Obama Might Go For It

He’d last about fifteen minutes in a presidential election. After that his record would show that he is a life-long, dyed-in-the-wool liberal. And, as we know, he’d be done after that. Because ‘liberal’, thank God, is still a dirty word in America. Liberal = Unelectable when it comes to Presidential elections.

Bill and Hilly know that better’n anyone. That’s why they lie so much. And so well.

[quote]Hack Wilson wrote:
He’d last about fifteen minutes in a presidential election. After that his record would show that he is a life-long, dyed-in-the-wool liberal. And, as we know, he’d be done after that. Because ‘liberal’, thank God, is still a dirty word in America. Liberal = Unelectable when it comes to Presidential elections.
[/quote]
This is probably true.

This is true as well. All politicians lie but these two are exceptional at it and they know the liberal label is a death sentence in a national race.

[quote]100meters wrote:
Headhunter wrote:

Nah, the Dems are the rascists. They created Nanny-government, knowing that poverty was epidemic in the black community, to capture and control a voting block. Under the guise of extending a helping hand (LOL!), they created a dependency class and the entitlement mentality. As if politicians (esp Dems) actually wanted to help the black community! LMAO!

“I’ll have then ni##ers voting Democrat for the next 200 years!”
— LBJ

One of my favorite quotes, which I use as a reminder, when I listen to a bleeding-heart liberal.

My favorite:

“We have just lost the South for a generation.” LBJ after signing the civil rights(opposite of racist) act.

Odd that those are all red states.

In other words you (and Rush) will always be debunked by reality.

Still waiting for the conservative agenda to turn Alabama around…
(and yes it stinks that my blue state taxes have to pay for those darned red state dependents)

[/quote]

Debunked by reality? Something like 85% of black voters vote democratic. They even vote for a crackhead (Marion Berry) and an idiot who says he wants a ‘chocolate city’. They’re loyalty to the Dems is astounding. Been burning one down with Irish?

BTW, why do you assume that all black people are in the South? Is that where you want them to be?

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
100meters wrote:
Headhunter wrote:

Nah, the Dems are the rascists. They created Nanny-government, knowing that poverty was epidemic in the black community, to capture and control a voting block. Under the guise of extending a helping hand (LOL!), they created a dependency class and the entitlement mentality. As if politicians (esp Dems) actually wanted to help the black community! LMAO!

“I’ll have then ni##ers voting Democrat for the next 200 years!”
— LBJ

One of my favorite quotes, which I use as a reminder, when I listen to a bleeding-heart liberal.

My favorite:

“We have just lost the South for a generation.” LBJ after signing the civil rights(opposite of racist) act.

Odd that those are all red states.

In other words you (and Rush) will always be debunked by reality.

Still waiting for the conservative agenda to turn Alabama around…
(and yes it stinks that my blue state taxes have to pay for those darned red state dependents)

Debunked by reality? Something like 85% of black voters vote democratic. They even vote for a crackhead (Marion Berry) and an idiot who says he wants a ‘chocolate city’. They’re loyalty to the Dems is astounding. Been burning one down with Irish?

BTW, why do you assume that all black people are in the South? Is that where you want them to be?

[/quote]

I asked a friend of mine who happens to be black and a devoted democrat to tell me while he was such an rabid supporter of all democrat candidates. My confusion came because he is a very religious and socially conservative man. I pointed out that he differed with his ‘hero of the hour’, John Kerry on stem cells and abortion, gay marriage, gun-control, any and all social issues. Even taxes.

His only answer was that Republicans were racist and never did anything for blacks. So I asked, “And what have the democrats done, specifically?” He said that democrats had led in civil rights back in the 50s and 60s. I informed him that this was not true, that in fact the opposited was true. Told him he needed to research that, if he was basing his vote on such things. Get the fact one way or the other. “Nah. I know!” Okay.

I told him to pay attention. In an election year (2004) we hear all about what the democrats do and have done for blacks. And we hear, of course, what they WILL do. Then see what happens, what is said, when the election is over. You won’t hear anything about it. It’ll go away. Because it’s pandering. They don’t really care about you. They just want your vote. And they know they really don’t have to work hard for it because they have people like Jesse Jackson out there doing what little work has to be done for them!

One day a black leader will come along and ask, “Why are we giving our votes to democrats and getting nothing but visits to our churches during election years and a bunch of empty, phoney-baloney ‘I feel your pain’ rhetoric?”

I’m not saying they’ll all be Republicans. But maybe then they’ll have some expectations for real change and not lip service from some lying, closet racist limo-liberal from the upper-class.