T Nation

Obama Goes Around Congress Again

http://nbcpolitics.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/06/15/12238794-obama-administration-wont-seek-deportation-of-young-illegal-immigrants?lite

I hope this backfires on him. A desperate attempt at re-election. We have a new dictator in office plain as day. A second term would be disastrous!

[quote]The memo said the government would not pursue immigrants who met five criteria. Individuals must:
?Have come to the United States under the age of 16,
?Be no older than 30,
?Be currently enrolled in school, have graduated high school or served in the military,
?Have been in the country for five continuous years, and
?Have a clean criminal record.
[/quote]

If you add in a 6th: would not be eligable for state assistance.

I don’t see this as totally awful. Mexico sucks, giving these kids a chance to earn legit dollars and pay some taxes could help, instead of spending money to send them away.

[quote]countingbeans wrote:

[quote]The memo said the government would not pursue immigrants who met five criteria. Individuals must:
?Be no older than 30,
?Be currently enrolled in school, have graduated high school or served in the military,
[/quote]

I don’t see this as totally awful. Mexico sucks, giving these kids a chance to earn legit dollars and pay some taxes could help, instead of spending money to send them away.[/quote]

When Congress is away, this naked dictator will play. We all know he holds contempt towards our 3 branch government and our constitution.

The issue is this is an obvious attempt to open up the voter population to these folks because he’s in deep trouble. What’s to stop that executive order saying these folks can vote? Congress has proven they will not pass this type of legislature. What has become of our representative government in this case? Where does it stop? Hopefully in 2013.

[quote]Rockscar wrote:
What has become of our representative government in this case? Where does it stop? Hopefully in 2013.
[/quote]

Don’t get me wrong, it is slimy for sure.

[quote]Rockscar wrote:
What has become of our representative government in this case? Where does it stop? Hopefully in 2013.
[/quote]

Don’t get me wrong, it is slimy for sure.[/quote]

Gotcha…yes it is and in a time when NATURAL BORN CITIZENS need help to create a better business environment so the private sector can create jobs; and here he is doing this!!

It’s repulsive to me. He is proving he does not care about his citizens (subjects to him). He cares about more democrat registered “subjects” through this order. It drains again our economy, and will only inspire more kids to jump the fence and take aid from our shrinking tax base, all at the expense of you and I.

I’d like to track the nature of the jobs these people will have with their “Work Permit” and tax the shit out of them.

and DON’T interrupt the dictator while he’s speaking!

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2012/06/15/reporter_shouts_at_obama_during_immigration_speech.html

?Be no older than 30,
[/quote]

I don’t see this as totally awful. Mexico sucks, giving these kids a chance to earn legit dollars and pay some taxes could help, instead of spending money to send them away.[/quote]

That would be such a great addition not just to this list but to anyone who becomes a citizen by means other than birth. An exception maybe state assistance to send them back to the home country if this one isn’t working out so well for them.

How do you prove when you brought your illegal alien kid to this country ? How do you show documentation like that ? What documentation is that ?

SCOTUS is about to rule on the AZ Immigration Law, and this move was to soften the blow.

How can you be an illegal immigrant and serve in the military?

His whole speech just infuriated me.

CS

The “migration chain” is a method whereby an underage migrant enters the country illegally and when he/she comes of age sends for their extended family. Historically migration, and specifically mass migration, has always been considered a hostile act/act of war(see Germanic/Gaulic tribes and Rome etc.) Today, America has an out of control federal government that actively assists and encourages illegal migration for the purposes of engaging in voter fraud.

Lib source with federal government stats:

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/16067-unaccompanied-minors-apprehended-along-us-borders-2011

[quote]kneedragger79 wrote:
How can you be an illegal immigrant and serve in the military?[/quote]

Yea, exactly what I was thinking. I think he just said that so sheeple would think “Wow, if they’ve served the nation then they definitely qualify to be Americans”. It makes no sense.

When I was in the Army we had 3 non-citizens (children of illegals), in basic 2 went on to get honorably discharged after 3 years and become citizens, 1 went pack to Peru (Luis Sanchezverra) and probably joined the Shining Path. SO yes it can be done.

Where were the parents of the children (non-citizens)?

KD,

At least one lived in Mexico, I went with Villalobos (1 of the 3) to his parents outside of Tijuana, the other 2 had at least 1 parent in the Anaheim area.

By the way, bypassing congress is not unusual for Presidents (Obama is not the only one to do it) so whether you agree with the decision or not, remember that Obama didn’t invent the practice.

[quote]MaximusB wrote:
How do you prove when you brought your illegal alien kid to this country ? How do you show documentation like that ? What documentation is that ?

SCOTUS is about to rule on the AZ Immigration Law, and this move was to soften the blow.[/quote]

This is exactly correct, he is merely pandering to get the Latino vote…possibly undermining the impact that Marco Rubio would have as Romney’s running mate.

Obama LOVES him some La Raza.

Maybe somebody should ask him how the states are supposed to pay for the 113 billion dollars that illegal immigrants cost every year.

[quote]UtahLama wrote:

[quote]MaximusB wrote:

SCOTUS is about to rule on the AZ Immigration Law, and this move was to soften the blow.[/quote]

This is exactly correct, he is merely pandering to get the Latino vote…possibly undermining the impact that Marco Rubio would have as Romney’s running mate.

Maybe somebody should ask him how the states are supposed to pay for the 113 billion dollars that illegal immigrants cost every year.[/quote]

Did not Rubio have a similar type of proposal and accused Obama of stealing what he was planning?

And aside from other Cubans Rubio is not exactly liked by all Latinos.

[quote]MaximusB wrote:

Medical/School records?

[quote]BrianHanson wrote:

At least one lived in Mexico,

[/quote]

And where does that one live now?

And where are those parents now?

[quote]xXSeraphimXx wrote:

[quote]UtahLama wrote:

[quote]MaximusB wrote:

Maybe somebody should ask him how the states are supposed to pay for the 113 billion dollars that illegal immigrants cost every year.[/quote]

Did not Rubio have a similar type of proposal and accused Obama of stealing what he was planning?

And aside from other Cubans Rubio is not exactly liked by all Latinos.[/quote]

That’s because Rubio actually has a set of balls.

CS