Obama on Race

[quote]pookie wrote:
FightinIrish26 wrote:
“They might think they got a pretty good flow” - could never imagine George II saying that one.

“Rarely is the questioned asked: Is our children flowing?”[/quote]

hahahahahaha

[quote]pookie wrote:
FightinIrish26 wrote:
“They might think they got a pretty good flow” - could never imagine George II saying that one.

“Rarely is the questioned asked: Is our children flowing?”[/quote]

Fucking brilliant.

[quote]Beowolf wrote:
pookie wrote:
FightinIrish26 wrote:

“Rarely is the questioned asked: Is our children flowing?”

Fucking brilliant.[/quote]

x2 that was epic, pookie.

I agree with him on the cultural statements, but like the poster above, I hate everything he stands for.

[quote]denv23 wrote:
Did he mention the part where his parties social programs were the predominant cause of the destruction of the black family to begin with? No? Didn’t think so.[/quote]

I have no idea who you are, have never read a single post of yours before (not many here actually) and if we never again agree on a single syllable, there are not words in the English lanuage to adequately convey how strongly I concur with this statement.

I live a couple hundred feet from the murderous 3rd world shithole that was once the mighty motor city. The crowning achievement of bleeding heart collectivist liberalism.

The blackest big city in America where the vast majority of children are born to single mothers already trapped in a perpetual multi generational subculture of dehumanizing dependence on programs financed mostly by, of all people, white folks.

It’s slavery 2.0 and a heart rending tragedy.

[quote]FightinIrish26 wrote:

By the way, on a seperate note, having a young black president after years of old white guys is awesome.

“They might think they got a pretty good flow” - could never imagine George II saying that one.[/quote]

Yes, thank God we finally have a president that is hip.

What a flakey, air-headed claim (setting aside its racial stereotyping). This kind of mentality - that there is some kind of priority in electing a “hip” president - that got us into this mess. Pop culture is bad enough on its own - it certainly doesn’t need to be the compass that points our politics.

And I don’t mean to gratuitously pile on, but given the idiocy of the statement - a president who uses the term “flow” in a sentence still didn’t generate enough cool points to overcome wearing mom jeans and throwing the first pitch like a princess at the All Star Game, if we are scoring on “hipness”.

That said, I do like his point.

[quote]thunderbolt23 wrote:
FightinIrish26 wrote:

By the way, on a seperate note, having a young black president after years of old white guys is awesome.

Yes, thank God we finally have a president that is hip.

What a flakey, air-headed claim (setting aside its racial stereotyping). This kind of mentality - that there is some kind of priority in electing a “hip” president - that got us into this mess. Pop culture is bad enough on its own - it certainly doesn’t need to be the compass that points our politics.

[/quote]

Don’t be mad because you don’t know who Lil’ Wayne is, you bitter old cunt. (I mean that in the nicest way possible.)

And I don’t mean to gratuitously pile on, but given the idiocy of the statement - a president who uses the term “flow” in a sentence still didn’t generate enough cool points to overcome wearing mom jeans and throwing the first pitch like a princess at the All Star Game, if we are scoring on “hipness”.

[/quote]

Let him shoot a three-pointer. My man can do it with swagger there.

Don’t be mad because you don’t know who Lil’ Wayne is, you bitter old cunt. (I mean that in the nicest way possible.)[/quote]

If I “knew” who Lil’ Wayne was, I’d punch myself in the face.

I suspect he is another half-literate pop musician who no one will remember or care about in two years time.

Let him shoot a three-pointer. My man can do it with swagger there.[/quote]

You’re not helping yourself - and it’s also a little painful to listen to a short Irish guy talk junk about someone’s “swagger” on the basketabll court.

FightinIrish26 wrote:

Let him shoot a three-pointer. My man can do it with swagger there.

You’re not helping yourself - and it’s also a little painful to listen to a short Irish guy talk junk about someone’s “swagger” on the basketabll court.

[/quote]

And it’s painful to hear you bitch about some fucking pitch he threw out, as if that defines his manhood. He’s good at a different sport then the one he was on TV for. Stop crying.

Christ. And people think I’m angry all the time… although I would rather have angry than hugely condescending and pretentious.

Being as out of touch as you are, you should consider running for President yourself. Another bitter old bumbling Republican is just what we need now.

Christ. And people think I’m angry all the time… although I would rather have angry than hugely condescending and pretentious. [/quote]

There is nothing condescending about it - just humorous and ironic. I am not angry - just humored.

Yes, because not knowing - or caring - what the latest trash that pop culture has produced is a good sign I am “out of touch”.

“Out of touch” with who? Legions of space cadet 20 somethings? If true, I frankly couldn’t be prouder.

Maybe we can find a “bitter and old bumbling” candidate that actually picked up a boring textbook on economics instead of downloading the latest Lil’ Wayne tune - and vote for him in 2012 to reverse the trainwreck your American Idol president has created.

And it’s painful to hear you bitch about some fucking pitch he threw out, as if that defines his manhood. He’s good at a different sport then the one he was on TV for. Stop crying.[/quote]

Oh, didn’t see this. Hilariously, hipness is so important in your president, until someone points out someting rather “un-hip” about him, and then his “manhood” is under attack.

You raised the “hipness” issue like it mattered - I merely pointed out where you were wrong.

If Bush had come out and thrown a first pitch like a wimpy teenage girl, you’d been the first in line to skewer him for looking foolish.

And no one is crying - for a man so obsessed with hating President Bush’s every tic, facial twitch, word, or aspect of personality, surely you aren’t so thin-skinned to not be able to withstand some criticism of your candidate?

FightinIrish26 wrote:

And it’s painful to hear you bitch about some fucking pitch he threw out, as if that defines his manhood. He’s good at a different sport then the one he was on TV for. Stop crying.

Oh, didn’t see this. Hilariously, hipness is so important in your president, until someone points out someting rather “un-hip” about him, and then his “manhood” is under attack.

You raised the “hipness” issue like it mattered - I merely pointed out where you were wrong.
[/quote]

I did not. It was an observation, nothing more.

And I sure as fuck didn’t say “un-hip” or “hipness” either. Come out of 1967 sometime soon.

No I wouldn’t. I actually gave him credit for how fit the guy was- I admire a guy his age that works out like he does. I skewered him for the shit he deserved it on- like everything else.

[quote]
And no one is crying - for a man so obsessed with hating President Bush’s every tic, facial twitch, word, or aspect of personality, surely you aren’t so thin-skinned to not be able to withstand some criticism of your candidate?[/quote]

He’s not a candidate- he’s the President. And if I couldn’t stand the criticism I wouldn’t frequent the GOP Blowjob Barn, I would find a forum with more brains.

And you are, and always have been, massively condescending to everyone you argue with. You’re as much of a pretentious douchebag as the “East Coast Liberal Elites” that you say you hate so much. But that’s a story for another time I guess.

Maybe we can find a “bitter and old bumbling” candidate that actually picked up a boring textbook on economics instead of downloading the latest Lil’ Wayne tune - and vote for him in 2012 to reverse the trainwreck your American Idol president has created.[/quote]

You and your garbage rhetoric. Obviously referencing a pop culture icon immediately means that he’s a fool who never accomplished all he’s done. Just sits at home at Itunes. Maybe you’re projecting… or do you still by 45’s of Merle Haggard?

“African-American students are lagging behind white classmates in reading and math â?? an achievement gap that is growing in states that once led the way on civil rights. Over half of all African-American students are dropping out of school in some places. There are overcrowded classrooms, crumbling schools, and corridors of shame in America filled with poor children – black, brown, and white alike.”

[/quote]

Scam. Its been shown numerous times by independent testing that black people have significantly lower IQ scores, the difference between whites and blacks being constant for over a century. An intelligent black person probably has numerous white (or asian) ancestors, kind of like you-know-who. East Asians are the smartest on the planet, btw.

This smells like another scheme to milk the poor American taxpayer, like that fiasco Great Society ‘horse hockey’ nonsense.

Man, the whores must have loved it when Obama came around 'cause they knew how he loves to spend the cash.

[quote]Valor wrote:
denv23 wrote:
Did he mention the part where his parties social programs were the predominant cause of the destruction of the black family to begin with? No? Didn’t think so.

No one wants to admit that…
The Dem’s have kept blacks poor to make sure they get the black vote…and of course added latinos to the mix.

It realy is a sort of genocide.[/quote]

Spot on. It WAS sweet how doing that goat fucked Hillary out of the presidency. “Hey, why should we vote for one of you limosine liberals when we got us the real article right here?!?”

Wow Irish the cheerleader. Just don’t pay your taxes this year and you may just end up working for him.

I especially liked the way he taked “Black” to the black folks. Showed his flexibility and awesome style. This guy is brilliant! He’s so cool.

[quote]Rockscar wrote:
Wow Irish the cheerleader. Just don’t pay your taxes this year and you may just end up working for him.
[/quote]

I’m far from a cheerleader. I like the guy, but I won’t defend anybody unequivocally. He hasn’t done anything that I’ve hated yet though, so I’m not going to bash him for no reason in order to prove validity to a bunch of blowhards on a message board.

And I sure as fuck didn’t say “un-hip” or “hipness” either. Come out of 1967 sometime soon.[/quote]

You were all warm and gooey because we finally had a president who was “cool” and talked of “flow”, noting that the previous wouldn’t be caught dead saying such a thing. Use whatever you want - you were extolling that we finally had a “hip” president.

Give me a break - you would be menstruating at every opportunity to bash the guy. Period. You don’t stick to relevant issues when you get your hackles up about a politician - further proof? Look at your venomous attacks on Sarah Palin’s children.

Am I offended? Nope - but let’s not pretend that somehow you keep your criticism narrowed to relevant topics. You took - and take - it very personally.

Nice try, but swing and a miss. There is nothing pretentious about anything I highlighted - all I did was note that while you live to Give, you are not so much with the Take.

FightinIrish26 wrote:

And I sure as fuck didn’t say “un-hip” or “hipness” either. Come out of 1967 sometime soon.

You were all warm and gooey because we finally had a president who was “cool” and talked of “flow”, noting that the previous wouldn’t be caught dead saying such a thing. Use whatever you want - you were extolling that we finally had a “hip” president.
[/quote]

“By the way, on a separate note, having a young black president after years of old white guys is awesome.”

That’s what I said, and it was as an aside. If that’s “all warm and gooey” then you got fuckin problems.

There was one off color joke about keeping 12 guage and Mountain Range away from the White House. And making fun of their names is a reflection on the moron mother, not the kids. They can’t help it.

Again, you’re just making crap up in that hillbilly head of yours to try and prove something.

Once again, I realize fully that this is a message board. I do not care in the slightest and I don’t hold grudges.

That’s where you’re wrong. Pretentiousness and arrogance seeps from every post your fingers type. I wouldn’t expect you to catch on though- when you smell like shit you’re often the last to know.