Obama Sinks to New Low

Good grief I just looked at your profile. You are a teacher?!

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
Yet McClellan sees no mistake. What do we deduce?"

[/quote]

Obviously Mr. O saw it as a mistake, and apologized. So, we should deduce nothing since McClellan’s point of view does not count much.

The guy slipped up. If that’s the only slip up he makes for the next 6-12 months, I’ll take it. You know there is going to be more.

Every little thing he does is magnified, and the guy isn’t even President yet. He is towing a fine line now, since he does respect the Presidency, and President Bush (regardless of what was done during the campaign, this is a different ball game now).

If people really think he was trashing Nancy Regan, then those people gotta take a chill pill ( or better yet…smoke some pot).

[quote]Brayton wrote:

[/quote]

You haven’t seen anything yet:
http://www.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/music_movies_girls_life/ike_is_a_coming?id=2481563&pageNo=1

edit …and he was also posting under second screenname: ArnRandLuvr…pathetic.

[quote]Brayton wrote:

[/quote]

LOL.

I know, I don’t believe it either.

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
Insulting harmless little old ladies is bad. There is truly no excuse. To use a little old lady, to rip her, in order to save your ass from your own stupidity (Talking to living presidents? Uh, we already ASSUMED that, Barack, you POS.) is a tiny glimmer of this man’s soul.
[/quote]

I think Nancy Reagan is an expert on covering up Presidental blunders.

[quote]therover wrote:
CappedAndPlanIt wrote:

To be fair, I dont imagine I’d be able to smell anything once it’s been shoved up my ass, either.

I know one thing…I may not be able to smell it when it’s up my ass, but I sure as hell will smell it when it comes out !

[/quote]

You sound a bit enthusiastic about that. I’d sure as hell be avoiding smelling it, myself.

Are we all forgetting that HH is a troll, like Mick, and not to be taken seriously?

[quote]CappedAndPlanIt wrote:
You sound a bit enthusiastic about that. I’d sure as hell be avoiding smelling it, myself.[/quote]

Capped…no, not enthused at all. It was a bad joke.

I guess you never took a shit that didn’t smell !

Since I am training harder and eating more protein, it ain’t good !! Fucking eggs !!!

[quote]CappedAndPlanIt wrote:
Are we all forgetting that HH is a troll, like Mick, and not to be taken seriously?[/quote]

Well,you have to bring it to other’s attention sometimes.

[quote]Brayton wrote:
He was taking a jab at superstition. The fact that the mentality is shared by little old ladies doesn’t make it any better or out of bounds for criticism. Hellooooooooooo[/quote]

He knew he said something stupid, and diverted attention away to an old lady who happened to be a a former first lady. One of my cardinal rules is: if I fuck up, I take the heat. No scapegoatting, no trickery. Men accept responsibility for their actions; scum try to shift it to others.

It may appear a trivial issue but this explains the whole ethos of the Democratic Party. The country could be falling down around their ears, but its never THEIR fault. Its never THEIR responsibility. Its not their moral code of altruism that’s at fault — “Let’s be shifty eyed rats and switch the scrutiny to little old ladies!” They are truly rat-scum.

[quote]Brayton wrote:

[/quote]

Yup. Proud of it, and smarter than you’ll ever be, bugwit.

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
One of my cardinal rules is: if I fuck up, I take the heat. No scapegoating, no trickery. Men accept responsibility for their actions; scum try to shift it to others.
[/quote]

This is hilarious coming from you of all people. Anybody that posts here regularly will laugh at this as well.

[quote]Big_Boss wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
One of my cardinal rules is: if I fuck up, I take the heat. No scapegoating, no trickery. Men accept responsibility for their actions; scum try to shift it to others.

This is hilarious coming from you of all people. Anybody that posts here regularly will laugh at this as well.

[/quote]

Why? When did I ever pull something like this?

Oh, about ARL — it was pretty obvious from the start that I was doing that all in fun. Who the hell else here is an Ayn Rand fan? Especially not you, you’re too dumb.

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
Big_Boss wrote:
Headhunter wrote:

Oh, about ARL — it was pretty obvious from the start that I was doing that all in fun. Who the hell else here is an Ayn Rand fan? Especially not you, you’re too dumb.

[/quote]

“One of my cardinal rules is: if I fuck up, I take the heat. No scapegoating, no trickery. Men accept responsibility for their actions; scum try to shift it to others.”

Troll.

[quote]Big_Boss wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Big_Boss wrote:
Headhunter wrote:

“One of my cardinal rules is: if I fuck up, I take the heat. No scapegoating, no trickery. Men accept responsibility for their actions; scum try to shift it to others.”

Troll. [/quote]

You did an ‘Obama’, by the way. You shifted the thread away from criminal Obama to your opinions of me. Unlike little old ladies, who are about all Obama has the courage to rip, I’ll call you on it.

Can’t stand that your guy is such a lowlife, huh? Picks on little old ladies, gets people to laugh at her instead of him, so he can look smart and cool.

Jeezus, your crowd is pathetic!

Bring back America!!!

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
Big_Boss wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Big_Boss wrote:
Headhunter wrote:

Troll.

You did an ‘Obama’, by the way. You shifted the thread away from criminal Obama to your opinions of me. Unlike little old ladies, who are about all Obama has the courage to rip, I’ll call you on it.

Can’t stand that your guy is such a lowlife, huh? Picks on little old ladies, gets people to laugh at her instead of him, so he can look smart and cool.

Jeezus, your crowd is pathetic!

Bring back America!!!

[/quote]

Your hook has no bait…better luck next lousy thread.

He shouldn’t have said sorry. That just makes him look like a retard for saying it in the first place. I’d rather have an asshole as president than a retard.

[quote]Thomas Gabriel wrote:
He shouldn’t have said sorry. That just makes him look like a retard for saying it in the first place. I’d rather have an asshole as president than a retard. [/quote]

According to the majority…Obama is the elitist asshole…and Bush is the retard. I guess admitting fault is a undesirable quality these days.

[quote]thunderbolt23 wrote:
<<< Manufacturing outrage at every perceived slight is the job of the Left - we should brush it off and keep our eye on legitimate things to complain about.[/quote]

I have to go along with this.

This clod is going to give us a non stop fireworks display of legitimate policy issues to substantively blast him for. If the leopard changes his spots and he does not do this, I will be the first to admit I was wrong, but I’m betting on an army of starving perpetual dieters getting huge before that happens.