Obama Band Wagon...

lucasa:

Agree, BUT…

The Clinton’s are damn savvy Politicians. I just don’t think that they will be “tripped up” by the arguments of Roe v. Wade.

They’ve been around too long to not have the capacity to weather old arguments to old issues.

Mufasa

[quote]Modi wrote:
Obama announces presidental bid.

Why is everyone so excited about Obama? He has absolutely no experience to become president. He has only 2 years in the senate and no foriegn policy experience. He is the most inexperienced candidate ever to run for Democratic nomination.

On a side note, I think Hilary will destroy him leading up to the elections. Though Hilary’s main fear is not Edwards or Obama, I believe its Al Gore.

He has the money, he hasn’t said anything stupid in the media lately. His movie on Global warming was very popular with a more increasingly green conscious population. And guess what? He could beat her hands down on foreign policy.

[/quote]

that’s why Obama is the perfect puppet for the establishment, they’ll build him up to be whatever they want him to be.

[quote]jlesk68 wrote:
Modi wrote:
Obama announces presidental bid.

Why is everyone so excited about Obama? He has absolutely no experience to become president. He has only 2 years in the senate and no foriegn policy experience. He is the most inexperienced candidate ever to run for Democratic nomination.

On a side note, I think Hilary will destroy him leading up to the elections. Though Hilary’s main fear is not Edwards or Obama, I believe its Al Gore.

He has the money, he hasn’t said anything stupid in the media lately. His movie on Global warming was very popular with a more increasingly green conscious population. And guess what? He could beat her hands down on foreign policy.

that’s why Obama is the perfect puppet for the establishment, they’ll build him up to be whatever they want him to be.[/quote]

Yea, yea that’s it.

You’re so smart.

He was a state senator for 6 years as well. I believe President Bush held state office for 6 years before he was elected.

[quote]ALDurr wrote:
Burnham wrote:
Thanks for the warning. All I meant by saying Obama is articulate is that he’s… well, articulate.

Please don’t take HH warning seriously. He is known for his psychosis and his great inability to distinguish fantasy from reality (Check any of his posts to see examples). He is just mad that he got called on his BS, which he spews on here on a regular basis. Old age, senility, insanity and heavy medication will do that to you. No one here took offense with what you said.[/quote]

Yep, calling Tiki Barber an intelligent, articulate gentleman (unlike you) definitely shows all those things.