Obama Inherits Mess...

95% of Washington D.C. voted for Obama. I guess they must be diverse!

Edited… Wow…

He looks stubborn and like he reeks or piss but wont leave your house

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:
He looks stubborn and like he reeks or piss but wont leave your house[/quote]

Lmfao!

I thought mirrors didn’t work on you and your vampire crew Rock?..tell us your secret.

Oh and Leigon, did you REALLY Laugh Your Fucking Ass Off…for really?

I bet ya didn’t.

[quote]UtahLama wrote:

I thought mirrors didn’t work on you and your vampire crew Rock?..tell us your secret.

I bet ya didn’t.[/quote]

Yep. 9 months of recovery from surgery to excise a pilonidal cyst and my ole ass has never been the same. Luckily it hasn’t affected my chill to pull ratio.

[quote]Legionary wrote:

[quote]UtahLama wrote:

I bet ya didn’t.[/quote]

Yep. 9 months of recovery from surgery to excise a pilonidal cyst and my ole ass has never been the same. Luckily it hasn’t effected my chill to pull ratio.[/quote]

Good to hear…cause the Rock has kinda been off his game here lately.

I would head to GAL for better LMFAO materal.

[quote]UtahLama wrote:

[quote]Legionary wrote:

[quote]UtahLama wrote:

I bet ya didn’t.[/quote]

Yep. 9 months of recovery from surgery to excise a pilonidal cyst and my ole ass has never been the same. Luckily it hasn’t effected my chill to pull ratio.[/quote]

Good to hear…cause the Rock has kinda been off his game here lately.

I would head to GAL for better LMFAO materal.[/quote]

PWI has its fair share, don’t be too quick to discount it.

Yeah and wtf did you do in life worth piss?

Since T-Nation keeps editing any links about Obama, I submit that you google: Obama Gay. Romney was too decent to bring any of this up during the election.

Google: Democrats Introduce Bill to Seal Up Obamas Presidential Records

^

Don’t tell me you believe all that stuff about Obama being gay and killing his gay lovers so the word doesn’t get out?

[quote]conservativedog wrote:

Since T-Nation keeps editing any links about Obama, I submit that you google: Obama Gay. Romney was too decent to bring any of this up during the election.

[/quote]

That’s crackpotism. There is no evidence that Obama is gay beyond the delusional, unsubstantiated accusations of the drug addict, felon and male prostitute Larry Sinclair. His credibility is on a par with Lindon LaRouche.

[quote]conservativedog wrote:
Since T-Nation keeps editing any links about Obama[/quote]
I don’t see any record of Moderators removing links related to political discussions.

That’s generally not our policy, especially in the PWI forum, unless the links were to threads on another bodybuilding forum. Also, in the past we’ve had members try posting links to blatant racist/“white power” websites. Those also get moderated (However, no recent incidents of this that I can recall).

This is not a slam on conservativedog, but the idea that the mods try to silence one side of a debate is without evidence. I have said outright inflammatory things about Obama with and without direct evidence in the particular post numerous times and have never once been censored for it. I accused one of the mods of “losing” some of my posts once because he hated Christians and was assured that it was not being done.

In the absence of real evidence I believed him and attributed it to irregularities with their database. They put up with what I’m sure some of them see as my unhinged Jesus freak ramblings even when I am directly critical of this website. I can’t believe they are picking on you conservativedog. Unless you are making statements that could be construed as threatening or something.

Interestingly enough the “blame Bush” excuse actually worked. Almost half the people coming out of the voting booth who voted for Obama said that they believed the economy was Bush’s fault.

And why did they believe it?

We can now draw a straight line directly back to the MSLM.

You mean this link?

I don’t really believe all of this as it has never been substantiated. And who cares if he is bisexual it’s his left wing agenda that I don’t like.

[quote]ZEB wrote:
You mean this link?

I don’t really believe all of this as it has never been substantiated. And who cares if he is bisexual it’s his left wing agenda that I don’t like.[/quote]

WHOA, now!

Somebody better send this link to Boehner and McConnell!

Supposedly the President likes “…Older White Guys…”!

Mufasa

[quote]ZEB wrote:
Interestingly enough the “blame Bush” excuse actually worked. Almost half the people coming out of the voting booth who voted for Obama said that they believed the economy was Bush’s fault.

We can now draw a straight line directly back to the MSLM.[/quote]

Nah, I don’t put that one on the media.

I would say it is 55% entitlement attitude (lack of personal responcibility) and 45% media.

That and pop culture has made it cool to “hate bush”. That isn’t the media’s fault. Look at the posts in this forum yesterday. Many couldn’t even form legit opinions, just “x2” to a bunch of inane babble, most being “but bush was so so bad”.

[quote]countingbeans wrote:

[quote]ZEB wrote:

We can now draw a straight line directly back to the MSLM.[/quote]

Nah, I don’t put that one on the media.

I would say it is 55% entitlement attitude (lack of personal responcibility) and 45% media.

That and pop culture has made it cool to “hate bush”. That isn’t the media’s fault. Look at the posts in this forum yesterday. Many couldn’t even form legit opinions, just “x2” to a bunch of inane babble, most being “but bush was so so bad”.[/quote]

The media set up an argument against Bush which was swallowed by the populace. They were then set up to buy into the Bush’s fault argument.

It is cool to hate Bush and that was begun by the media.

For you conspiracy theorists and others who want a laugh:

http://www.cameldog.net/war-peace/19826-barack-obamas-gay-scandal.html