Obama and Acorn Plus Voter Fraud

[quote]dhickey wrote:
pat wrote:
MrRezister wrote:
I doubt that Obama has any direct ties to this “fake voter drive”, but I do think this is a great reason why ACORN should NOT be a beneficiary of the recent bailout plan. I think they get something like 4% right? Depending upon who is asked, they may have stood to get 20% in the original bill.

That is fucking bullshit! They should not get a fucking penny. the bail up is to help the economy not to prop up radical fringe groups!

I don’t think he has direct ties to the corruption either. But he contributed to them and they contributed to him. Futher, lets not be naive, we know who the fraudulent voters were going to vote for. Imagine the scandal if those were the votes that put him over the hump!

Bailout money or no…they are still funded by the tax payer. They have been for some time.
[/quote]

And that makes me want to hurl…I want to see these cocksuckers registering people somewhere…I’ll just stand there and annoy the living shit out of them…“Who’d y’all register today, Zap Branigin, I.P. Freely, Pussy Galore,etc.?”

[quote]dhickey wrote:

That is fucking bullshit! They should not get a fucking penny. the bail up is to help the economy not to prop up radical fringe groups!

I don’t think he has direct ties to the corruption either. But he contributed to them and they contributed to him. Futher, lets not be naive, we know who the fraudulent voters were going to vote for. Imagine the scandal if those were the votes that put him over the hump!

Bailout money or no…they are still funded by the tax payer. They have been for some time.
[/quote]

"ACORN’s American Institute for Social Justice claimed $240,000 in tax money between fiscal years 2002 and 2003. Its environmental justice project received 100% of its revenue from government grants in the same years. Your tax dollars. The EPI estimates that ACORN Housing Corporation received $16 million in federal dollars from '97 to 2007. Only recently Democrats tried and failed, thank goodness, to stuff the affordable housing provision into that $700 billion bill. ACORN is spending $16 million this year alone to register new voters. "

"The Michigan Secretary of State told the press in September that ACORN had submitted, quote, a sizable number of duplicate and fraudulent applications. Nevada’s Democratic Secretary of State Ross Miller requested a raid on ACORN’s offices following complaints of false names and fictitious addresses including the starting lineup of the Dallas Cowboys. Of course, ACORN responded, “I believe that this is racist.” Nevada’s Clark County registrar of voters Larry Lomax said he saw rampant fraud in 2,000 to 3,000 applications ACORN submitted weekly. Officials in Ohio are investigating voter fraud connected with ACORN. Florida’s Seminole County is withholding ACORN’s registrations that appear fraudulent. New Mexico, North Carolina and Missouri are now looking into hundreds of dubious ACORN registrations. Wisconsin is investigating ACORN employees for, according to an election official, making people up, or registering people that are still in prison, end quote. Then there’s Lake County, Indiana which has already found more than 2100 bogus applications among the 5,000 ACORN dumped right before the deadline. Almost half, they said, quote, all the signatures look exactly the same. Connecticut estimates that 20% of ACORN’s registrations are faulty. As of July, the City of Houston has rejected or put on hold 40% of the 27,000 registration cards submitted by ACORN. That is just this year.

In 2004 four ACORN employees were indicted in Ohio for submitting false voter registrations. 2005, two Colorado ACORN workers found to have submitted false registrations. Four ACORN Missouri employees were indicted in 2006. Five were found guilty in Washington State in 2007 for filling out registration forms with the names from a phone book."

"Barack Obama is now trying to distance himself from this. When will America wake up? He’s now trying to distance himself from this. In 1992 Barack Obama led voter registration efforts as the director of Project Vote, which includes ACORN. This past November he lauded ACORN’s leaders for being, quote, smack dab in the middle of Project Vote, end quote. During his tenure on the board of Chicago Woods Funds, see if – Chicago Woods Funds, why do I know Chicago Woods Funds? He was on the board. That body funneled more than $200,000 to ACORN. Oh, Chicago Woods Funds, I remember. William Ayers is on that board. More recently the Obama campaign paid $832,000 to an ACORN affiliate, $832,000 to get out the vote. Well, maybe they didn’t know. Okay, maybe they did know but maybe they really thought that that money, $832,000, quote, was going for staging sound and lighting, end quote, until they were caught lying about $832 going to staging, sound and lighting and then they later said, “Oh, yeah, that was going to an ACORN affiliate to get out the vote.”

They now claim that Barack Obama never organized with ACORN, has nothing to do with illegal voter registration. Yeah, and by the way, that $832, it wasn’t $832. It was $832,000 for the staging and the lights, which those are expensive lights. Bunting, have you seen the price of bunting? Isn’t what it used to be. They are now saying that he has nothing to do with it. Let me give you this from a speech that he gave earlier this year. This is the end of a speech of a bunch of community organizers where ACORN played a big role. This is what Barack Obama said about the involvement of organizations like and including ACORN.

VOICE: Last question, yes or no, little embellishment if you would like: If elected President of the United States, would you agree in your first 100 days to meet with the delegation of representatives from these various community organizations that campaign for community values? Could they count on you in your first 100 days to sit down with them?

OBAMA: Yes, but let me even say before I get inaugurated. During the transition we’re going to be calling all of you in to help us shape the agenda. We’re going to be having meetings all across the country with community organizations so that you have input into the agenda for the next presidency of the United States of America."

[quote]Zap Branigan wrote:
katzenjammer wrote:

• Dauphin County: Dauphin County (the location of the state capital) District Attorney Marsico said the situation was so bad in Harrisburg that one ACORN worker is now being sought by authorities for submitting more than 100 fraudulent voter registration forms. The charge is 19 counts of perjury. One Harrisburg lobbyist, a voter for 30 years, had received notification she had recently filled out a registration form. The lobbyist went straight to the DA with her complaint. Marsico said that what was happening with ACORN “affects the integrity of the process” and that the volume of phony registrations made him “sure that others are going on” that have been undetected.

This is where I live. I was in Harrisburg for a big end of summer festival on labor day and these clowns were everywhere trying to get certain types of people to register to vote. I was watching them and they NEVER approached a white clean cut adult male.

This whole thing is so fucking outrageous and there is no outcry.

For the first time on about 100 years my county has more registered Dems than Republicans and fraud is the only workable explanation.[/quote]

Stop letting them bully you into being PC. Just say black,hispanic and asian.

If nothing else this election is proving to be a great source of comedy as all those on the right who have been accusing the left of being “conspiracy theorists” for the last 8 years have morphed into that of which they accuse their enemies of being the past few months.

Yes, enemies, not opponents. I’m waiting for civil war.

[quote]Inner Hulk wrote:
If nothing else this election is proving to be a great source of comedy as all those on the right who have been accusing the left of being “conspiracy theorists” for the last 8 years have morphed into that of which they accuse their enemies of being the past few months.

Yes, enemies, not opponents. I’m waiting for civil war.[/quote]

You weren’t even potty trained 8 years ago. Shut the fuck up.

[quote]Inner Hulk wrote:

Yes, enemies, not opponents. I’m waiting for civil war.[/quote]

Where’s the conspiracy theory? Just yet another Obama instance where you go…hmmm that’s awfully convenient. That should be campaign slogan.

[quote]dhickey wrote:
Inner Hulk wrote:

Where’s the conspiracy theory? Just yet another Obama instance where you go…hmmm that’s awfully convenient. That should be campaign slogan.[/quote]

I am unaware of any accusations of conspiracy theory, please enlighten us.

[quote]skaz05 wrote:
You are all RAAAAAACISTSSSSSSSS!!!

Bunch of redneck hillbillies!

Whatcha gonna do, when Obamamania runs wild on yoooouuuu!!![/quote]

Ah poetry, we’ve been need some rhymes to edumacate us.

[quote]rainjack wrote:
Inner Hulk wrote:

You weren’t even potty trained 8 years ago. Shut the fuck up. [/quote]
And in 8 years you’ll probably be wearing diapers for the second time in your life.

I’m not 30, I get it old guy. It’s very clever.

[quote]dhickey wrote:
Inner Hulk wrote:

Where’s the conspiracy theory? Just yet another Bush instance where you go…hmmm that’s awfully convenient. That should be campaign slogan.[/quote]
Uh huh…such as Bush’s connection with the Carlyle group, or Diebold, or the Bin Ladens. Awfully convenient.

[quote]pat wrote:
dhickey wrote:
Inner Hulk wrote:

Where’s the conspiracy theory? Just yet another Obama instance where you go…hmmm that’s awfully convenient. That should be campaign slogan.

I am unaware of any accusations of conspiracy theory, please enlighten us.[/quote]
The conspiracy theory isn’t that Obama’s trying to rig the election? Are you serious?

[quote]dhickey wrote:
Inner Hulk wrote:

Where’s the conspiracy theory? Just yet another Obama instance where you go…hmmm that’s awfully convenient. That should be campaign slogan.[/quote]

Yep, awfully convenient.

• The Diebold CEO wrote a letter to the RNC in which he promised to “do everything possible” to ensure Bush’s election in 2001. His machines, which dominated eVoting across the country, were reported to be switching Gore votes to Bush votes in many key precincts.

• Black Box Voting discovered that there was a simple two-stroke command buried inside Diebold’s programming that was a back door into Diebold’s computers which would allow someone to switch whole vote totals from one side to the other.

• It was Republican officials in Florida - Jeb Bush and Katherine Harris - who ordered ChoicePoint NOT to correct their highly inaccurate felon list, a list that prevented hundreds of African-Americans - a heavily Democratic voting bloc - from voting at all.

• It was Republican election officials in Ohio in '04 who put thousands of paper ballots into the back of a station wagon and drove off with them so they couldn’t be counted, ballots that later turned out to be from heavily Democratic districts.

[quote]Metal Dwarf wrote:

• The Diebold CEO wrote a letter to the RNC in which he promised to “do everything possible” to ensure Bush’s election in 2001. His machines, which dominated eVoting across the country, were reported to be switching Gore votes to Bush votes in many key precincts.

• Black Box Voting discovered that there was a simple two-stroke command buried inside Diebold’s programming that was a back door into Diebold’s computers which would allow someone to switch whole vote totals from one side to the other.

• It was Republican officials in Florida - Jeb Bush and Katherine Harris - who ordered ChoicePoint NOT to correct their highly inaccurate felon list, a list that prevented hundreds of African-Americans - a heavily Democratic voting bloc - from voting at all.

• It was Republican election officials in Ohio in '04 who put thousands of paper ballots into the back of a station wagon and drove off with them so they couldn’t be counted, ballots that later turned out to be from heavily Democratic districts.
    [/quote]

Where on earth did you get this?

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[/quote]

Where is Gambit_Lost now? Amazing how he/she never seems to pop up when the conspiracy bullshit is flowing from the left.

I wonder why that is.

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[/quote]

You will of course need to provide sources for this info since this is news to most of us. Those are accusations that carry heavy prison sentences and all surely the mainstream, being heavily liberal and all would have picked up on those tasty morsels you delivered.

[quote]pat wrote:
Mental Dwarf wrote:

You will of course need to provide sources for this info since this is news to most of us. Those are accusations that carry heavy prison sentences and all surely the mainstream, being heavily liberal and all would have picked up on those tasty morsels you delivered.[/quote]

The media is so in the tank for GWB. They would never report on this.

[quote]pat wrote:
Iron Dwarf wrote:

You will of course need to provide sources for this info since this is news to most of us. Those are accusations that carry heavy prison sentences and all surely the mainstream, being heavily liberal and all would have picked up on those tasty morsels you delivered.[/quote]
“I am committed to helping Ohio deliver its electoral votes to the president.”…oops!
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2004/07/28/sunday/main632436.shtml

Diebold’s sloppy and malfunctioning machines…
http://www.usatoday.com/tech/columnist/andrewkantor/2003-12-05-kantor_x.htm

"�??Democratic politicians, including Barack Obama, are as unwilling as Republicans to discuss the threat of another stolen election, even though such irregularities cost them the last two presidential races,�?? said David Cobb. �??The major media are also ignoring the topic, despite overwhelming evidence, including the Conyers Commission�??s findings, the conviction of two Republican election officials in Cuyahoga County, Ohio, for their role in tampering with the 2004 recount, and a 2007 Ohio study finding �??critical security failures�?? pervaded the state�??s election system in 2004.�?? David Cobb-former green party’s 2004 presidential nominee