NY Post Front Page Pic

fucking liberals

[quote]belligerent wrote:
fucking liberals[/quote]

Don’t be an ass.

The reason this camera man took those photos was to send signals with his flash to whoever was driving the train…

This was the only thing that couldve been done by him

He did all he could do.

As far as selling the photos…hell man…dude has to eat.

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:
The reason this camera man took those photos was to send signals with his flash to whoever was driving the train…

He did all he could do.

[/quote]

Are you high?

The only thing the photographer could have done was snap well-composed, in-focus shots of a man about to die, hoping that the train conductor will recognize these flashes not as what they are, but as some kind of previously unknown signaling system, and bring the train to a halt, post haste?

The thing is, I get it. The guy is a photographer, taking a pic is second nature to him when he sees something that interests him. But cut the bullshit. He wasn’t morally obligated to risk his life to help the guy and he profited from someone else’s misfortune. End of story.

[quote]Dr. Pangloss wrote:

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:

He did all he could do.

[/quote]

Are you high?

The only thing the photographer could have done was snap well-composed, in-focus shots of a man about to die, hoping that the train conductor will recognize these flashes not as what they are, but as some kind of previously unknown signaling system, and bring the train to a halt, post haste?

The thing is, I get it. The guy is a photographer, taking a pic is second nature to him when he sees something that interests him. But cut the bullshit. He wasn’t morally obligated to risk his life to help the guy and he profited from someone else’s misfortune. End of story.
[/quote]

No i am not high. And yes i believe flashing a camera was the only thing he could do to attempt saving the man on the tracks. Was is the smartest or most effective thing to do? No. Dod i ever say it was? No.

I believe the Boston Herald posted pictures of a girl killed by the sandbag bullets after the Sox won the series…

We see pictures of war killings, dead from bombings, and mangled cars everyday.

I’m just not inclined to get up the Post’s ass for posting a controversial picture. Just don’t read the post if you don’t like the content.

This is bad for the US but not really a big deal for the rest of the world. They didn’t show his dead body afterwards or anything like that. Check out the Latin Americans news sometime you will see some shit.
When I was in middle school (7th or 8th grade) one of the kids in my class showed me a news clipping of his father bent over in his car with blood coming out from his head. He was murdered in a Drive-by in Puerto Rico. I think that would affect a young person more than a pic of a guy on the rails still alive. Just to put it in Worldly context.

[quote]gangstpmp3 wrote:
This is bad for the US but not really a big deal for the rest of the world. They didn’t show his dead body afterwards or anything like that. Check out the Latin Americans news sometime you will see some shit.
When I was in middle school (7th or 8th grade) one of the kids in my class showed me a news clipping of his father bent over in his car with blood coming out from his head. He was murdered in a Drive-by in Puerto Rico. I think that would affect a young person more than a pic of a guy on the rails still alive. Just to put it in Worldly context.
[/quote]

Yea but does that really matter? I mean for the most part the rest of the world blows. Fucking a 12 year old isn’t really a big deal in some parts of the world either. As far as I’m concerned the rest of the world can go to hell.

[quote]csulli wrote:

[quote]gangstpmp3 wrote:
[/quote]

Yea but does that really matter? I mean for the most part the rest of the world blows. Fucking a 12 year old isn’t really a big deal in some parts of the world either. As far as I’m concerned the rest of the world can go to hell.[/quote]

[quote]csulli wrote:

Yea but does that really matter? I mean for the most part the rest of the world blows. Fucking a 12 year old isn’t really a big deal in some parts of the world either. As far as I’m concerned the rest of the world can go to hell.[/quote]

LOL you are the cliched American idiot the rest of the world laughs at

pray tell how much of our bountiful Earth you have visited to come to this insightful conclusion?

do you even own a passport?

U-S-A
U-S-A

[quote]yolo84 wrote:
LOL you are the cliched American idiot the rest of the world laughs at

pray tell how much of our bountiful Earth you have visited to come to this insightful conclusion?

do you even own a passport?

U-S-A
U-S-A[/quote]

Lol, yes I have a passport. Come on guy take yourself a little less seriously. You only live once after all!

[quote]csulli wrote:

[quote]gangstpmp3 wrote:
[/quote]

Well it certaintly mattered to my friend as it was his father who was murdered. I get what your saying but let’s not fry the photographer just yet. There were other people there who could have helped also but didn’t. Plus, did the suspect flee right away or hang out for a while? If he stood there anyone who came to the aid of the man might be pushed in also.

[quote]gangstpmp3 wrote:
I get what your saying but let’s not fry the photographer just yet. There were other people there who could have helped also but didn’t. Plus, did the suspect flee right away or hang out for a while? If he stood there anyone who came to the aid of the man might be pushed in also.
[/quote]

I actually would have been worried about the victim pulling me in. That’s the exact same danger people run into with drowning. Someone jumps in to save the victim, and the person is so freaked out that that they flail around and end up drowning their would-be rescuer along with them.

Is this you, Csulli?

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
Is this you, Csulli?[/quote]
No that is Print

I cut off my jean shorts much, much higher.

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
Is this you, Csulli?[/quote]
No that is Print[/quote]

LOL!

Thought so!

I think the latest NY Post cover is much more disturbing.

Plus, let’s not be too surprised it is NYC after all. The City is notorious for crazy stuff happening and people just standing around.