'Obama is Not Black'

[quote]jawara wrote:
Big_Boss wrote:
HA!

Did you see the one where Uncle Ruckus said: “These niggas go too college and come out even mo ignint then when they went in, dancin round with candy canes and shit”. Thats what I thought of when you posted about the college he “went” to.[/quote]

I saw that, haha! Remember that’s Uncle Ruckus, no relation, haha!

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:
Big_Boss wrote:
jawara wrote:
Big_Boss wrote:
YOU N**GAS ARE CRAZAY!!!

Egypt is not in Africa? Wow.

Got a real-life Uncle Ruckus here.

Wow, me and you actually agree on something. Has this idiot ever heard of the Kush empire???

There is hope,my brother…we’ll get to a middle ground eventually.

But yeah,Kush empire…Timbuktu being a center for learning,etc. I think this “pastor” got caught up in making the argument of how inferior black people are in every aspect. So much that saying “Egypt is not in Africa” was the icing on the cake for him to discredit any contributions to human civilization from black Africans. He needs to go educate himself about history of Africa…and change his generic assumptions of who is a “black African.”

What a fool…he actually makes good points in some of his “sermons,” but then he pulls shit out of his ass to smear all over what could be logical arguments about us “black” people…or race in general.

On one end we have Pastor Wright…but on the other is Pastor Manning. In the middle is common sense…sanity…and possibly sobriety.

You didn’t get the memo? We called dibs on Egyptian accomplishments, sorry, you guys were too slow.[/quote]

Ohhh,really now?!?

[quote]jawara wrote:
Big_Boss wrote:
HA!

Did you see the one where Uncle Ruckus said: “These niggas go too college and come out even mo ignint then when they went in, dancin round with candy canes and shit”. Thats what I thought of when you posted about the college he “went” to.[/quote]

LOL…This was actually a long standing joke with my brothers,cousin,and uncle…who are all Phi Beta Sigmas…blue and white candy canes…HA!

[quote]orion wrote:
belligerent wrote:
he’s half black and embodies all the worst qualities of both races

He cant´t dance AND listens to country music?

[/quote]

No,its because he eats pancakes…AND!..waffles…with chicken.

Shut the fuck up, put him in the dirty white south. Sure, he’s not blue black and sure he makes Bryant Gumbel look like Malcolm X but he’s still black enough. One drop…

Put him in the south and some will still call him the n word (EEEEH SCARY!!! why be afraid of the nation’s past?) and a boy.

I actually find him amusing (and does have /some/ common sense):

dirty white south?

[quote]eigieinhamr wrote:

[/quote]

but his ignorance overshadows any common sense he has.

[quote]Turbo Mysterio wrote:
Shut the fuck up, put him in the dirty white south. Sure, he’s not blue black and sure he makes Bryant Gumbel look like Malcolm X but he’s still black enough. One drop…[/quote]

We had a interpretor in Iraq from Africa. That mutha fucka was purple.

[quote]eigieinhamr wrote:

[/quote]

I wonder if he realizes he is an idiot