T Nation

Nutritional Certs

I recently got my NSCA-CPT cert, and that landed me a job at NYSC. However, I want something more in-depth. Outside of a master’s degree(I already have a bachelor’s), is there anything specialized that I can take in terms of nutrition? Thanks.

Yes, if you meet the requirements, you can take the “CNS” by the American College of Nutrition. You also need to check with your state government sice many states have licensure for nutrition counseling.