Obama Names Transgender Appointment

[quote]MattyG35 wrote:
At my brother’s old work, they had this last-minute meeting before, and no one knew what it was about, everyone was pretty curious.
Turns out it was about some guy, let’s call him Jason, and that coming Monday, he would be known as Janice from now on.

I met this other transgender before, Mercedes, and yeah, it’s mental illness man. If you can give them hormones and surgeries to turn them into a female(or vice versa), then why not do the opposite and give them the hormones that they’re missing so they can feel more male/female? Same fucking thing, it’s just an imbalance of hormones that’s causing them to feel out-of-place.

Btw, I don’t call them he or she, I call them it, because they’ve simply become things to me.
True females don’t have inside out cocks for pussies. [/quote]
I agree with your hormonal argument. It is an unreasonable dichotomy that test augmentation is taboo but test reduction is reasonable.

To call themn it however is dehumanizing. It’s irrelevant to me if they are he or she.
I don’t hate these people, I just pity them and think they are disgusting.

[quote]smh23 wrote:
This guy is so creepy.[/quote]

Look at this women.

Wow there is a lot of assholes here. What am I doing wasting my time on a forum with worthless animals on it.

Well jasmincar I dont generally oppose trannies but lets say that it is a mental condition where one cannot be cured. Do not they say the same about pedophiles that its just the way they are born? To me as a male with gay friends and I tell them this often. I do not understand how you want another mans penis up your anus. Or how a pedo can actually think of a being with a little boy or girl. This falls to me almost in the same gray areaexcept the pedo.

And too Kebvin on being PC. Thats the problem my friend when the minority has the ability to control how the majority behaves it becomes a problem. We the majority have to follow your rules but they are few. That is the problem my friend. Keep it too yourself especially when you know it might be looked down upon.
Its not about being openminded its about respecting borders of other people, which should aside to the majority not the few in between.

[quote]Rohnyn wrote:

[quote]MattyG35 wrote:
At my brother’s old work, they had this last-minute meeting before, and no one knew what it was about, everyone was pretty curious.
Turns out it was about some guy, let’s call him Jason, and that coming Monday, he would be known as Janice from now on.

I met this other transgender before, Mercedes, and yeah, it’s mental illness man. If you can give them hormones and surgeries to turn them into a female(or vice versa), then why not do the opposite and give them the hormones that they’re missing so they can feel more male/female? Same fucking thing, it’s just an imbalance of hormones that’s causing them to feel out-of-place.

Btw, I don’t call them he or she, I call them it, because they’ve simply become things to me.
I agree with your hormonal argument. It is an unreasonable dichotomy that test augmentation is taboo but test reduction is reasonable.

To call themn it however is dehumanizing. It’s irrelevant to me if they are he or she.
I don’t hate these people, I just pity them and think they are disgusting.[/quote]

I get what you’re saying about dehumanizing, but they’re no longer male or no longer female, humans are either male or female, they are neither.
If it’s male to female, it cannot get pregnant.(I hope this doesn’t become possible)
If it’s female to male, it cannot get someone else pregnant(no real testicles).
Therefore, it’s an it and not a he or a she.

[quote]MattyG35 wrote:

[quote]Rohnyn wrote:

[quote]MattyG35 wrote:

I don’t hate these people, I just pity them and think they are disgusting.[/quote]

I get what you’re saying about dehumanizing, but they’re no longer male or no longer female, humans are either male or female, they are neither.
If it’s male to female, it cannot get pregnant.(I hope this doesn’t become possible)
If it’s female to male, it cannot get someone else pregnant(no real testicles).
Therefore, it’s an it and not a he or a she.[/quote]
So a person born androgynous is not human Matty?

Are you referring to a hermaphrodite? or someone that just doesn’t recognize themselves as male or female?
I’m not sure if you’re talking about physical traits or non-physical traits, b/c afaik, unless we’re talking about hermaphrodites, everyone is either born with a penis(male) or a vagina(female).
Someone that has chemical imbalances and wishes to be reconfigured, as far as I’m concerned(and I’m not a bible thumper in any sense) is an abomination(post-op).

Everyone human baby is born human, girls aren’t born with a penis otherwise they would be boys.
Like you mentioned before, it’s a chemical imbalance in the brain, and instead of correcting it properly(making a born male have a male hormonal state or a born female to a female hormonal state), science/medicine/whoever went the other way and started making whatever the hell you want to call them.

Here’s some food for thought as well:
You might not like what I’m saying, or how I’m saying it, or whatever.
But if you’re on the other side of this, you are pro-tranny.
Enjoy that label.

[quote]MattyG35 wrote:
Are you referring to a hermaphrodite? or someone that just doesn’t recognize themselves as male or female?
I’m not sure if you’re talking about physical traits or non-physical traits, b/c afaik, unless we’re talking about hermaphrodites, everyone is either born with a penis(male) or a vagina(female).
Someone that has chemical imbalances and wishes to be reconfigured, as far as I’m concerned(and I’m not a bible thumper in any sense) is an abomination(post-op).

Everyone human baby is born human, girls aren’t born with a penis otherwise they would be boys.
Like you mentioned before, it’s a chemical imbalance in the brain, and instead of correcting it properly(making a born male have a male hormonal state or a born female to a female hormonal state), science/medicine/whoever went the other way and started making whatever the hell you want to call them.[/quote]

MattyG35 for president!

On a different note, how does this reflect on Obama? Appointing someone who is obviously not sane/competent/of right mind. I’d say it reflects very poorly and may even be a sign/symptom that he is actually that concerned about the 2012 election that he’s securing the tranny vote.

[quote]MattyG35 wrote:
Here’s some food for thought as well:
You might not like what I’m saying, or how I’m saying it, or whatever.
But if you’re on the other side of this, you are pro-tranny.
Enjoy that label.[/quote]

I will wear it with pride.

[quote]Rohnyn wrote:
Trannies are disgusting, I am genetically predisposed to going to town on them with a baseball bat.

However, the amount that this man is offended, makes me think he is probably in the closet or something lol.[/quote]

Judging by how YOU are reacting a man standing up for what he believes in ME thinks your a follower pussy.

I’m wondering, a lot of you find trannies to be pretty nasty, but how does it you know, affect you in any way? As long as they aren’t being outrageously flirty with you or something I don’t see how this can be a real problem?

[quote]Gaius Octavius wrote:
I’m wondering, a lot of you find trannies to be pretty nasty, but how does it you know, affect you in any way? As long as they aren’t being outrageously flirty with you or something I don’t see how this can be a real problem?[/quote]

Isn’t this the deal with many posters on PWI? It never fails to amaze me how far certain posters will go to express their disgust for other human beings based on an opinion.

How many of you have been around one(or more) for an extended period of time?
I have.
They were all mentally unstable drug addicted prostitutes. They also try to court heterosexual men w/o telling them about their situation. That is inappropriate and wrong.
Now maybe I just met the wrong ones, and didn’t get the chance to meet the ‘normal’ ones, but I’m having a hard time believing this to be the case.

[quote]Rohnyn wrote:

[quote]Kebvin wrote:

[quote]Rohnyn wrote:

[quote]Kebvin wrote:

[quote]Rohnyn wrote:
Trannies are disgusting, I am genetically predisposed to going to town on them with a baseball bat.

However, the amount that this man is offended, makes me think he is probably in the closet or something lol.[/quote]

Not in the closet, but my dad is a clinical therapist and I’ve heard a fair number of stories. Also, I had a likeable friend of a friend who is gay go to a party where nobody knew he was gay and then get beat into surgery after a couple of bigger guys at the party were told. He broke several bones because of intolerance. I just figure everyone should do their part to stop as much intolerance as possible, cause there’s no reason to get hurt.

And why is it necessary to “go to town on them with a baseball bat?” They’re humans who wanna be happy, like you…[/quote]
Not saying I would beat them with a baseball bat. I’ve been around 2 trannies, and that is how I’ve felt. Their smell is what truly offends me, it is confusing to the senses if they are undergoing hormonal surgery, and make something subconscious and instinctual make me want to kill them.

I don’t act on that, but I think you’re dilluting yourself, if you don’t acknowledge that many men feel basically uncomfortable or angry towards trannies.

I don’t think this feeling is entirely culturally based.[/quote]

I believe that feeling (which I used to experience) is based almost solely on fear. Probably just fear of the unknown, but maybe something else.

I also believe that if my mind and existence started in a female body, I would’ve had a troubling childhood and rough life until I was allowed to “become” male.
[/quote]

I honestly don’t care enough to try to change the medical definition of the disorder.

My estimation though, is just because people do crazy ish, does not make it a valid thing. In the same way we can argue day and night whether or not there is or isn’t a soul. We can also argue whether gender is determined by physical characteristics, socialization or some sort of ‘mind-gender.’

I don’t know, and I don’t science has much empirical evidene to prove the point either way.
What I do know is there are people who also think they are leopards or birds. They are in insane asylums.

Or closer to home, if I went to the Doctor and said, I feel I am meant to be more masculine, a veritable werewolf of a man…give me male hormones! They would discredit my desire as not socially acceptable. But if I said, I WANT BITCH TITS, I WANT TO BE A FEMALE, GIVE ME A VAG, LOWER MY TESTERONE! Obama would give me a damn job!

I think that we should focus on confronting that hypocrisy, rather than debating the veracity of transexuality or not.

For me, all that matters is…was he/she the most qualified candidate? Probably not, her oddity was to get Obama political points from the left.

In this case I disagree with it.
[/quote]

Not really sure what exactly you are talking about because it is NOT a disorder. If everyone would just take 3 minutes and look this up, this discussion could be over. Biologically and chemically transexuals’ brains are most like the sex/gender that they would like to be. It’s been tested and proven over and over. I just spent 5 minutes making sure I wasn’t arguing BS that I’ve heard… not that hard.

And I don’t really understand this hypocrisy you are talking about… not really the same at all… And maybe she wasn’t the most qualified and it was a political move, but I’m pretty sure being transgendered isn’t her only qualification.

[quote]MattyG35 wrote:
it’s mental illness man. If you can give them hormones and surgeries to turn them into a female(or vice versa), then why not do the opposite and give them the hormones that they’re missing so they can feel more male/female? Same fucking thing, it’s just an imbalance of hormones that’s causing them to feel out-of-place. [/quote]

It is not a mental illness. I imagine there are many more transgendered people with mental ilnesses than heterosexual white men with them because they have to go through life being bullied and ridiculed and discriminated against by people like you.

And giving them the opposite hormones would not solve anything. If you could just explore this topic a little bit, you would find that out really quickly.

[quote]jre67t wrote:
Well jasmincar I dont generally oppose trannies but lets say that it is a mental condition where one cannot be cured. Do not they say the same about pedophiles that its just the way they are born? To me as a male with gay friends and I tell them this often. I do not understand how you want another mans penis up your anus. Or how a pedo can actually think of a being with a little boy or girl. This falls to me almost in the same gray areaexcept the pedo.

And too Kebvin on being PC. Thats the problem my friend when the minority has the ability to control how the majority behaves it becomes a problem. We the majority have to follow your rules but they are few. That is the problem my friend. Keep it too yourself especially when you know it might be looked down upon.
Its not about being openminded its about respecting borders of other people, which should aside to the majority not the few in between.[/quote]

And just cause you can’t or don’t or don’t want to understand something doesn’t mean it’s wrong…

Apart from that you should just proofread… Because I do not understand a thing you are trying to say…

[quote]MattyG35 wrote:

Like you mentioned before, it’s a chemical imbalance in the brain, and instead of correcting it properly(making a born male have a male hormonal state or a born female to a female hormonal state), science/medicine/whoever went the other way and started making whatever the hell you want to call them.[/quote]
A hermaphrodite Matty. Take Caster Semenya, IAAF urges caution over Semenya intersex claims - CNN.com
an olympic runner found to be housing a ball sack behind her vag.

[quote]Kebvin wrote:

[quote]Rohnyn wrote:

[quote]Kebvin wrote:

[quote]Rohnyn wrote:

[quote]Kebvin wrote:

[quote]Rohnyn wrote:

Not in the closet, but my dad is a clinical therapist and I’ve heard a fair number of stories. Also, I had a likeable friend of a friend who is gay go to a party where nobody knew he was gay and then get beat into surgery after a couple of bigger guys at the party were told. He broke several bones because of intolerance. I just figure everyone should do their part to stop as much intolerance as possible, cause there’s no reason to get hurt.

And why is it necessary to “go to town on them with a baseball bat?” They’re humans who wanna be happy, like you…[/quote]
Not saying I would beat them with a baseball bat. I’ve been around 2 trannies, and that is how I’ve felt. Their smell is what truly offends me, it is confusing to the senses if they are undergoing hormonal surgery, and make something subconscious and instinctual make me want to kill them.

I don’t act on that, but I think you’re dilluting yourself, if you don’t acknowledge that many men feel basically uncomfortable or angry towards trannies.

I don’t think this feeling is entirely culturally based.[/quote]

I believe that feeling (which I used to experience) is based almost solely on fear. Probably just fear of the unknown, but maybe something else.

I also believe that if my mind and existence started in a female body, I would’ve had a troubling childhood and rough life until I was allowed to “become” male.
[/quote]

I honestly don’t care enough to try to change the medical definition of the disorder.

My estimation though, is just because people do crazy ish, does not make it a valid thing. In the same way we can argue day and night whether or not there is or isn’t a soul. We can also argue whether gender is determined by physical characteristics, socialization or some sort of ‘mind-gender.’

I don’t know, and I don’t science has much empirical evidene to prove the point either way.
What I do know is there are people who also think they are leopards or birds. They are in insane asylums.

Or closer to home, if I went to the Doctor and said, I feel I am meant to be more masculine, a veritable werewolf of a man…give me male hormones! They would discredit my desire as not socially acceptable. But if I said, I WANT BITCH TITS, I WANT TO BE A FEMALE, GIVE ME A VAG, LOWER MY TESTERONE! Obama would give me a damn job!

I think that we should focus on confronting that hypocrisy, rather than debating the veracity of transexuality or not.

For me, all that matters is…was he/she the most qualified candidate? Probably not, her oddity was to get Obama political points from the left.

In this case I disagree with it.
[/quote]

Not really sure what exactly you are talking about because it is NOT a disorder. If everyone would just take 3 minutes and look this up, this discussion could be over. Biologically and chemically transexuals’ brains are most like the sex/gender that they would like to be. It’s been tested and proven over and over. I just spent 5 minutes making sure I wasn’t arguing BS that I’ve heard… not that hard.

And I don’t really understand this hypocrisy you are talking about… not really the same at all… And maybe she wasn’t the most qualified and it was a political move, but I’m pretty sure being transgendered isn’t her only qualification. [/quote]

So they can chemically test feelings now? Most of this brain science crap, is well crap. It lacks empirically backing and scientific method. Not unlike the ‘Chemical Imbalance’ non-sense they use to sell pharm drugs…when ironically they cannot take values for these imbalances but only gauge by symptons.

Science is politicized, while it is the best tool we have, one must know when they are dealing with fact or political slant.