Obama is a Cheapskate

How many derogatory Obama articles are there going to be?

Obama is…
Obama smells…
Obama is blank…

Yadda yadda

This shit is childish…how about just get to the point. People obviously don’t like Obama becase he is black, I think there is something decidely racial about this childish character attacks on him, that conceals a larger enmity.

[quote]Malevolence wrote:
Conservatives complaining about someone being a cheapskate… funny.[/quote]

Bush certainly wasn’t… (well, conservative or cheap w/r/t spending)

[quote]Sikkario wrote:
How many derogatory Obama articles are there going to be?

Obama is…
Obama smells…
Obama is blank…

Yadda yadda

This shit is childish…how about just get to the point. People obviously don’t like Obama becase he is black, I think there is something decidely racial about this childish character attacks on him, that conceals a larger enmity.[/quote]

I don’t like him because he’s an extremely left-wing liberal. How’s that for racism?

And how dare anyone question whether there were violations of the IL ethics rules, or whether his wife was receiving some fishy payments? That’s racist!

Sloth, please post that mini-video here…

You asked for it, you got it.

Let him have it!

Man what I’m saying is, I’ve never seen as many personal attacks on any candidate as Obama.

That is because he is an odd blackish guy running for president on a super optimistic platform.

I’m not an Obama supporter, but Hillary TRULY did Illegal transactions in White Water, not mention all the strange murders that occurred within her administration.

Noone is posting,

Hillariy IS…

Hillary IS…

Hillary IS…

HILLARY IS…!

Or forget about John McCain, and how he’s a traitor to our country, and fukked the tanker program, sending us dollars to Air Bus to develop an American military project, or how he fucked the A-10 program, and countless other anti-American pandering he’s done.

MCCAIN IS A TRAITOR…

MCCAIN IS SENILE…

Instead tho, it is all about, Obama is FAT. OBAMA IS STINKY.

When really everyone wants to say, “Obama is an N.”

Because I’ve never seen in anyone draw the saem kind of flack with as record as clean as his, as he is getting with the personal attacks.

This is obviously racial.

[quote]Sikkario wrote:
Man what I’m saying is, I’ve never seen as many personal attacks on any candidate as Obama.

That is because he is an odd blackish guy running for president on a super optimistic platform.

I’m not an Obama supporter, but Hillary TRULY did Illegal transactions in White Water, not mention all the strange murders that occurred within her administration.

Noone is posting,

Hillariy IS…

Hillary IS…

Hillary IS…

HILLARY IS…!

Or forget about John McCain, and how he’s a traitor to our country, and fukked the tanker program, sending us dollars to Air Bus to develop an American military project, or how he fucked the A-10 program, and countless other anti-American pandering he’s done.

MCCAIN IS A TRAITOR…

MCCAIN IS SENILE…

Because I’ve never seen in anyone draw the saem kind of flack with as record as clean as his, as he is getting with the personal attacks.

This is obviously racial.[/quote]

You weren’t here for the Ron Paul threads, were you?

[quote]BostonBarrister wrote:
Malevolence wrote:
Conservatives complaining about someone being a cheapskate… funny.

Bush certainly wasn’t… (well, conservative or cheap w/r/t spending)[/quote]

I must have missed Bush’s post in this thread.

[quote]Sikkario wrote:

Noone is posting,

Hillariy IS…

Hillary IS…

Hillary IS…

HILLARY IS…!

MCCAIN IS A TRAITOR…

MCCAIN IS SENILE…

Half of those Obama “attack” threads were jokes, based on the threads focusing on Obama’s pastor and the one that was started about Obama being a bad father (which was really a sub-point based on the pastor thread).

Let me address the Hillary issue: Right now, Hillary doesn’t look like the lead candidate to get the nomination. So people aren’t as interested in her. In 2004 there weren’t a lot of Joe Lieberman threads after Kerry became the front runner (except maybe a few lamenting that and saying he was better than Kerry). Also, everyone already knows most of Hillary’s dirty laundry - how much traction would a “Hillary probably got bribes via cattle futures” thread get today? Whitewater thread anyone, focusing on how many people went to jail, or how Susan McDougal went to jail rather than testify what she knew about the Clintons? Everyone already knows that stuff. Obama is relatively fresh on the scene.

Also, Obama’s candidacy seemed to get a lot of momentum from a theme of being “not like other politicians”, which some people probably took as “holier than thou,” which tends to invite criticism. Additionally, his campaign was also billed as being “post racial,” so when stuff turned up that made that questionable, it was focused upon.

W/r/t McCain, there were a bunch of thread attacking McCain - use the search function. If you want to start one on the military projects, bring it on.

ADDENDUM: Bill Clinton get’s it right with this point:

“If a politician doesn’t wanna get beat up, he shouldn’t run for office,” he said. “If a politician doesn’t wanna get beat up, he shouldn’t run for office. If a football player doesn’t want to get tackled or want the risk of an a occasional clip he shouldn’t put the pads on.”

(from: MSN )

[quote]

Malevolence wrote:
Conservatives complaining about someone being a cheapskate… funny.

BostonBarrister wrote:
Bush certainly wasn’t… (well, conservative or cheap w/r/t spending)

Malevolence wrote:
I must have missed Bush’s post in this thread.[/quote]

No, you just have no sense of humor. Not a problem really. Carry on scowling.

As to conservatives being cheap: Who gives to charity?

Half of those Obama “attack” threads were jokes, [/quote]

Gotta be shittin’ me! What thread, other than the Prof’s, were jokes?

[quote]lixy wrote:
BostonBarrister wrote:
Half of those Obama “attack” threads were jokes,

Gotta be shittin’ me! What thread, other than the Prof’s, were jokes? [/quote]

I was referencing the Prof’s because it looked like Sikkario was focusing on the “smelly” thread. From looking at the index, it looks like I overstated the number of joke threads. My bad.

[quote]Sikkario wrote:

Nope - what you are witnessing is a brisk “catch up” period in scrutinizing Obama as a candidate, since it wasn’t done over the course of the nomination.

Only recently has anyone started raising questions about Obama as a candidate, so a lot has to be done in a short time. It has nothing to do with being “racial”.

The vetting in this case is practically last minute - there are only two candidates left. Hillary, deserving of plenty of scrutiny herself, was a known commodity even before she entered the race.

There is a lot of whining regarding the heightened evaluation of Obama. There apparently is something very painful about seeing a pop-culture phenomenon brought to earth and measured for the job at hand. But, after the kids have gone to bed (“Barack the Vote!”), the grown-ups have to roll up their sleeves, do their homework, and figure out who Obama is.

[quote]thunderbolt23 wrote:

Nope - what you are witnessing is a brisk “catch up” period[/quote]

LOL!!

lixy wrote:
BostonBarrister wrote:
Half of those Obama “attack” threads were jokes,

Gotta be shittin’ me! What thread, other than the Prof’s, were jokes?

I was referencing the Prof’s because it looked like Sikkario was focusing on the “smelly” thread. From looking at the index, it looks like I overstated the number of joke threads. My bad.[/quote]

You can’t be serious. There are actually some of you who don’t find the extreme number of negative Obama threads just a tad bit over the top?

All of you can blame what you want, but I’ve never seen anything like this and John Kerry was actually worth it.

[quote]Malevolence wrote:
Conservatives complaining about someone being a cheapskate… funny.[/quote]

Since I am more generous than Obama at similar income levels I have every right to call him a cheapskate.

[quote]Professor X wrote:

You can’t be serious. There are actually some of you who don’t find the extreme number of negative Obama threads just a tad bit over the top?

All of you can blame what you want, but I’ve never seen anything like this and John Kerry was actually worth it.[/quote]

You’re kidding, right? John Kerry was attacked 5 ways from Sunday during the 2004 election.

I do think too many new threads were started - but not by too much. And I think part of that was from people who didn’t want their points to be lost/overlooked on a very fast growing thread. The superfluous threads were ones that were finding a new way to re-state the same criticism involving Wright. But this thread on tax returns is a separate issue. The original pastor thread was a separate issue. As long as they’re separate issues I don’t see anything wrong with separate threads to discuss them.

[quote]
There is a lot of whining regarding the heightened evaluation of Obama. There apparently is something very painful about seeing a pop-culture phenomenon brought to earth and measured for the job at hand. But, after the kids have gone to bed (“Barack the Vote!”), the grown-ups have to roll up their sleeves, do their homework, and figure out who Obama is.[/quote]

Man I fucking hate old people.

You guys sit in your self righteous chairs of all knowledge over looking your squandered lives as if you know more than everyone else from your “experience.”

Yet you’re in mid life and haven’t accomplished half of your goals.

You’re like my broke ass Aunt, who can’t pay her bills and has no retirement.

BAAAAHING about how Obama is

1. The AntiChrist
  2. A Muslim
  3. A Terrorist
  4. Related To Saddam Hussein and Osama Bin Laden
  5. An “N-Word”

I ask, “Where did you hear this shit?”

“Rush Limbaugh, I listen to him because he annoys me.”

“You do realize you are three shades darker than Obama right?”

“How dare you, I am ROSA, I AM WHITE LIKE YOU.”

“Why do you listen to Rush Limbaugh, he is an idiot, and a drug user, and a bigot?”

“I find him entertaining, and he speaks the truth when alot of reporters are afraid to.”

“You realize Limbaugh hates Latinos right?”

“Well…I don’t support Rush Limbaugh, I just like his show.”

“So you will listen to Rush Limbaugh, a Racist, White Pig, who hates our people, is a bleeding hypocrite, and spouts loud lies, including calling for the extermination of all drug users…before he was one…but you will not cut any slack for Obama, who as far as I have seen has not done anything malicious to anyone, and is clean compared to the other candidates.”

“…You’re just a young idiot, you don’t understand, us older people, know what is right, you are too young and inexperienced. All you young fools love you’re ‘n-word’ Obama.”

“I don’t even support Obama, I just don’t understand why all the old people hate him so much, as far as I have seen he’s never hurt anyone. I like Paul.”

[I walk away from table, filling my belly with hate for the older retards of this world]

It is like for every decade you idiots are alive you get more close minded, self righteous and idiotic.

I will be over joyed when all the baby boomers are dead and we can finally be done with your hypocritical judgemental retardation.

[quote]Sikkario wrote:

You guys sit in your self righteous chairs of all knowledge over looking your squandered lives as if you know more than everyone else from your “experience.”

1. The AntiChrist
  2. A Muslim
  3. A Terrorist
  4. Related To Saddam Hussein
  5. An “N-Word”

“Why do you listen to Rush Limbaugh, he is an idiot, and a drug user, and a bigot?”

“I find him entertaining, and he speaks the truth when alot of reporters are afraid to.”

“So you will listen to Rush Limbaugh, a Racist, White Pig, who hates our people, is a bleeding hypocrite, and spouts loud lies, including calling for the extermination of all drug users…before he was one…but you will not cut any slack for Obama, who as far as I have seen has not done anything malicious to anyone, and is clean compared to the other candidates.”

“…You’re just a young idiot, you don’t understand, us older people, know what is right, you are too young and inexperienced. All you young fools love you’re ‘n-word’ Obama.”

“I don’t even support Obama, I just don’t understand why all the old people hate him so much, as far as I have seen he’s never hurt anyone. I like Paul.”

[I walk away from table, filling my belly with hate for the older retards of this world]

It is like for every decade you idiots are alive you get more close minded, self righteous and idiotic.

I will be over joyed when all the baby boomers are dead and we can finally be done with your hypocritical judgemental retardation.
[/quote]

I think this speaks for itself… but I just wanted to quote it for emphasis.

[quote]Sikkario wrote:

There is a lot of whining regarding the heightened evaluation of Obama. There apparently is something very painful about seeing a pop-culture phenomenon brought to earth and measured for the job at hand. But, after the kids have gone to bed (“Barack the Vote!”), the grown-ups have to roll up their sleeves, do their homework, and figure out who Obama is.

1. The AntiChrist
  2. A Muslim
  3. A Terrorist
  4. Related To Saddam Hussein and Osama Bin Laden
  5. An “N-Word”

[/quote]

With one post, he unraveled all the work I’ve done defending the young from RJ.

A formal message to Rainjack - Apparently, you win.