Obama Picks Biden

[quote]skaz05 wrote:
Mufasa wrote:
Love him or hate him; Bill Maher

Hate him. I truly believe that the world would be a better place if he were to die a slow, excruciating death.[/quote]

My feelings exactly for Limbaugh, O’Reilly, and Hannity.

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
skaz05 wrote:
Mufasa wrote:
Love him or hate him; Bill Maher

Hate him. I truly believe that the world would be a better place if he were to die a slow, excruciating death.

My feelings exactly for Limbaugh, O’Reilly, and Hannity.

[/quote]

You should try Mark Levin.

In another interesting tidbit, in 2004, Biden suggested that Kerry select McCain as his running mate.

And, interestingly, the Wikipedia entry that noted this has disappeared.

Biden hates steroid users and has pushed every “drug war” bill ever brought into congress.

Loud an obnoxious and fun to listen to when he puts those neocon warmongers in there place but he doesn’t have much of a leg to stand on.

http://opinionator.blogs.nytimes.com/2008/08/25/finding-fault-with-biden/?ref=opinion

“Biden has sponsored more damaging drug war legislation than any Democrat in Congress. Hate the way federal prosecutors use RICO laws to take aim at drug offenders? Thank Biden. How about the abomination that is federal asset forfeiture laws? Thank Biden. Think federal prosecutors have too much power in drug cases? Thank Biden. Think the title of a “Drug Czar” is sanctimonious and silly? Thank Biden, who helped create the position (and still considers it an accomplishment worth boasting about). Tired of the ridiculous steroids hearings in Congress? Thank Biden, who led the effort to make steroids a Schedule 3 drug, and has been among the blowhardiest of the blowhards when it comes to sports and performance enhancing drugs. Biden voted in favor of using international development aid for drug control (think plan Columbia, plan Afghanistan, and other meddling anti-drug efforts that have only fostered loathing of America, backlash, and unintended consequences). Oh, and he was also the chief sponsor of 2004’s horrendous RAVE Act.”

[quote]thunderbolt23 wrote:
In another interesting tidbit, in 2004, Biden suggested that Kerry select McCain as his running mate.

And, interestingly, the Wikipedia entry that noted this has disappeared.[/quote]

You know you can edit and revert the change, right?