Obama + Profanity

NSFW.

You guys seen this yet?

Apparently, there was an audiobook version of Dreams of my Father that includes some “choice” language…

Already there are some pretty ridiculous youtube remixes popping up.

Anyway; April Winchell

So, he really is the anti-christ.

We now have proof!

“You ain’t my bitch, nigga”

Hearing Obama say this is just…weird. It’s like hearing Regis Philbin reading off offensive street-slang.

It’s like he was a real person before he became dear leader…

I’m so confused now.

EDIT – if you think this is bad you should hear the Arabic version of this book where he actually starts reading passages from the Koran. Talk about foul language.

It’s a good thing I am not president. I could make a truck driver blush with the language I use.

[quote]Affliction wrote:
NSFW.

You guys seen this yet?

Apparently, there was an audiobook version of Dreams of my Father that includes some “choice” language…

Already there are some pretty ridiculous youtube remixes popping up.

Anyway; http://tinyurl.com/c67xz9[/quote]

lol, very funny stuff.

Looks like he also likes to drink hard. I wonder what it would be like to hang with him after a half dozen beers or so.

[quote]skaz05 wrote:
Looks like he also likes to drink hard. I wonder what it would be like to hang with him after a half dozen beers or so.[/quote]

IDK. You can tell a lot by the way someone holds their beer.

He is looking a bit metro there.

“There”?

[quote]Bill Roberts wrote:
“There”?[/quote]

HA.

I’m not of the opinion that he looks that way on a regular basis.

I have seen real metro.

Well, fundamentally that’s a matter of opinion of course.

However, as to what opinion may be common, Googling:

Obama metrosexual

yields no less than 143,000 hits. While I did not review them all, I think the vast majority have Obama in mind as the metrosexual in question.

However I definitely see where opinions could vary, especially as it’s a vague term.

at least it looks like hes drinking with people with decent beer tastes. looks like a wheat beer to the right and a stout or roast porter perhaps to the left. At least its not Budweiser or a 40 of mickeys (unpc). i approve.

Oh yeah, I can’t stand people who are so low class as to drink Budweiser, either. Such a person couldn’t possibly be an in-the-know liberal!

Obama metrosexual

yields no less than 143,000 hits. While I did not review them all, I think the vast majority have Obama in mind as the metrosexual in question.

However I definitely see where opinions could vary, especially as it’s a vague term.[/quote]

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=bill+roberts+queer&btnG=Search

Bill Roberts Queer brings up 49,900 hits.

Obama metrosexual

However I definitely see where opinions could vary, especially as it’s a vague term.[/quote]

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=T-Nation+Homosexual&btnG=Search

T-Nation Homosexual brings up 289,000 hits.

I guess this website is more gay than President Obama is metro.

It’s a shame you couldn’t find the means to apply the intelligence to put “Bill Roberts” in quotes so as to get only persons with that name rather than simply Bill and Roberts anywhere within the document, or to bother seeing if the pages actually refer to me as such.

Sorry you can’t deal with the fact that I pointed out – the 100,000+ webpages I am referring to do indeed, for the most part, speak of the individual in question as the thing in question.

But I guess you had to resort to whatever lame tactic you could come up with.

As for your followup on searches combining T-Nation and homosexual, again apparently you couldn’t grasp or see the importance of the question of whether the pages are saying T-Nation is homosexual: just can’t grasp that actual content and intent of the pages is relevant.

And you made 2 posts out of such stupidity? Congratulations.

Oh, but waaaaah, your feelings were hurt that anyone pointed out that a whole lot of people think Obama seems metrosexual, so you had to lash out. Waaaaah.

It’s a shame you don’t have the intelligence to put “Bill Roberts” in quotes so as to get only persons with that name rather than simply Bill and Roberts anywhere within the document, or to bother seeing if the pages actually refer to me as such.

Sorry you can’t deal with the fact that I pointed out – the 100,000+ webpages I am referring to indeed do speak of the individual in question as the thing in question.

But I guess you had to resort to whatever lame tactic you could come up with.

As for your followup on searches combining T-Nation and homosexual, again apparently you’re too dim to deal with the question of whether the pages are saying T-Nation is homosexual, or can’t grasp that actual content and intent of the pages is relevant.

And you made 2 posts out of such stupidity? Congratulations.

Oh, but waaaaah, your feelings were hurt that anyone pointed out that a whole lot of people think Obama seems metrosexual, so you had to lash out. Waaaaah.[/quote]

LOL.

Shamed am I then.

But I guess it just goes to prove that no one cares about your queerness.

No, my feelings were not hurt. I’m not sure where you got that from. You do come across as awfully bitter though. You might try to lighten up a bit.

Your skills at telling what is coming across are not too good either, frankly.

My assumption that your feelings were hurt was based on assuming some driving force for your posts, as opposed to purely random acts. Since factual content or any logical merit whatsoever could not have driven them, that was what I could think of.

Your skills at telling what is coming across are not too good either, frankly.[/quote]

Either?

[quote]Christine wrote:
Bill Roberts wrote:
Your skills at telling what is coming across are not too good either, frankly.

Either?[/quote]

The other examples of your lacking skills were shown in your other 2 posts in question.

Goodnight.