Oatmeal & 4-AD-EC

OK, I know oatmeal isn’t bad but I seem to remember reading somewhere that it could hinder the absorption of supplements. (Sorry couldn’t find the article, the search function is not currently working.)
I want to start a cycle of 4-AD-EC and i noticed it says to take before 9am. Well my breakfast usually consists of oatmeal, around 6:45 and then I usually eat my second meal around 9:30 (cottage cheese).
Suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks!

[quote]pimpner wrote:
OK, I know oatmeal isn’t bad but I seem to remember reading somewhere that it could hinder the absorption of supplements. (Sorry couldn’t find the article, the search function is not currently working.)
I want to start a cycle of 4-AD-EC and i noticed it says to take before 9am. Well my breakfast usually consists of oatmeal, around 6:45 and then I usually eat my second meal around 9:30 (cottage cheese).
Suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks![/quote]

The fiber in oatmeal could intefere with the absorption of higly lipophilic compounds (e.g., androgens like 4-AD-EC) but the extent isn’t too great. In any event, if you’re concerned, take your 4-AD-EC with your cottage cheese around 9 or so.

Thanks Cy.