T Nation

'Obama Scrawny,' Arnold Says

http://www.sacbee.com/arnold/story/1361507.html

Is anyone else a little surprised? Arnold always struck me as someone who tried to be pretty diplomatic. A friend of mine called me to tell me that he was at the gym when this was on TV, and that it was hilarious. I’ve been trying unsuccessfully to find a video.

Arnold is my hero
Austrian Kid
Bodybuilder
Actor
Politician
Awesome

I only hope i can accomplish as much

I saw the whole speech yesterday and it was one of the most inspiring endorsements I have ever seen. Arnold truly embodies the “American dream”.

It is a pity that he couldn’t have been on the campaign trail for McCain more often, McCain definitely could have used more rallies like the one yesterday.

Heres a vid of yesterday’s rally.

This didn’t really surprise me, I remember him calling the state legislature, “girly men”. I hate it when the media and people blow this out of proportion, it’s not that big of a deal and yes Obama is scrawny. But his ass kissers defend that with how great of a basketball player he is/was. The “messiahs” supporters have a nerve to whine about this cause the man that is the solution for all their hopes and dreams does his fair share of name calling and negative attacks.

I don’t live in California, but i’ve heard from two sides of the coin, one side says he’s the worst thing that has ever held the governor’s office, and the other side says he’s the best, but you can’t take away what he’s accomplished in his life, people may not agree what he did to get there, but so what, it worked for him and it’s mainly the haters that haven’t done shit with their lives that talk all that shit.

At least Arnold admits, very proudly in fact, when asked about drug use, orgies, groping, getting blow jobs from bikini competitors before a competition, saying those were the good ol’ days. Obama just denies everything that he is accused of, even there’s proof, cause he’s got to preserve his savior image. I’d pick someone with a past like Arnold’s to hold an office, cause at least he knows how to live and be proud of it.

Then of course, I admit that I’m biased. His rise from bottom to top is something everyone can envy, and I think just about every member on T-Nation credits him for wanting to start lifting weights, I know I’m one of them. Every time I watch one of his movies, books, magazines and definitely pumping iron, I just want to go work out.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

It was great. Not very meaningful in a political sense, but clever and funny!

I’d have to guess that Arnold didn’t want to be on the stump for McCain, or else he would have been. He made an appearance, did his duty, and that’s that.

Irrelevant!

[quote]LIFTICVSMAXIMVS wrote:
Irrelevant![/quote]

So true. But also so funny.

Have we ever had an incredibly fit president? No Putin-esque black belt wielding, jaguar strangling former American Presidents spring to mind.

Does Teddy count?

[quote]Brayton wrote:
LIFTICVSMAXIMVS wrote:
Irrelevant!

Have we ever had an incredibly fit president? No Putin-esque black belt wielding, jaguar strangling former American Presidents spring to mind.[/quote]

George Washington must have been pretty impressive?

[quote]Brayton wrote:
LIFTICVSMAXIMVS wrote:
Irrelevant!

Have we ever had an incredibly fit president? No Putin-esque black belt wielding, jaguar strangling former American Presidents spring to mind.[/quote]

Teddy Roosevelt was America’s first brown belt in judo.

He also was a boxing champ at Harvard and sparred with John L. Sullivan at the White House.

As far as the jaguar strangling, his reputation as a fearless adventurer probably exceeds the rest of the presidents combined.

I don’t think arnold is one to talk these days… homie looks like ass on a stick

[quote]Black Greg wrote:
I don’t think arnold is one to talk these days… homie looks like ass on a stick[/quote]

Actually, he can talk all the shit he wants seeing that he was in shape most of his life, he put in his time with the iron, pushed exercise into the main stream, so yes he has all the room to talk.

Plus, being in his sixties now, as most sixty year olds are in far worse shape that that, I think he’s still doing pretty good. Plus, it wouldn’t take him long to get back into shape. Besides, it’s obvious that the camera angle makes him look worse than he is.

Even in that condition, in any sort of physical matchup between the two, termination would take about 2 seconds.

That picture is over 10 year olds and was taken shortly after his aortic valve replacement.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

[quote]vroom wrote:
It was great. Not very meaningful in a political sense, but clever and funny!

I’d have to guess that Arnold didn’t want to be on the stump for McCain, or else he would have been. He made an appearance, did his duty, and that’s that.
[/quote]

Arnold endorsed McCain before the first primaries were even held. They actually have pretty similar politics and a long-lasting friendship.

If Arnold wasn’t stuck in California trying to fix the financial irresponsibility that is bankrupting the state, I’m sure it would be safe to assume that he would have campaigned much more for McCain.

OMG! Obama has hawt abz!

Oh wait, that’s his rib cage.