T Nation

NY Thug Versus Arizona Trucker

This is just brutal. The black guy was acting like a dickhead, but damn I didn’t wish death on him.

Why would you actively pursue and swing on someone when you’re a) outnumbered and b) half the size of the dude?

I’d be interested to see what led up to that.

Well… He should have stopped a tad sooner.

But, the black clearly threw the first punch. Then basically when it went to the ground the big dude just used pure strength, muscled, and whooped him.

He is lucky the white guy didn’t seem too bothered. If he was in a fury, he could have gotten really hurt. He stopped when he buddy told him so. Didn’t give him any cheap shots (He clearly could have kicked a field goal with his head).

Don’t have a problem with it.

eh, he was metaphorically retarded before and is probably literally retarded now. no sympathy.

Should have stopped at the 1:08 mark, but hey… it’s a damn fight. lol.

His friends are more bothered than he is.

DJ Freekie London didn’t die. In fact, he’s taking the guy who whooped his ass to court and suing him. I hope the judge laughs him out of the courtroom.

[quote]BeefEater wrote:
DJ Freekie London didn’t die. In fact, he’s taking the guy who whooped his ass to court and suing him. I hope the judge laughs him out of the courtroom.[/quote]

For what? Ruining his “Street Cred”???

Lucky for the black guy that the the shots to the head were more wild swings and mostly going sideways.

Not that blows to the head like that won’t do anything to you, but punching straight downward or plain smashing his face into the ground would’ve done a lot worse.

[quote]Brett620 wrote:

[quote]BeefEater wrote:
DJ Freekie London didn’t die. In fact, he’s taking the guy who whooped his ass to court and suing him. I hope the judge laughs him out of the courtroom.[/quote]

For what? Ruining his “Street Cred”???[/quote]

I don’t know. I just went through his Twitter feed. He’s convinced he didn’t throw the first punch.

[quote]BeefEater wrote:

[quote]Brett620 wrote:

[quote]BeefEater wrote:
DJ Freekie London didn’t die. In fact, he’s taking the guy who whooped his ass to court and suing him. I hope the judge laughs him out of the courtroom.[/quote]

For what? Ruining his “Street Cred”???[/quote]

I don’t know. I just went through his Twitter feed. He’s convinced he didn’t throw the first punch. [/quote]

This link says he did in fact die. Dude instigated it and I got no beef with what the trucker did (actually I think he displayed a cool head and restraint given the circumstances) … but poor fucker.

[quote]justrob wrote:

[quote]BeefEater wrote:

[quote]Brett620 wrote:

[quote]BeefEater wrote:
DJ Freekie London didn’t die. In fact, he’s taking the guy who whooped his ass to court and suing him. I hope the judge laughs him out of the courtroom.[/quote]

For what? Ruining his “Street Cred”???[/quote]

I don’t know. I just went through his Twitter feed. He’s convinced he didn’t throw the first punch. [/quote]

This link says he did in fact die. Dude instigated it and I got no beef with what the trucker did (actually I think he displayed a cool head and restraint given the circumstances) … but poor fucker.
[/quote]
I’m sorry, but I’ll believe he died if you post an actual news site with some credibility to it. Huzlers? What the hell is that?

P E R M A B U L K E R R A G E…

Rob…seriously you didnt that stuff was real on that site did you? Its like the onion BUT FOR TEH STREETZZZ


lol

He looked fine to me.

Am I the only one who would have broken it up rather than standing there filming it?

[quote]GrizzlyBerg wrote:
Am I the only one who would have broken it up rather than standing there filming it?[/quote]

No.

Any sane minded individual would have done the same.

However we now live in an age where people are now videoing any drama so they can scurry home and post it on the internet. This is obviously far more important that potentially saving someones life.

[quote]238 wrote:
Lucky for the black guy that the the shots to the head were more wild swings and mostly going sideways.

Not that blows to the head like that won’t do anything to you, but punching straight downward or plain smashing his face into the ground would’ve done a lot worse.[/quote]

It could have a whole lot worse and he got off easy, the white guy’s hands probably got the worst of the deal. It may have been another story with no camera catching it all.

I actually got uncomfortable watching that. I can understand the guy going to town on him in a fit of rage but someone should have stepped in before it got to that level. I have to agree with the whole bystanders mentality.

[quote]coolnatedawg wrote:
I actually got uncomfortable watching that. I can understand the guy going to town on him in a fit of rage but someone should have stepped in before it got to that level. I have to agree with the whole bystanders mentality.[/quote]

I am most surprised by the trucker’s buddy. I have broken up way too many fights in my college career. Most were brothers of mine about to lay the smack down on someone whom I didn’t know. Most were provoked by the other person. Seems like a comparable situation in my eyes.