T Nation

Obama Infomercial

I watched it…

Don’t know why but I did.

What kind of effect do you think it will have if any?

I didn’t see it. I am watching some kook on the news raving about it saying that it was the best thing ever.

I was busy looking for food deals in the newspaper ads.

I would imagine that no one who wasn’t already going to vote for him watched it.

It actually was well produced.

Felt kind of “Reagan-ish”.

I agree with BB, though; it was most likely “Singing to the Choir”. Maybe a voter or two will think of it in the Booth. But at this point, most people have made their decision…

Even “Joe the Plumber”.

Mufasa

It just finished on the West Coast. It was definately well produced but it did address the issues. One thing was interesting was he never mentioned McCain or his trash talking, only the issues.

McCain’s official position on it was interesting, earlier he declared “when I am president no one will ever delay the world series”. Six days left and he still can’t address one issue. He still believes “Obama is a terrorist” is somehow more important than the economy. He is really embarassing to watch. Id Obama is all the things he say’s how did he ever get to be a Senator?

But maybe, just maybe he is right, just like his illegitimate black baby. The same people working for him told everyone that for Bush about him. How he was shell-shocked, a philanderer, he had no morals and was a liar, etc.

We still have 6 days left, maybe McCain can address at least one issue, before his own tidal wave buries him.

Didn’t watch it… not much of a reason to.

McCain’s done. His official position doesn’t really matter. Soon enough he’ll be able to throwing kids off his lawn and picking out his grave plot.

[quote]FightinIrish26 wrote:
<<< picking out his grave plot.

[/quote]

If so he can pick one out for this country too. You can laugh all the way down.

[quote]RoadWarrior wrote:
It just finished on the West Coast. It was definately well produced but it did address the issues. One thing was interesting was he never mentioned McCain or his trash talking, only the issues.

McCain’s official position on it was interesting, earlier he declared “when I am president no one will ever delay the world series”. Six days left and he still can’t address one issue. He still believes “Obama is a terrorist” is somehow more important than the economy. He is really embarassing to watch. Id Obama is all the things he say’s how did he ever get to be a Senator?

But maybe, just maybe he is right, just like his illegitimate black baby. The same people working for him told everyone that for Bush about him. How he was shell-shocked, a philanderer, he had no morals and was a liar, etc.

We still have 6 days left, maybe McCain can address at least one issue, before his own tidal wave buries him.[/quote]

Selective hearing…if you don’t know where both candidates stand on issues, that is your own fault. They both have described their plans for the presidency.

If McCain had all of these radical friends, I hope Obama would be out there doing the same thing. People should be aware of these “issues” as well (while taking what they want from them).

I’d rather hear McCain spout off in jest occasionally instead of listening to Obama pretending to be a moderate.

[quote]FightinIrish26 wrote:
Didn’t watch it… not much of a reason to.

McCain’s done. His official position doesn’t really matter. Soon enough he’ll be able to throwing kids off his lawn and picking out his grave plot.

[/quote]

No, nobody will be allowed to choose their own burial ground…the government will decide for them.

…and nobody will be able to chase kids off of their lawn without getting sued.

[quote]theOUTLAW wrote:
No, nobody will be allowed to choose their own burial ground…the government will decide for them.

…and nobody will be able to chase kids off of their lawn without getting sued.

[/quote]

O say does that star-spangled banner yet wave…
o’er the land of the _______ and the home of the _______.

Anyone got a suggestion for some words to put into the blanks? The old ones probably won’t be appropriate much longer.

I like “sheep” and “slaves,” myself.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

I find a self aggrandizing infomercial a bit creepy myself. Next thing you know he’s going to start naming streets and cities after himself…Like Obamastan and Barrackengrad.

[quote]AssOnGrass wrote:
I watched it…

Don’t know why but I did.

What kind of effect do you think it will have if any?[/quote]

Bad. Many Americans have a passionate hatred of infomercials, esp if they pre-empt a football game. Obama’s pre-empted night time shows, and he used money he got by lying wrt his pledge.

He comes across as one evil bastard, to me.

[quote]RoadWarrior wrote:
It just finished on the West Coast. It was definately well produced but it did address the issues. One thing was interesting was he never mentioned McCain or his trash talking, only the issues.

McCain’s official position on it was interesting, earlier he declared “when I am president no one will ever delay the world series”. Six days left and he still can’t address one issue. He still believes “Obama is a terrorist” is somehow more important than the economy. He is really embarassing to watch. Id Obama is all the things he say’s how did he ever get to be a Senator?

But maybe, just maybe he is right, just like his illegitimate black baby. The same people working for him told everyone that for Bush about him. How he was shell-shocked, a philanderer, he had no morals and was a liar, etc.

We still have 6 days left, maybe McCain can address at least one issue, before his own tidal wave buries him.[/quote]

Maybe Obama should give McCain $4 million to run his own infomercial, since Obama lied and used private money donations.

Slick Willy Returns — would have been a better title for Obama’s show.

[quote]RoadWarrior wrote:
It just finished on the West Coast. It was definately well produced but it did address the issues.[/quote]

… and was full of inconsistencies:

[quote]Mick28 wrote:
Mufasa wrote:
It actually was well produced.

Felt kind of “Reagan-ish”.

I agree with BB, though; it was most likely “Singing to the Choir”. Maybe a voter or two will think of it in the Booth. But at this point, most people have made their decision…

Even “Joe the Plumber”.

Mufasa

Still think McCain is going to win Mufasa, or have you come to your senses?[/quote]

No…I still think McCain will win.

Mufasa

[quote]Mufasa wrote:
Mick28 wrote:
Mufasa wrote:
It actually was well produced.

Felt kind of “Reagan-ish”.

I agree with BB, though; it was most likely “Singing to the Choir”. Maybe a voter or two will think of it in the Booth. But at this point, most people have made their decision…

Even “Joe the Plumber”.

Mufasa

Still think McCain is going to win Mufasa, or have you come to your senses?

No…I still think McCain will win.

Mufasa
[/quote]

Me2. We’ll see soon though, won’t we? :slight_smile:

[quote]Varqanir wrote:
theOUTLAW wrote:
No, nobody will be allowed to choose their own burial ground…the government will decide for them.

…and nobody will be able to chase kids off of their lawn without getting sued.

O say does that star-spangled banner yet wave…
o’er the land of the _______ and the home of the _______.

Anyone got a suggestion for some words to put into the blanks? The old ones probably won’t be appropriate much longer.

I like “sheep” and “slaves,” myself.[/quote]

“prolitariat” and “worker’s paradise”

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
<<< Maybe Obama should give McCain $4 million to run his own infomercial, since Obama lied and used private money donations >>>[/quote]

Don’t be an idiot, he should give Mccain 4 million to do his own infomercial because Mccain doesn’t have the money himself and that would be fair.