NY/NJ Area Training Meetup Thread

[quote]KcThrows wrote:
I def would of came but I’ll be at Lake George those dates :X The first weekend I’m not free (literally ha) and I miss out on meeting up with some great guys interested in the same things!

I’ll be keeping an eye out for future meet ups! [/quote]

I know we’re already considering other dates and places, do you think you’d be able to make any of the other proposed meet-ups?

Certainly can! My girlfriend is also excited to come and hang, she isn’t a T-Nation member yet but I’ll have her sign up :slight_smile: She hovers over me all the time and checks the forums out so she knows whats up. (and on a side note, shes a beast and can eat a lot of food haha! so hope her tagging along wouldn’t be a problem, she shares the same interests)

dont think i can make it this sat but have a good time

Tough month for me with all the family stuff and getting my son ready to ship off to college in 3 weeks. But I hope to catch up with y’all soon.

This weekend blows for me work-wise… will have to sit it out.

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
Tough month for me with all the family stuff and getting my son ready to ship off to college in 3 weeks. But I hope to catch up with y’all soon. [/quote]

where’s he goin?

[quote]MAF14 wrote:

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
Tough month for me with all the family stuff and getting my son ready to ship off to college in 3 weeks. But I hope to catch up with y’all soon. [/quote]

where’s he goin?[/quote]

Shenandoah University. Music Technology along with conservatory for jazz bass!

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[quote]MAF14 wrote:

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

where’s he goin?[/quote]

Shenandoah University. Music Technology along with conservatory for jazz bass!
[/quote]

he sounds… smart lol. just wondering bc i was gonna say if i knew any body where he was going i would put in a good word

EDIT: sorry for hijack

ok,… so getting back from the college-hijack (no worries, I’d be proud of my kid too!)…

Who’s down for this Saturday, and as an aside, would it be better for anyone if we got together Sunday instead?

S

[quote]The Mighty Stu wrote:
Who’s down for this Saturday, and as an aside, would it be better for anyone if we got together Sunday instead?[/quote]
I actually just got back from training there a little while ago. I talked to Gene the owner and he hooked me up with a few free 5-day passes for whoever.

This weekend I was figuring on Saturday, but I could switch some things to free up Sunday instead if it worked better for the rest of the gang.

I’m in for this Saturday. Won’t be able to make it next weekend tho.

I’m in for saturday

Would Sunday ruin this for everyone? If so, then no big deal, I’m down for Saturday. If Sunday is doable though, I’ve got a gym owner who had hired me to design diets for him and his fiance a while back, and he’s interested in me giving lectures/seminars there. He asked for me to pop by Saturday as they’re having some big fund raiser and he’d like me to be on hand to plug my prep/coaching services.

S

[quote]The Mighty Stu wrote:
Would Sunday ruin this for everyone? If so, then no big deal, I’m down for Saturday. If Sunday is doable though, I’ve got a gym owner who had hired me to design diets for him and his fiance a while back, and he’s interested in me giving lectures/seminars there. He asked for me to pop by Saturday as they’re having some big fund raiser and he’d like me to be on hand to plug my prep/coaching services.

S[/quote]

Nah sunday would be fine for me i think

I’ll be fine with Sunday too.

[quote]thoughts1053 wrote:
I’ll be fine with Sunday too.[/quote]
Sunday works for me too. How’s’about 11:30? (Just picking a general time so we can figure out what works for everyone.)

Quick aside, scrolling up I see Thoughts’ avatar, then mine, then Stu’s. Thanks for making me look practically albino, 'ya jerks. :wink:

[quote]Chris Colucci wrote:

[quote]thoughts1053 wrote:
I’ll be fine with Sunday too.[/quote]
Sunday works for me too. How’s’about 11:30? (Just picking a general time so we can figure out what works for everyone.)

Quick aside, scrolling up I see Thoughts’ avatar, then mine, then Stu’s. Thanks for making me look practically albino, 'ya jerks. ;)[/quote]

Lol don’t worry, Stu was looking pretty albino last time i saw him

Lol, well keep in mind that both THOUGHTS and myself do not currently look like our avatars! I think that’s one of the biggest shocks for people who meet me in person, realizing that I don’t walk around with single digit bodyfat and a really deep tan (and shine) year round :slight_smile:

11:30 sounds fine. Anyone coming from the Brooklyn or NYC area who can get to me by 10:30 can catch a ride.

I figure if we spend a leisurely 2.5 hours there (we have been known to BS a lot, and I always run off on little lecture-tangents), we can head over to Famous Dave’s by 2:15. So if anyone who can’t make the gym feels like popping by for some good food and talk about the usual meat-head topics, feel free!

S

Famous Dave’s <3

We may be seeing a replay of last times feast…