics. That’s much better than a useless old pen or boring statue. I mean seriously, these things probably retail for $10 a piece. When inflation kicks in in the next few years, they could literally be a gold mine.[/quote]

They were DVDs of speeches by Pastor Wright. (Limbaugh)

[quote]ProwlCat wrote:

This man is not the president. He’s playing one on TV.[/quote]

^^^ QFT

This is what happens when Beta males try to run an Alpha Male country.

Gingrich-Petraeus, 2012!!

It’s true amateur hour at the White House.

In a way this exemplifies everything that’s wrong with America.

President Hussein is rocking the USA!

[quote]tedro wrote:
Why’s everybody getting all bent out of shape over this? He (Obama) did give him 25 DVD’s of American classics. That’s much better than a useless old pen or boring statue. I mean seriously, these things probably retail for $10 a piece.

When inflation kicks in in the next few years, they could literally be a gold mine.[/quote]

More than likely worth nothing to a Brit since they’re probably in the wrong format anyway.

[quote]Doug Adams wrote:
tedro wrote:
Why’s everybody getting all bent out of shape over this? He (Obama) did give him 25 DVD’s of American classics. That’s much better than a useless old pen or boring statue. I mean seriously, these things probably retail for $10 a piece. When inflation kicks in in the next few years, they could literally be a gold mine.

More than likely worth nothing to a Brit since they’re probably in the wrong format anyway. [/quote]

That just means they’re a rarity over there and should be a collector’s item. This was a very well thought out gift on Barry’s part.

[quote]tedro wrote:
Doug Adams wrote:
tedro wrote:

More than likely worth nothing to a Brit since they’re probably in the wrong format anyway.

That just means they’re a rarity over there and should be a collector’s item. This was a very well thought out gift on Barry’s part.[/quote]

Ahhh I see. My humble peasant mind could not possibly comprehend just how thoughtful our great leader can be. Thank you for showing me the way.

I don’t really think any of this was a snubbing of the US-UK relationship. I also believe our ‘unique special relationship’ with the UK, is something I don’t particularly want to be a part of.

Winton Churchill was drunken bisexual drug using imperalistic jew dictator, who lacked the first hand experience of poverty or harship yet willing sent thousands of peasents to die at his behest, and beligerrently refused to pursue peace at many opportunities throughout his career. His belligerent aims were carried out from the Anglo sphere with largely American blood, despite our independence, this is our benefit for being in a special relationship with the UK.

I feel the English people were once a global menace, and now a shrunken aggressive old man trying to carry out his delusions of grandeur to a callous and uninterested audience. The British pioneered death camps in South Africa, innovated global manipulation and usury and fought like pathetic cowards in World War 2.

They exist in title only, like the degenerate, imbred royalty that sits on top of their pyramid scheme. Soon we will all se how pathetic and worthless, their resourceless, cultureless and youthless island has become.

Mittal Affair anyone? Islamic extremist appeasement? Denial of Freedom of Speech for whites in the UK? Jaguar owned by Indians? British surrender of Malaya and Singapore to an outnumbered Japanese army. War Of 1812? …I don’t think our former masters are deserving of any special relationship with us.

Good riddance to bad rubbish.

[quote]SpartanX wrote:
I don’t really think any of this was a snubbing of the US-UK relationship. I also believe our ‘unique special relationship’ with the UK, is something I don’t particularly want to be a part of.

Winton Churchill was drunken bisexual drug using imperalistic jew dictator, who lacked the first hand experience of poverty or harship yet willing sent thousands of peasents to die at his behest, and beligerrently refused to pursue peace at many opportunities throughout his career. His belligerent aims were carried out from the Anglo sphere with largely American blood, despite our independence, this is our benefit for being in a special relationship with the UK.

I feel the English people were once a global menace, and now a shrunken aggressive old man trying to carry out his delusions of grandeur to a callous and uninterested audience. The British pioneered death camps in South Africa, innovated global manipulation and usury and fought like pathetic cowards in World War 2.

They exist in title only, like the degenerate, imbred royalty that sits on top of their pyramid scheme. Soon we will all se how pathetic and worthless, their resourceless, cultureless and youthless island has become.

Mittal Affair anyone? Islamic extremist appeasement? Denial of Freedom of Speech for whites in the UK? Jaguar owned by Indians? British surrender of Malaya and Singapore to an outnumbered Japanese army. War Of 1812? …I don’t think our former masters are deserving of any special relationship with us.

Good riddance to bad rubbish.[/quote]

HA! This rates high on the unintentional comedy scale! Well done, freak.

While we know what the Reverend Jeremiah Wright had to say about the “US of KKK-A,” we don’t know what views regarding Britain that Obama had been sitting under for all those years.

Perhaps Obama has been conditioned to have views similar to what the above poster stated. If so, then that would explain a great deal about what happened here.

[quote]SpartanX wrote:

Wow,…is all I can say to this. What a piece of douchebagery.

I suspect that SpartanX is really the very same White House staffer who indignantly stated that the United Kingdom is not appreciably different from Moldova, Liberia, Tajikstan or any of the other 190 countries of the world.

[quote]SpartanX wrote:

Is there someone who looks after you? Do they know that you are playing with the computer?

Nurse, the screens!

[quote]SpartanX wrote:

[/quote]

I agree that Churchill was a criminal (as most politicians are), but he was going to any extreme to preserve his country, like Lincoln did here. There really is no morality in high politics, just pure power.

Was Churchill a Jew? I thought he was a Druid. Google images of Churchill + Druid.

My post was a definite winner.

Honestly tho, refresh me…why is Britain important again? Have they even given Egypt and Greece back their cultural artifacts yet?

Isn’t this the same country that is afraid of 10% of their pop, and appease them at the expense of the rest?

Don’t they have an elite oligarchy which is borne of a higher caste than the rest of the citizenry, and one of them serves as sovereign and head of state?

I don’t really see what is unique, special or admiral about the UK, and really I mean, England in particular, I’m sure the rest of the isles and home nations would opt out of being geographically located next to them if they could.

BTW, Churchill’s Mother descended from the same Jewish-Anglo aristocracy, that created the economic conditions and manipulated the world press to start WW2 in the first place. The same jackasses who reign supreme in our country as well.

Someone remind why the fat man in the little coat known as Churchill is a hero again? A man who never worked a hard day in his life, and just made grandiose claims and speeches to cowardly generals who surrendered citizens and territories anyways. Why is he special? He is like the British Rush Limbaugh, at least Rush worked to his position, and we Americans are smart enough not to put him in power.

[quote]SpartanX wrote:
Honestly tho, refresh me…why is England important again? [/quote]

http://corner.nationalreview.com/post/?q=YTUzZTA0MGQ3OWQwYzcyNGNlODJkNWJkMzJhMDc0NDg=

A nice little illustration of the ignorance involved is the failure of that poster to distinguish “Britain” from “England,” substituting the latter for the former as if it were synonymous.