Obama Launches Effort Aimed at Black, Hispanic Men

Obama is about to waste 200 million dollars.

http://articles.baltimoresun.com/2014-02-27/news/bs-md-obama-men-20140226_1_president-barack-obama-achievement-gap-first-black-president

â??“I hate to say better late than never, but it almost boils down to that,” said Raymond Winbush, director of the Institute for Urban Research at Morgan State University. "We’ve been patient with President Obama."â??

Gibbsmedat! How many times do we have to say it, Obama?!!

I’d rather he spend money on this than his other garbage. Have you ever been to Baltimore City?

The OP forgot to mention that the “$200 million of your money” that Obama is about to waste is a donation from the Annie E. Casey Foundation, a private charitable organization

[quote]Bismark wrote:
The OP forgot to mention that the “$200 million of your money” that Obama is about to waste is a donation from the Annie E. Casey Foundation, a private charitable organization[/quote]

“Obama’s initiative has two key components: A presidential task force to be charged with studying the types of public and private programs that are most effective, and a commitment from foundations, including the Baltimore-based Annie E. Casey Foundation, to spend $200 million over five years to build on those efforts”

Fak I missed this line. Fix’d.

Ending the drug war would be cheaper and more effective.

For arguments sake, let’s assume that $200 million was taxpayers money, which it isn’t. How does that compare to the estimated costs of the Iraq War, which is conservatively between 1 and 2 trillion dollars? To put that into perspective, one trillion= 1,000,000,000,000 (one million million; 10^12)