Obama: Is It Luck, or Is It...

"After Obama coasted to victory, he received a suspiciously good deal on the home he bought �?? around $300,000 less than the asking price �?? on the very same day that Tony Rezko’s wife bought the vacant lot next door for the full asking price. Shortly thereafter, Obama bought part of that vacant lot from the Rezkos to expand his yard. Hmmm!

Obama recently donated to charity $86,000 from his campaign that was tied directly to Rezko, which he can now afford to do, but it was early money from Rezko that set up his political career. This doesn’t wear well with his squeaky-clean, above-the-political-fray image that he has carved out for himself.

Obama claims he knew nothing about Rezko’s alleged shady background or political deals �?? but Rezko was well-known in Chicago political circles, so Obama has to be either the dumbest or most naive person on the planet. Either should disqualify him from any consideration for the highest office in our land."

More: “Hull was beating Obama in double digits when, just three weeks before the primary, the Chicago Tribune broke a story that Hull’s wife had filed a restraining order against him in the run-up to their divorce. Meanwhile, Obama was holding a press conference on domestic violence. Those in the know charge that the story was brought to the Tribune by former political writer David Axelrod, who was, and still is, the mastermind behind Obama’s campaigns. Word is that the Tribune’s decision to release this juicy tidbit came down from “on high” and that the timing of that release and Obama’s media event were no coincidence.”

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
"After Obama coasted to victory, he received a suspiciously good deal on the home he bought �?? around $300,000 less than the asking price �?? on the very same day that Tony Rezko’s wife bought the vacant lot next door for the full asking price. Shortly thereafter, Obama bought part of that vacant lot from the Rezkos to expand his yard. Hmmm!

Obama recently donated to charity $86,000 from his campaign that was tied directly to Rezko, which he can now afford to do, but it was early money from Rezko that set up his political career. This doesn’t wear well with his squeaky-clean, above-the-political-fray image that he has carved out for himself.

Obama claims he knew nothing about Rezko’s alleged shady background or political deals �?? but Rezko was well-known in Chicago political circles, so Obama has to be either the dumbest or most naive person on the planet. Either should disqualify him from any consideration for the highest office in our land."

More: “Hull was beating Obama in double digits when, just three weeks before the primary, the Chicago Tribune broke a story that Hull’s wife had filed a restraining order against him in the run-up to their divorce. Meanwhile, Obama was holding a press conference on domestic violence. Those in the know charge that the story was brought to the Tribune by former political writer David Axelrod, who was, and still is, the mastermind behind Obama’s campaigns. Word is that the Tribune’s decision to release this juicy tidbit came down from “on high” and that the timing of that release and Obama’s media event were no coincidence.”

[/quote]

Your link comes up an error

Obama paid $104,000 for an appraised priced $40,000 slice of a lot .

Sounds pretty shady, but it’s not like Chicago had a reputation for squeaky clean politics anyway. I don’t think this is damning enough to dissuade very many of the true believers.

If Obama’s “mistakes” keep leaking to the public, Hillary won’t even have to use OPERATION HIV on him.

[quote]pittbulll wrote:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/12/16/AR2006121600729_2.html[/quote]

Thanks! A much better link!

http://www.suntimes.com/news/watchdogs/757340,CST-NWS-watchdog24.article

http://www.suntimes.com/news/politics/obama/432197,CST-NWS-obama18.stng
(this one has some annoying repeated paragraphs for some unknown reason)

Obama: It’s gotta be the shoes.

Americans expect there politicians to be dirty. Even the Obama-fanatics only expect dusted-off, not shiny out-of-the-box condition.

[quote]Beowolf wrote:
Americans expect there politicians to be dirty. Even the Obama-fanatics only expect dusted-off, not shiny out-of-the-box condition.[/quote]

The only thing Obama brings to the table is his claim that he is not like all other politicians but it is clear he is.

Now if he would only discuss his true positions and accomplishments…

Obama’s ‘Mein Kampf’. Here’s a commentary:

"This, too, prompted Obama to share with his readers a life lesson on how to handle white people: “It was usually an effective tactic, another one of those tricks I had learned: People were satisfied so long as you were courteous and smiled and made no sudden moves. They were more than satisfied, they were relieved – such a pleasant surprise to find a well-mannered young black man who didn’t seem angry all the time.”

First of all, I note that this technique seems to be the basis of Obama’s entire presidential campaign. But moreover – he was talking about his own mother! As Obama says: “Any distinction between good and bad whites held negligible meaning.” Say, do you think a white person who said that about blacks would be a leading presidential candidate?

The man is stark bonkersville."

Read that line about ‘distinction between good and bad whites’ over again and let it sink in. This guy is evil.

http://www.humanevents.com/article.php?id=25831

[quote]Zap Branigan wrote:
Beowolf wrote:
Americans expect there politicians to be dirty. Even the Obama-fanatics only expect dusted-off, not shiny out-of-the-box condition.

The only thing Obama brings to the table is his claim that he is not like all other politicians but it is clear he is.

Now if he would only discuss his true positions and accomplishments…[/quote]

I’ve met some Obama-people. If you think that’s the ONLY thing he brings to the table, you’re deluding yourself.

Check out his website.

And, to say the least, he’s cleaner than the other candidates.

Look I don’t like his politics that much and I don’t plan on voting for him, but pretending he’s this sham of a candidate, or even worse, an evil racist, is just ridiculous.

[quote]Beowolf wrote:
Americans expect there politicians to be dirty. Even the Obama-fanatics only expect dusted-off, not shiny out-of-the-box condition.[/quote]

Really? I don’t think so.

Your media is constantly seeking a big but meaningless scandal like a blowjob from an intern. If everyone would be relaxed on this, there’d be no money involved and thus no media coverage.

American politicians must act like a fortress of morality. You guys would never accept somone like Sarkozy or our Schroeder or even Kohl (who had a permanent affair and left his sick wife at home).

Even on TESTOSTERONE (!) Nation every third thread is about Obama this, Hillary that.
It’s pure estrogen chit chat.
Since a left two weeks ago, I skipped over some threads and boy, they better be jokes! (Obama’s stinky feet?..)

[quote]Mick28 wrote:
Beowolf wrote:
pretending he’s this sham of a candidate, or even worse, an evil racist, is just ridiculous.

Really? Maybe you should put yourself in his shoes. Let’s just reverse the rolls. Would you join a Church and stay in it for 20 years listening to a hateful racist Pastor denounce our country and swear from the Pulpit?

Would your wife say “this is the first time that I’ve ever been proud of my country?”

Would you refer to someone black as “The typical black person?”

When it walks like a duck and talks like a duck…It’s a duck.
[/quote]

It seems like you keep answering your own question over and over and over again.

Obviously Obama, his family, and the gigantic Trinity church congregation AREN’t sitting in a church listening to a hateful racist Pastor for the past 20 years. (hint: he’s not a hateful racist) The thing is 90 seconds doesn’t make a man’s life. If it did I’d have assumed you were a (racist) horse-tooth jackass based on the drivel you’ve posted here, but clearly there’s much more to you.

Did I misunderstand the article? I thought he spent more than the properties worth. How would that ingratiate Obama to Rezko?

[quote]pittbulll wrote:
Did I misunderstand the article? I thought he spent more than the properties worth. How would that ingratiate Obama to Rezko?[/quote]

?