Obama has Failed at Everything

Yup, every last thing. lol
You name it, he’s fucked it up. This guy cracked me up, mainly cause he’s right.

The dude got a Nobel peace prize, but the world’s a more dangerous now because of his folly.

this dude nails it at 3:20

He got Bin Laden. Something Bush not only failed to do, but gave up on the search.

[quote]Gkhan wrote:
The dude got a Nobel peace prize, but the world’s a more dangerous now because of his folly.

this dude nails it at 3:20
[/quote]

Because he recommitted the United States to honor its obligations under the Treaty on the Non-Proliferation of Nuclear Weapons (instead of threatening nuclear war) ,established the Nuclear Security Summit, and reoriented the US to engage in multilateral diplomacy and dialogue (as opposed to conducting unilateral preventative invasions, which are widely deemed to be both illegal and unethical).

International security in the 21st century is and will continue to become more and more precarious. Statesmen cannot hope to control such phenomena as widening global disparity, clashes of civilization, technological innovations, globalization, climate change, ect.

[quote]Bismark wrote:

Because he recommitted the United States to honor its obligations under the Treaty on the Non-Proliferation of Nuclear Weapons

[/quote]

You mean unilaterally honour.

“With the exception of the New Strategic Arms Reduction Treaty, which is still in its implementation phase, Russia has violated every arms control agreement the United States has ever concluded with it.” - Heritage Foundation

Who the hell threatened nuclear war?

It was neither unilateral nor illegal. But we’re talking about Obama remember? Not Bush. Not Reagan. Not Nixon. Obama.

(Applause)

[quote]Bismark wrote:

International security in the 21st century is and will continue to become more and more precarious. Statesmen cannot hope to control such phenomena as widening global disparity, clashes of civilization, technological innovations, globalization, climate change, ect.
[/quote]

No, International security in the 21st century is and will continue to become more and more precarious. Statesmen have to try to control such phenomena as widening global disparity, clashes of civilization, technological innovations, globalization, climate change, ect.

[quote]CLINK wrote:
He got Bin Laden. Something Bush not only failed to do, but gave up on the search.

[/quote]

Did he? I thought that was a special ops team.

History and Time tend to “weed out” what a President has (or has not) done.

Mufasa

As far as time judging a president…
I think Bush’s mistake was Iraq. Had he just concentrated the efforts on Al-Qaeda and Afghanistan he would have been a great president. While we were dicking around in Iraq, the Taliban regrouped and came back which sucked. I thought Obama would be a better president, but I agree with everything in that video since he’s been in office. He’s a huge disappointment. I’d explain why, but you can just watch the video.

[quote]Mufasa wrote:
History and Time tend to “weed out” what a President has (or has not) done.

Mufasa[/quote]

History didn’t wait. His failures are already coming back to bite him while still in office. Something unprecedented. The failure in Syria has come back to bite him in a big way.

The steps of sending security advisers to Iraq is exactly what got us in to Vietnam. JFK sent advisers, not surprisingly, they were attacked, the U.S. retaliated and so the escalation began.
The point of learning history is to not repeat the same mistakes, otherwise there is no point.

What I don’t understand is why we don’t believe the terrorists? Every time they promise to do something, they do it. They have sworn to attack us, is there any reason to doubt their resolve on this? How many times does it have to happen before we take it seriously?

[quote]pat wrote:
The failure in Syria has come back to bite him in a big way.[/quote]

Are you referring to this “red line” we’ve heard so much about? Or is this about ISIS? If the former, I hear that the Finns are unloading some cargo of interesting origin in Hamina as I write this.

[quote]CLINK wrote:

[/quote]
HE did? c’mon. Really?

It is funny no one mentioned we have the best congress ever , eye roll . Congress gets all the credit for a productive Clinton Admin but no blame in the Bam Admin . I contend Congress approval %14 and Bam 41% is a fairer portrayal

[quote]pittbulll wrote:
It is funny no one mentioned we have the best congress ever , eye roll . Congress gets all the credit for a productive Clinton Admin but no blame in the Bam Admin . I contend Congress approval %14 and Bam 41% is a fairer portrayal [/quote]
This congress is impotent.

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:

[quote]CLINK wrote:

[/quote]

Did he? I thought that was a special ops team.
[/quote]

He killed UBL in the same way that Truman used two atomic bombs against Japan. He doesn’t deserve credit for killing UBL, but he does deserve credit for having the courage to make the agonizingly difficult decision to send DEVGRU deep into Pakistan and conduct a kill/capture mission, a decision which held enormous political and military implications for the US. If he was a weaker president, he would have been content with bombing the compound, using the unreliable Pakistani’s to raid it, or simply leave it alone. Keep in mind that the CIA calculated that there was a greater chance that Iraq possessed CBRNs than UBL being in the aforementioned Pakistani compound, so take that for what it’s worth.

[quote]jp_dubya wrote:

[quote]pittbulll wrote:
It is funny no one mentioned we have the best congress ever , eye roll . Congress gets all the credit for a productive Clinton Admin but no blame in the Bam Admin . I contend Congress approval %14 and Bam 41% is a fairer portrayal [/quote]
This congress is impotent. [/quote]

I personally think it a bigger issue than a black man in the white house or that he is a democrat

this tells it all , and I must admit they gave it hell and people thought it was a good thing , unfucking believable

To be fair, he hasn’t failed at everything. He’s been a success in the “Transgender Rights” arena.

He’s also been referred to as “The First Gay President”.

Is that a compliment? Serious question.

And remember, Obama would have outlawed all the interrogation methods that led to valuable intelligence to locate Bin Laden.

He does deserve credit for saying “Go”.