Obama Cronyism

[quote]zephead4747 wrote:
Ryan P. McCarter wrote:
Yeah, he was forced to fabricate stories about WMDs in Iraq and their connections to global terrorism. He was forced to invade on these false pretenses. He was forced to condone torture in Guantanamo, etc. etc. Honestly, the man is a victim of circumstance.

I’m very very sure we pulled more than enough nuclear material out of iraq to make a bomb.[/quote]

Why? The only material that I am aware of is ‘600 tons of yellow cake’ (http://www.iht.com/articles/2008/07/07/mideast/iraq.php)

This is in no way ‘weapons grade’. You could point out that 0.72 percent of Uranium is U-235, so that this represents several tons of U-235. But that would require that Iraq was able to separate isotopes, which they could not. I guess you could also point out that Iraq has many tons of water in the Tigris river, so that they also had lots of deuterium to make a hydrogen bomb.

Dream on. Michael Mukasey even admitted that it was torture.

Wreckless wrote:
FormerlyTexasGuy wrote:
And so it begins.

He hasn’t even taken office yet. I think the US is about to go for a long ride with the corrupt Chicago political scene.

One year in and Bush will be an angel in the greater publics eyes.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2008/12/22/obama-contact-gov-blagojevich/

Dream on, white boy. Bush has run your country like an African tribal leader, appointing ‘good ol’ boys’ left right and center. Incompentent men. They have run your country (and the world) into the ground.

Keep reading Foxnews.

An incompetant man was just elected. he will continue to run our country into the ground with his senseless wrong headed ideas. [/quote]

You’re 8 years late. How can you decide he’s incompetent. They guy isn’t even in office yet.

The world has witnessed 8 years of Bush incompetence, and you start blaming Obama. You’re a fool.

[quote]thunderbolt23 wrote:
Ryan P. McCarter wrote:

Yeah, he was forced to fabricate stories about WMDs in Iraq and their connections to global terrorism. He was forced to invade on these false pretenses. He was forced to condone torture in Guantanamo, etc. etc. Honestly, the man is a victim of circumstance.

He didn’t fabricate stories about WMDs, you do know that, right?

I weep for education these days.

[/quote]

While your weeping, weep for your own stupidity.
He didn’t fabricate the stories abourt WMDs, he had other people fabricate them for him.

[quote]FormerlyTexasGuy wrote:
Ryan P. McCarter wrote:

Torture smorture. You could consider spanking torture and parents do it all the time. Or even grounding and it’s method of friend, TV and radio deprivation. Or going to be with out dinner. Starvation I tell you! The describing the issues at guantanamo torture requires a large amount of subjectivity and the news channels are excellent at creating sensationalism around shit.

The issues that really were out of hand happened under the gaurd of a few select soldiers who were later punished accordingly. If I go to work today and punch a guy the next office over in the face, it isn’t my bosses fault even though I represent his organization. Blaming him would be ridiculous.

Who says he didn’t believe the false reports he recieved? THe shit bags are those who wrote the false reports, not Bush. And they did utilize chemical warfare in Iraq, bodies of Iraqi victims have shown this. I wouldn’t be shocked to find an appalling and dangerous level of secret information that is and will be classified for decades.

Bush did an excellent job responding to situations with naturally negative connotations that happened outside of his influence while president. You couldn’t have done better.

[/quote]

There’s also the small problem of Guantanamo Bay, but hey, don’t let the facts confuse you.

Hey, a black guys will be sitting in the white house soon. Doesn’t that piss you off?

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:
Blaze_108 wrote:
zephead4747 wrote:

I’m very very sure we pulled more than enough nuclear material out of iraq to make a bomb.

pretty sure we didn’t.

Yes, we did. It wasn’t refined yet though.

We probably should have waited for them to progress closer to having a functional atomic or at least dirty bomb before we did anything. /sarcasm[/quote]

The depleted uranium shells you used don’t count.

[quote]jre67t wrote:

What is wrong with torture anyway? Really…you live by the sword you die by the sword. Is that so wrong?[/quote]

That’s cool, expect to die by the sword then.

A combatant knows he faces death and possibly torture if he is captured. That just the it is, wreckless.

Saddam used WMDs against the Iranians and the Kurds. Between Desert Storm and the '03 invasion, he had 12 years of inept UN inspections to dispose of anything else he may have had, so I guess we’ll never know, will we? Good job, Clinton.

The 2001 WTC attack was the direct result of Clinton ineptitude. During his presidency, we were attacked no less than 5 times, with a body count of 271 dead and 6239 wounded, and he did nothing. I believe it was the African nation Chad who offered us the whereabouts of OBL, but Clinton said no. Clinton enacted the worst gun ban in history which did absolutely nothing for crime rates(which was the promise). Hillary sold her memoirs for $8 million, and Bill sold his for $12 mil, after spending 8 years being unable to recall anything.

Bush wasn’t the best president we’ve had, but come on.

Besides the fact that Obama is a mulatto(not black), who really cares what color he is?

[quote]Wreckless wrote:
FormerlyTexasGuy wrote:
Ryan P. McCarter wrote:

Torture smorture. You could consider spanking torture and parents do it all the time. Or even grounding and it’s method of friend, TV and radio deprivation. Or going to be with out dinner. Starvation I tell you!

The describing the issues at guantanamo torture requires a large amount of subjectivity and the news channels are excellent at creating sensationalism around shit.

The issues that really were out of hand happened under the gaurd of a few select soldiers who were later punished accordingly. If I go to work today and punch a guy the next office over in the face, it isn’t my bosses fault even though I represent his organization. Blaming him would be ridiculous.

Who says he didn’t believe the false reports he recieved? THe shit bags are those who wrote the false reports, not Bush. And they did utilize chemical warfare in Iraq, bodies of Iraqi victims have shown this. I wouldn’t be shocked to find an appalling and dangerous level of secret information that is and will be classified for decades.

Bush did an excellent job responding to situations with naturally negative connotations that happened outside of his influence while president. You couldn’t have done better.

There’s also the small problem of Guantanamo Bay, but hey, don’t let the facts confuse you.

Hey, a black guys will be sitting in the white house soon. Doesn’t that piss you off?[/quote]

Guantanamo Bay should have been more of a death camp than what it was imo.

And no, it doesn’t piss me off that a black buy will be in office.

The race card is so played out, especially now, that it is comical to hear people throw race around.

[quote]boatguy wrote:
Saddam used WMDs against the Iranians and the Kurds. Between Desert Storm and the '03 invasion, he had 12 years of inept UN inspections to dispose of anything else he may have had, so I guess we’ll never know, will we? Good job, Clinton.[/quote]

But we do know. No wmd were ever found. I guess those UN inspections weren’t so inept then eh?

Does this mean it was Bush’s ineptitude that caused the 9/11 attack? Do you have a body count for his administration? And how does it compare to Clintons?

You believe a lot of things that you can’t possibly know and you deny a lot of things that are clear and in the open.

[quote] Clinton enacted the worst gun ban in history which did absolutely nothing for crime rates(which was the promise). Hillary sold her memoirs for $8 million, and Bill sold his for $12 mil, after spending 8 years being unable to recall anything.

Bush wasn’t the best president we’ve had, but come on.

Besides the fact that Obama is a mulatto(not black), who really cares what color he is?[/quote]

I don’t care what color he is. But you just felt the need to mention that, didn’t you?

Torture smorture. You could consider spanking torture and parents do it all the time. Or even grounding and it’s method of friend, TV and radio deprivation. Or going to be with out dinner. Starvation I tell you!

The describing the issues at guantanamo torture requires a large amount of subjectivity and the news channels are excellent at creating sensationalism around shit.

[/quote]

You’re flipflopping. First you claim the situation isn’t that bad, comparing guantanamo bay to some kid mooping in his room being grounded. Also you blame a few soldiers for torture and they were later punished.

Then you think Guantanamo Bay should have been more of a death camp ? ? ?

Flip flopping.

[quote]Wreckless wrote:
FormerlyTexasGuy wrote:

You’re flipflopping. First you claim the situation isn’t that bad, comparing guantanamo bay to some kid mooping in his room being grounded. Also you blame a few soldiers for torture and they were later punished.

Flip flopping.[/quote]

Yes I do think Guantanamo should have been more of a death camp. I also think we should have wiped the Afghan, Iraqi and Iranian people out indiscriminately with a huge atom bomb or two. We could harvest the glass the radiation on all that sand would cause and then take the oil. Russia and China would have been sufficiently warned and Chavez would have shit his pants and quit causing problems. We would have wiped out virtually worthless, commodity sucking populations and the world would be a better place.

Bush however, is bound by international and US law, which by all accounts he was operating within the boundaries of when a few rogue soldiers carried interrogation techniques too far for the law’s taste and Bush should not be accused for that.

My personal opinion and Bush’s actions are not one and the same, though I appreciate you putting me on the United States President’s pedestal.

You are misappropriating accusations; no flip flopping here.

Obama is already guilty of cronyism however. Regardless of his skin color. Which has nothing to do with anything we are talking about.

wreckless, if you don’t care what color Obama is, then why did you bring it up in the first place?

How many times were the UN inspectors kicked out by Saddam? Sorry, I lost count. All that back and forth wouldn’t interfere with them doing their job, would it? Me thinks it would. Besides the fact they weren’t allowed the full access they were supposed to have. Maybe calling the inspectors inept was a bit harsh(though I think the UN is at best an ineffectual organization), but when your inspectors are subjected to a constant shell game broken up intermittently by being ejected from the country, and then saying that if they didn’t find anything then there must not have been anything to find, is just lunacy. Even if they had been allowed total access and cooperation, it sitll would not have been too hard to hide stuff from them.

And BTW, the 2001 WTC attack and 9/11 are the same thing, genius. If I am blaming the 2001 WTC attack on Clinton’s ineptitude, why would I then blame 9/11 on Bush, as you are suggesting?

Yes I do think Guantanamo should have been more of a death camp. I also think we should have wiped the Afghan, Iraqi and Iranian people out indiscriminately with a huge atom bomb or two. We could harvest the glass the radiation on all that sand would cause and then take the oil. Russia and China would have been sufficiently warned and Chavez would have shit his pants and quit causing problems. We would have wiped out virtually worthless, commodity sucking populations and the world would be a better place.
[/quote]

Wow. What attracts these genocidal psychopaths to T-Nation’s PWI?

Wreckless wrote:
FormerlyTexasGuy wrote:
And so it begins.

He hasn’t even taken office yet. I think the US is about to go for a long ride with the corrupt Chicago political scene.

Dream on, white boy. Bush has run your country like an African tribal leader, appointing ‘good ol’ boys’ left right and center. Incompentent men. They have run your country (and the world) into the ground.

Keep reading Foxnews.

An incompetant man was just elected. he will continue to run our country into the ground with his senseless wrong headed ideas. [/quote]

Why is he Incompetant. Is that a personal opinion or do you have something to back that up with?

Wreckless wrote:
FormerlyTexasGuy wrote:

Flip flopping.

Bush however, is bound by international and US law, which by all accounts he was operating within the boundaries of when a few rogue soldiers carried interrogation techniques too far for the law’s taste and Bush should not be accused for that.

My personal opinion and Bush’s actions are not one and the same, though I appreciate you putting me on the United States President’s pedestal.

You are misappropriating accusations; no flip flopping here.

Obama is already guilty of cronyism however. Regardless of his skin color. Which has nothing to do with anything we are talking about.
[/quote]

Good thinkg you’re not in charge then, or you would be right up there with the big guys. You know: Hitler, Stalin, Mao, Poll Pot.

[quote]Goku_SS4 wrote:
zephead4747 wrote:
Wreckless wrote:
FormerlyTexasGuy wrote:
And so it begins.

Keep reading Foxnews.

An incompetant man was just elected. he will continue to run our country into the ground with his senseless wrong headed ideas.

Why is he Incompetant. Is that a personal opinion or do you have something to back that up with? [/quote]

I think it’s pre-emptively. Stupid people are very keen on pre-emptively.

[quote]Wreckless wrote:
Goku_SS4 wrote:
zephead4747 wrote:
Wreckless wrote:
FormerlyTexasGuy wrote:
And so it begins.

Keep reading Foxnews.

An incompetant man was just elected. he will continue to run our country into the ground with his senseless wrong headed ideas.

Why is he Incompetant. Is that a personal opinion or do you have something to back that up with?

I think it’s pre-emptively. Stupid people are very keen on pre-emptively.[/quote]
Anyways,

Obama is already guilty of the things he was going to “change”. Hilarious.

Foot in mouth for the Barrack supporters in short order.

[quote]Goku_SS4 wrote:
zephead4747 wrote:
Wreckless wrote:
FormerlyTexasGuy wrote:
And so it begins.

Keep reading Foxnews.

Why is he Incompetant. Is that a personal opinion or do you have something to back that up with? [/quote]

Sure, see his cabinet appointments.

Appointing a tax cheat to head the Treasury=incompetence.

Not getting a single member of the minority party to vote for your signature legislation when you are newly elected=imcompetence.

Let me know if this is sufficient. If not, we can move on to him maintaining that none of his staff had contacts with blago.

JeffR